Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    I reckon by January2012, it should be around 3800 and sometime next year you should be able to buy in resale at 3500-3600.

wow, !!!

this way going by your thinking, by january 2013, it will be 3000, & sometime next year jan 2014 you should be able to buy it at 2500-2600.
    I would say wait for 10 more years you might get it for free!! :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone update me as to how much has been paid to the builder for 3C zing and when is next installment likely?

Best,

Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamalchandel
    Hi Ravi,

Yesterday, I visit the lotus zing site and construction work is very slow, If I compared with nearby projects like Paras Seasons, Blossom County, Paras Tierea.

But, if you talking about the next installment then I can say some are ready for next installment like tower like tower no. 16, 15 and 1 works are almost done with the excavation so, you will definitely receive the next installment letter by 3c within 1 month.

Thanks for the update, Kamal.

3C Zing appears to be the safest of all the above projects. Isn't it? It is a financially sound company and you are assured that your money is in safe hands.

I was wondering how much I will have to shell out now if I buy 3C zing 2BHK unit in resale in CLP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamalchandel
    Hi Ravi,

Yesterday, I visit the lotus zing site and construction work is very slow, If I compared with nearby projects like Paras Seasons, Blossom County, Paras Tierea.

But, if you talking about the next installment then I can say some are ready for next installment like tower like tower no. 16, 15 and 1 works are almost done with the excavation so, you will definitely receive the next installment letter by 3c within 1 month.

I can say some are ready for next installment like tower like tower no. 16, 15 and 1 works are almost done with the excavation..

As per last update, excavation is already done long time back..now a days lower basement work was going on..
    CommentQuote
  • I was just navigating 3C construction status on their web site for other projects like LB and LP. At LB, tower 34,35 were at 3rd floor in Jan and 16th floor in October ... Amaizing!!

Though the overall progress of 3C Zing is very slow at present, I hope this will catch up once ground floor is up... Its just my point of view considering other their projects.

Still one thing bothering me, its been almost one year still zing is not on fast track construction pace .. which is just opposite to which they are famous for in NCR... Are there any larger issues behind delay or is this general operating procedures in all 3c projects ?
    CommentQuote
  • My opinion:

3C has plans to JACK up prices in all its projects...and to justify them...there has to be a project which they can use as a showcase to sell all their projects at high rates.

They seem to be concentrating on LB and its finishing a lot....and once Phase 1 is RTM....

They will raise their prices all over

And speed will pick up
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ZURICH
    I was just navigating 3C construction status on their web site for other projects like LB and LP. At LB, tower 34,35 were at 3rd floor in Jan and 16th floor in October ... Amaizing!!

Though the overall progress of 3C Zing is very slow at present, I hope this will catch up once ground floor is up... Its just my point of view considering other their projects.

Still one thing bothering me, its been almost one year still zing is not on fast track construction pace .. which is just opposite to which they are famous for in NCR... Are there any larger issues behind delay or is this general operating procedures in all 3c projects ?

Its strategic dude...thats why they gave 39/42 months as possesion time in BBA....other wise most builders give only 36 months as maximum duration and add up some grace period.See how much time they will give for possesion for last tower..it will not be more then 36 months..and they will deliver the complete project by 2014 end....u will see speedy construction..only after jan feb or probably march..it will give handsome time to invester for funding of next few installments....its my understanding...

if they can build 12 floors in 7-8 months..for LB so why not for LZ..its a planned..move...Jai ho 3c ki planning ki..:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Little surprise to know 39/42 months as possession time. For my flat they have given 36 months as possession time, my bba was done in Dec 2010.

Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    Its strategic dude...thats why they gave 39/42 months as possesion time in BBA....other wise most builders give only 36 months as maximum duration and add up some grace period.See how much time they will give for possesion for last tower..it will not be more then 36 months..and they will deliver the complete project by 2014 end....u will see speedy construction..only after jan feb or probably march..it will give handsome time to invester for funding of next few installments....its my understanding...

if they can build 12 floors in 7-8 months..for LB so why not for LZ..its a planned..move...Jai ho 3c ki planning ki..:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent planning by 3C....they know very well that Investors have good faith in them...and to benefit them ...42 months +/- is excellent.....slow payment of installments...and in 3-4 years the region will already be up and running with advant operational in a good,way, school next door, unitech sez fully occupied, underpass widened, maybe ansal and other ooffice spaces also coming well.....Investors would exit with good returns....

Rather than claiming 18 minths and devliering in 36 months...they have done a very smart thing....

Very good managment and planning.

If they Built the project well and Quality is good....with all facilties as promised in place.....5500-6000 psf all inclusive is easily gettable
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Excellent planning by 3C....they know very well that Investors have good faith in them...and to benefit them ...42 months +/- is excellent.....slow payment of installments...and in 3-4 years the region will already be up and running with advant operational in a good,way, school next door, unitech sez fully occupied, underpass widened, maybe ansal and other ooffice spaces also coming well.....Investors would exit with good returns....

Rather than claiming 18 minths and devliering in 36 months...they have done a very smart thing....

Very good managment and planning.

If they Built the project well and Quality is good....with all facilties as promised in place.....5500-6000 psf all inclusive is easily gettable

u mean 3C cares more for investors than itself? it would get payments fast if it constructed fast. It would have got 50-60% payments even in CLP, had it worked at the pace of LP. After that it could have slowed down.

To me, it seems that the delay is because it is focusing all resources o nLB/LP, and is not left with more for LZ.
    CommentQuote
  • Every builder values the investor.....they are most important

3C is not a contractor who has run out of resources...the construction work is outsourced

They have a few launches up thier sleeve....towers in their projects in expressway.

There is no other good location on expressway in their pocket.

When LB will be RTM....it will be used to showcase their Quality...and that will be used to Jack up prices of other launch towers and Sports village in 78 sector.

Builder lobby has already started giving media statements that GONE are the days of Affordable housing with new land bill, etc etc....so prices will go up for sure...whether anyone likes it or not...whether its justified or not....

3C on other hand will demand more premium

Investors move around a lot...from one project to another...

I am expecting very heavy availability for sale in LZ the moment last tower is lauched. AS AFTER THAT no tower left...and Investor wouldnt be fully be able to justify his sale to buyer.....Now he can say '' Builder price 4200 psf....i am giving u at 4000 at that too good location ''

LB phase 1 almost RTM
    Use it to show Quality
    Jack up prices of last few towers in existing projects.
    Prepare of launch sports city at 4000-4200
    If last tower of LZ is launched at 4000-4200, then investors will immediately put their flats bought at 3000-3300 on sale at 4000 easily
    Exit and RE INVEST

Diwali time round the corner

Farmers issue

F1 race

Taj expressway

Perfect Timing !!!!!

Good planning
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    u mean 3C cares more for investors than itself? it would get payments fast if it constructed fast. It would have got 50-60% payments even in CLP, had it worked at the pace of LP. After that it could have slowed down.

To me, it seems that the delay is because it is focusing all resources o nLB/LP, and is not left with more for LZ.

I agree with you fatichar :)
    It makes no financial sense to 3C to work for investors "after" having the project "sold out"!
    with inflation at ~10%..every yr of delay increase the input cost for 3C...but investors/buyers are not going to pay a higher psf .The psf rate is already locked in. It makes perfect sense for 3C to follow the LP/LB model of rushing thru the external structure within a year and take most of buyers money.

My understanding for slowness at ZING:
    They dont want to invest in some large machinary/manpower required for construction in ZING. They have already invested a lot in them in LB/LP..Lot of those machinary/manpower are going to be free in few months (as we see more tower structures getting completed) ...Then in 2-3 months, these LP/LB resource moves to ZING...simple..

If they had launched the sports-city..then it would have been a different scenario probably...they might then would have invested in more resource in zing itself (which was their original plan probably)

Makes sense ??

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • yup, it does make sense!
    CommentQuote
  • Since when have 3C became contractors who have their own machinery ?????

Only Jaypee has that in Noida

Since when contractors of LB/LP/LZ have all become one...??????

I am getting shocked by the minute !!!!!

Do you even know how a developer like 3C signs a contract with a Contactor for a project ??????? Do you think that Inflation is calculated every month in payments to contractor ???????
    CommentQuote
  • In Sunshine Helios, the builder has bought all the machinery. Don't know how other builders operate. But yes, makes sense for the contractors to have their own machinery, as 365 days they have to do the same work.
    CommentQuote