Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is the last tower to be launched...and is expected around diwali and approx 4k psf....since its the only tower with very good size flats (expected approx 1600 sq.ft)...it will be in good demand.

From there on....as construction will take pace...prices will keep on coming up.

This is the ONLY project under construction by a reputed builder Bang on expressway....and it has a very simple project layout...with buildings on the edges of a rectangle....

Knowing the fact that No land in Noida-Gnoida region will now be sold cheaply...becoz of farmers issue....prices will climb only.

I expect prices in Noida expressway region to touch 5000-6000 psf when flats will be ready.

Low density ones and truly premium projects could be 8000psf
    This
    CommentQuote
  • Still no feedback for the increased number of floors....i thought zing buyers will provide solid info on that...but seems..no one checked!!!

As per my info...No. Of floors in some tower will incresse for sure....which ones???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Still no feedback for the increased number of floors....i thought zing buyers will provide solid info on that...but seems..no one checked!!!

As per my info...No. Of floors in some tower will incresse for sure....which ones???

Zoaib sir news ko confirm to kariye....
    CommentQuote
  • Confirm news !!!!!

Zing will have some towers with MORE floors.....upto 3-5 floor more

Which towers...i dont know....

Also i dont know...if any other changes.

Zing removed the two 1 bhk towers....and has one tower of 3 bhk coming up......so it probbaly still has margin for that FAR....and this increase in number of floors

Zing buyers....pls update on this....also if any other changes are there....
    CommentQuote
  • Heard from a broker that new tower in zing would be more than 4500..It would be out in next couple of months..Not sure how true it is..but wondering if 4500 rates really justified....!!! Isn't it too much ??
    CommentQuote
  • 1600 x 6 x 26 x 4000 = 112.32 Cr (Previously expected price)

1600 x 6 x 26 x 4500 = 99.84 Cr (Today's expected price)

Difference 12.48 Cr Additional benifit to builder in just 1 tower, then why builder would not spent some money on brokers and consultants to overhype a project and jacking up the resale prices.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah...you are correct... He told me that next couple months (till F1 race) would be bext for 3C resale ..currently there is lot of hype of 3C resale whether its LP/LB/LZ...and brokers are getting good commisions...

The brokers are keeping 50-100 rs as their commission before actual buyer buys....So, you shouldn't be wondering is you sell at 3800 and buyer is buying at 4300 because there may be no. of brokers involved who will just pass on your inventry to each other keeping their commissions included until it found the actual buyer...

But it will come to end for sure...once the prices reach to point, there won't be much rise...so, whoso ever bought early would be beneficial...Those buying at 4000-4500 for investment..I doubt...
    CommentQuote
  • Increase in Floors in Towers in Lotus ZING

Hi all,

Has anyone checked with 3C Customer care for the increase in no of floors in Towers and got any confirmation mail.

I am planning to send a mail to 3C for this. Let's see what reply i get.

Will keep you all posted.

Regards
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Phase in Lotus Zing

I visited Lotus Zing on 24th Sep 2011. Construction Speed in 3c is very slow. Did not see much of a change than the posted pictures on 1st sep 2011.

Paras construction has been going with full swing and they have completed about more than 7-8 floors for some towers. 3C lies very behind comparing that both of them were launched in same time frame of Sep- oct 2010.

However, was happy to see construction of Shiv Nadar school (close to back side of Zing) in full swing and at much faster rate. Also saw a Sign Board (Commercial Plot) on the Plot very next to 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • what are the resale rates

i have booked a flat in tower 1 (1415 sq feet)in lotus zing.
    what are the rates if i want to sell it now.
    my id vivbhauka yaho.co.in
    CommentQuote
  • what are resale rates

i have flat in tower 1 -1415 sq feet...what are the resale rates i can expect.
    i think this will go at premium as its in front tower.my floor is above 18.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    i have flat in tower 1 -1415 sq feet...what are the resale rates i can expect.
    i think this will go at premium as its in front tower.my floor is above 18.

4000 na kam na zyada, after diwali/F1 may be 4200 in general
    rest all depends on bargain,negotiations,no. of brokers involved in the deal, How desperate a buyer/seller is in closing the deal..
    CommentQuote
  • heard Zing is launching new tower in 4500, So resale will be 4300-4400 after launch
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    4000 na kam na zyada, after diwali/F1 may be 4200 in general
    rest all depends on bargain,negotiations,no. of brokers involved in the deal, How desperate a buyer/seller is in closing the deal..

I reckon by January2012, it should be around 3800 and sometime next year you should be able to buy in resale at 3500-3600.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    This is the last tower to be launched...and is expected around diwali and approx 4k psf....since its the only tower with very good size flats (expected approx 1600 sq.ft)...it will be in good demand.

From there on....as construction will take pace...prices will keep on coming up.

This is the ONLY project under construction by a reputed builder Bang on expressway....and it has a very simple project layout...with buildings on the edges of a rectangle....

Knowing the fact that No land in Noida-Gnoida region will now be sold cheaply...becoz of farmers issue....prices will climb only.

I expect prices in Noida expressway region to touch 5000-6000 psf when flats will be ready.

Low density ones and truly premium projects could be 8000psf
    This

Aren't you assuming that everyone will be able to afford flats at 6000 psf so soon ?
    CommentQuote