Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Since when have 3C became contractors who have their own machinery ?????

Only Jaypee has that in Noida

Since when contractors of LB/LP/LZ have all become one...??????

I am getting shocked by the minute !!!!!

Do you even know how a developer like 3C signs a contract with a Contactor for a project ??????? Do you think that Inflation is calculated every month in payments to contractor ???????

AA sir,
    I said machinery/people . Does not matter if 3C owns them directly or via contractor. Point is these resource need to be reused as they have a cost and limit (no unlimited workers in NCR). If it was so easy to have exclusive resource for each project then :
    1. Cost would be high.
    2. Jaypee would not have used " shortage of labor" and "labor focused on F1" as excuse for the delay.

I hope you understand the point..

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • dear fatichar

partially agreed to as the dozes/JCBs r on contract

why r u up so laaaate? no wonder u r having family problems due to IREF

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    dear fatichar

partially agreed to as the dozes/JCBs r on contract

why r u up so laaaate? no wonder u r having family problems due to IREF

regards

man, you are also up! why are you not having any probs then? :)
    are you in foreign?
    CommentQuote
  • maybe but i have two wives

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • two wives...rich guy :)
    Originally Posted by sids69
    maybe but i have two wives

regards
    sids
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, what could be the expected price in LZ 915 sqft flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    AA sir,
    I said machinery/people . Does not matter if 3C owns them directly or via contractor. Point is these resource need to be reused as they have a cost and limit (no unlimited workers in NCR). If it was so easy to have exclusive resource for each project then :
    1. Cost would be high.
    2. Jaypee would not have used " shortage of labor" and "labor focused on F1" as excuse for the delay.

I hope you understand the point..

Cheers,

Kindly have Solid info before posting....please check with 3C who is their contractor for LB / LP and LZ....and then post.....dont assume .....

Jaypee is not a typical builder....and their logistics are different

I suggest make a 5 min call to 3C and ask them about contractors..

People on this forum have too much habit of simply ''assuming'' things...

First Get the info..and then discuss
    CommentQuote
  • 3C ZING TOWER LAUNCH PRICES EXPECTED:

RS. 4500-4800 PSF

THIS WILL BE THE CHEAPEST AVAILABLE FOR 3C LAUNCH IN THIS REGION OF NOIDA....AS 3C SPORTS VILLAGE IS EXPECTED TO BE LAUNCHED AT RS. 5000 PSF
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    3C ZING TOWER LAUNCH PRICES EXPECTED:

RS. 4500-4800 PSF

THIS WILL BE THE CHEAPEST AVAILABLE FOR 3C LAUNCH IN THIS REGION OF NOIDA....AS 3C SPORTS VILLAGE IS EXPECTED TO BE LAUNCHED AT RS. 5000 PSF

Dear AA,

Above said price is your assumption according to current market / rates or you got the info from any source ?
    CommentQuote
  • Friend...its pointless to ask for "SOURCES" of info on online forums....

Lets say i type....I know the Sales Head in 3C office..he told me this over a cup of coffee...

will it sound more acceptable to you ???

Anyhow...this is from an ex-neighbour of mine who is head of a Pretty decent broker firm in Noida...

I called him specially for the 3 to be launched projects i am interested in...
    Sport city, royal park, sunshine
    ...he told me....

Plus he added...that "HAATHI NIKAL GAYA HAI...POONCH REHTEE HAI"

Noida farmers issue will be over in a few weeks...and prices in Noida region and Noida extn will be raised.

There was a meeting between builders and prominent brokers in the region..and with the help of NA and Gnoida authority...its been decided amongst them...that "AFFORDABLE HOUSING" will have a New price Tag !!!!

P.S: Metro drama to Gnoida will be starting soon after this matter is over....to boost up the builders
    CommentQuote
  • please elaborate this ??
    Originally Posted by aam aadmi

Plus he added...that "HAATHI NIKAL GAYA HAI...POONCH REHTEE HAI"

also NE avg prices were in the range of 2000-2300 psf but if the farmer issue settles down what do you think the prices will be?

& if the high court verdict will be given as an compromise b/w authority and farmers, then surely farmers will be challenging it further to SC??,

with a full support from congress NE land is likely to have the stay for longer periods at least till the time elections gets completed, which will keep a check on NE rates
    CommentQuote
  • i feel 3c should launch sports city at 7000 sq feet atleast.....it should be restricted to few well off gentry....because in next 5-6 years its rates shuld touch 15000-20000 sq feet....

because by that time noida flat ready to moves should go to 15000-20000 sq feets...looking at inflation...and in next 15 years it should go to 30000-50000 sq feet...delhi commands 20000-70000 sq feet...plot rates are in 5 lac/yard in normal good area which should touch 15-25 per yard lac in next 10 years looking at inflation ...just compound 10% p.a.

so when delhi will be 20 lac/yard noida should go to 5 lac per yard then...so the flat rates will go to 15000-30000 sq feet as its now in delhi.

3c zing is on the best expressway in ncr...better than gurgaon congested highway...over 10 years the rates should go to 12000-15000 on expressway...as good connectivity to offices on expressway....gurgaon rates are 10000-12000 in business circle now.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (59): Thuogh I also have a flat in Lotus zing, but till now I was unable to dream like this big...

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    i feel 3c should launch sports city at 7000 sq feet atleast.....it should be restricted to few well off gentry....because in next 5-6 years its rates shuld touch 15000-20000 sq feet....

because by that time noida flat ready to moves should go to 15000-20000 sq feets...looking at inflation...and in next 15 years it should go to 30000-50000 sq feet...delhi commands 20000-70000 sq feet...plot rates are in 5 lac/yard in normal good area which should touch 15-25 per yard lac in next 10 years looking at inflation ...just compound 10% p.a.

so when delhi will be 20 lac/yard noida should go to 5 lac per yard then...so the flat rates will go to 15000-30000 sq feet as its now in delhi.

3c zing is on the best expressway in ncr...better than gurgaon congested highway...over 10 years the rates should go to 12000-15000 on expressway...as good connectivity to offices on expressway....gurgaon rates are 10000-12000 in business circle now.
    CommentQuote
  • wise man always say : "din mein na piya karo galib" :bab (59):

:bab (4):

Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    i feel 3c should launch sports city at 7000 sq feet atleast.....it should be restricted to few well off gentry....because in next 5-6 years its rates shuld touch 15000-20000 sq feet....

CommentQuote
  • 4th installment?

hi..what's the expected date to get the 4th installment for zing?. btw, received a small diwali gift from 3c.
    CommentQuote