Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Before Diwali, but I am sure your expectatons will be 4200 at that time. I am getting similar calls for my booking for 14th floor 1BHK (3700 is easy deal at present). 1BHK is in high demand and premium are shooting up day by day.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    Before Diwali, but I am sure your expectatons will be 4200 at that time. I am getting similar calls for my booking for 14th floor 1BHK (3700 is easy deal at present). 1BHK is in high demand and premium are shooting up day by day.

yeah you are right..we always need to look forward. :bab (35):

Good luck for your investment.
    CommentQuote
  • guys, any idea which towers got the increased no. of floors & how many??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    guys, any idea which towers got the increased no. of floors & how many??

NONE....:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome to Shiv Nadar

in sec 168....
    CommentQuote
  • 1. I heard rumours on thsi forum itself that Number of floors in zing have been increased...How true is that ????

2. When is the last tower getting launched....size and rate????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    1. I heard rumours on thsi forum itself that Number of floors in zing have been increased...How true is that ????

2. When is the last tower getting launched....size and rate????

yes its only a rumour only, no official annoucement
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lamps03
    Welcome to Shiv Nadar

in sec 168....

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lamps03
    Welcome to Shiv Nadar

in sec 168....

Its really a good news for Zing and overall for sector 168...one side world class school another side sez....its cool
    CommentQuote
  • A DEFINATE plus..and having seen the plan...since its a corner plot of zing...there are 2 entry and exit areas....very good access from all areas.

No issues at all.

Had it been a govt. School or some college..then big disadvantage.

To add

A lot of teachers would love to take a flat on rent in this region.

The only negative i see in zing at moment is IF 3C decide to increase number of floors which is rumoured...but nothing confirmed....

All the best
    CommentQuote
  • Its more or less confirmed that number of floors os some towers will be increased.

density of project will remain high as before....only less 1 bhk units and more 2,3 bhk units

3c has plans to introduse more 2,3 bhk units....hence new 3 bhk tower,,,and more floors

Floors willl NOT increase on All buildings but some buildings.

Last tower around 1600-1700 will be launched around diwali time.

Resale rates are anywhere between 3600-3800 psf ALL INCLUSIVE

Last tower expected to be launched at apprix 4000 psf (whther its all inclusive or BSP is not certain...but this is info from a reputed broker)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

I am looking to buy in zing & broker has given me few options for 2bhk following BSP rates-
    - 4000 (2nd & 5th floor flats)
    - 3800 (20th floor flat)

So how do you think the deal is in above scenario?

Thanks
    Kapil
    CommentQuote
  • Rates in resale are ALWAYS negotiable....

Zing rates Low floors (below 9th floor) and green facing are Approx 3600 BSP....This is after negotiation....other charges extra
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Rates in resale are ALWAYS negotiable....

Zing rates Low floors (below 9th floor) and green facing are Approx 3600 BSP....This is after negotiation....other charges extra

If anyone is getting at this price or around 3650 buy it.you wont regret it

although realistically one can get upto 10 th floor at 3800 and above florrs at 3700psft

rest depends on how desperate the seller is and how good negotioter u r.
    CommentQuote
  • Also free piece of advise to mkapil

-Buy before the festival season starts as it is at that time when company is planning to launch new tower at 4k++.

So once new tower is launched the mentality of the seller will be such that he will also start demanding more in resale price.
    CommentQuote