Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    whats are the rates in resale in zing....towerwise.

Everyday people asks for resale price, like as if its changing on daily basis..
    3c management should list Lotus Zing in National Stock Exchange, so that live price quotation can be checked...:bab (59):

Try taking pain to make a call, get the price/answer.... & for god's sake dont believe on it, use your brain, check deamand vs supply, do some analysis.. you will get the actual resale rate.:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Mr kamal, yahan advertise mat karo.
    CommentQuote
  • I would not advise end-user to buy anything in resale in Lotus Zing since construction is way behind the time and I would not wonder If Golden Palm coming up next to it would surpass the construction speed in Future

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • cookie, nimbus group's construction is also very slow. see the the progress of The hyde park, after 1.5 years. what makes you believe that golden palm would surpass zing?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    cookie, nimbus group's construction is also very slow. see the the progress of The hyde park, after 1.5 years. what makes you believe that golden palm would surpass zing?

They have done excavation much before though I am not sure about the speed just speculative from side. But ZING construction is Dead Slow. Don't understand why?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    They have done excavation much before though I am not sure about the speed just speculative from side. But ZING construction is Dead Slow. Don't understand why?

Yes no doubt the construction is slow, excuses like NE issue, Monsoon season or Focus on giving possession to LB phase I to set the benchmark may sound valid but not convincing..

Basement usually takes time more then the normal floor construction, I believe once the Ground Floor is done the construction will pick up pace.. & ppl who have not taken loan might feel pressure.

I wont doubt their speed of construction, some of the towers in LP has already seen very speedy construction.

Also, I dont think Cash will be any problem for 3c, as all their projects are sold outs.. specially the plots at YE.. not to forget Rs 85 cr funded by Kotak Realty Funds to partly meet its investment of Rs 650 cr in Zing.

btw, finally excavation at DElhi 1 is in full swing now. Lets C how 3C plays its card for coming year.. Delievery of LB phase 1 & Launch of sports City will be the major...:bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    Yes no doubt the construction is slow, excuses like NE issue, Monsoon season or Focus on giving possession to LB phase I to set the benchmark may sound valid but not convincing..

Basement usually takes time more then the normal floor construction, I believe once the Ground Floor is done the construction will pick up pace.. & ppl who have not taken loan might feel pressure.

I wont doubt their speed of construction, some of the towers in LP has already seen very speedy construction.

Also, I dont think Cash will be any problem for 3c, as all their projects are sold outs.. specially the plots at YE.. not to forget Rs 85 cr funded by Kotak Realty Funds to partly meet its investment of Rs 650 cr in Zing.

btw, finally excavation at DElhi 1 is in full swing now. Lets C how 3C plays its card for coming year.. Delievery of LB phase 1 & Launch of sports City will be the major...:bab (35):

Sticking to Zing, Construction is dead slow despite ground floor was done much before. Zing buyers must be knowing it better,
    Projects launched in the beginning only are at advance stage today other than that all are delayed and has seen slow progress be it Delhi1,300,Zing better not to talk about Sport City and Lotus City on Yummuna Expressway.
    CommentQuote
    Sticking to Zing, Construction is dead slow despite ground floor was done much before. Zing buyers must be knowing it better,
    Projects launched in the beginning only are at advance stage today other than that all are delayed and has seen slow progress be it Delhi1,300,Zing better not to talk about Sport City and Lotus City on Yummuna Expressway.

Oh, its a news for me ground floor was done much before.. when, which tower?? till now they have not asked for the 4th installment which is due to ground floor roof completion, the work is on on ground floor.

Agree, Paras Season has shown very fast progress, but rest are all avg.
    also we must know & compare the possession delivery time commited by the builders.. Zing has 39 months delivery time for Initial launched towers.. still a lot of time left.
    3c will not want to loose the reputation he has earned in Noida buyers.. so you can expect a fast pace now...

Yes, Zing is slow, but vaise jyada speedy construction ho toh bhi daal mein kuch kala ho sakta hai.. Avg. construction speed he sahi hai kyon sir? heheee
    CommentQuote
    Oh, its a news for me ground floor was done much before.. when, which tower?? till now they have not asked for the 4th installment which is due to ground floor roof completion

also we must know & compare the possession delivery time commited by the builders.. Zing has 39 months delivery time for Initial launched towers.. still a lot of time left.
    3c will not want to loose the reputation he has earned in Noida buyers.. so you can expect a fast pace now...

Yes, Zing is slow, but vaise jyada speedy construction ho toh bhi daal mein kuch kala ho sakta hai.. Avg. construction speed he sahi hai kyon sir? heheee

Don't mind but you are talking like broker/investor.My message was meant to End-Users only.
    If 3C is same like others in Noida as per your post, why and what this Hype for?:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Actually Delhi1 is going very slow and way behind the schedule. It is one of 3c's big commercial project and suppose to finish at the start of next year, but looks like it will easily take 2-3 more years from now. A friend bought a big office space in flexi plan, but he is losing big time on interest.

Originally Posted by cookie
    Don't mind but you are talking like broker/investor.My message was meant to End-Users only.
    If 3C is same like others in Noida as per your post, why and what this Hype for?:bab (59):
    CommentQuote

Ask this question to yourself, you know it too.. :bab (6): :bab (4):
    CommentQuote
    Oh, its a news for me ground floor was done much before.. when, which tower?? till now they have not asked for the 4th installment which is due to ground floor roof completion, the work is on on ground floor.

Agreed..they have not raised ground floor demand for any tower so far..expected in next 15 days for few towers..

for very initial launched towers, possession time is 30 month..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Agreed..they have not raised ground floor demand for any tower so far..expected in next 15 days for few towers..

for very initial launched towers, possession time is 30 month..

Ankit, which towers are having 30 months possession time?
    CommentQuote
    Ankit, which towers are having 30 months possession time?

As per my knowledge, phase 1 towers which were launched with price 3150-150 rate..7,8,1,2 etc..
    CommentQuote
  • ???

3c is hiding very slow construction speed of LZ..they have uploaded all projects monthly update but not have updated LZ..this could be because of not to having much update in last month since they have stuck on upper basement const for many towers since last 3 months and still going on..Upper basement na ho gaya berbal ke khichdi...

Is it lead to any concern for buyers or should we just chill and continue believing 3c will do everything correct..
    CommentQuote