Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • LB is not shaping up as expected...not at all.

3C investors need to look beyond the hype and marketing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    3c is hiding very slow construction speed of LZ..they have uploaded all projects monthly update but not have updated LZ..this could be because of not to having much update in last month since they have stuck on upper basement const for many towers since last 3 months and still going on..Upper basement na ho gaya berbal ke khichdi...

Is it lead to any concern for buyers or should we just chill and continue believing 3c will do everything correct..

i guess we should chill for next few months.....jyada builder kya karte hai structure bana ke paisa le lete hai phir delay karte hai that's bad buyer ki lag jati hai interest pay karte karte...
    in my opion of they are delaying after 30 % payment ..it is not hurting any one much because most of the people has not taken loan yet and if already took interest is minimal....i hope after ground floor completion they do not have much band width to delay it further....so after ground floor slab...construction will pick pace

Personally... i am loving the delay it is giving me time to prepare for next 2-3 installment...People should take it as a breather...My gut feeling says Zing is not going to delay..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    i guess we should chill for next few months.....jyada builder kya karte hai structure bana ke paisa le lete hai phir delay karte hai that's bad buyer ki lag jati hai interest pay karte karte...
    in my opion of they are delaying after 30 % payment ..it is not hurting any one much because most of the people has not taken loan yet and if already took interest is minimal....i hope after ground floor completion they do not have much band width to delay it further....so after ground floor slab...construction will pick pace

Personally... i am loving the delay it is giving me time to prepare for next 2-3 installment...People should take it as a breather...My gut feeling says Zing is not going to delay..

it helped me also as I am self-financing but don't want UN-justified delay in project..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni

I have commented many time on delays but every time investors came out with the same explanation to defend. But justifying delays by compare with the builders who are delaying projects, is no good for company's Goodwill I tell you.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Nov updates

So finally pics are there

Lotus Zing :: Specifications
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I have a small good news to share with you all.. may be most of the people know abt it ..

Came to know from one of my friend that UHG (IT company) is soon going to start its development operation in Noida expressway - Sec 135. There was a town hall meeting organized by UHG in Gurgaon indicating about this new center.

Also, I saw someone has marked that location between Metlife and Accenture building in sec135 on expressway.

Since, I am working in an ITcompany, I feel delgihted if some company starts its operation on Noida Expressway. Zing and other projects on expressway will have advantage of living close to companies.

Regards
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Biggest sewerage treatment plant of Noida

Biggest sewerage plant on noida is coming up in sector 123 and 168 , will be functional in 3.4 yrs. they are 4 to 5 times as big as present one in sector 50

SEWERAGE SYSTEM:
    All sectors of Noida are well connected with sectorial sewer lines. Sewer comes through gravity from residents house to sewage pumping station, which are provided network wise. Each network has a few sectors. Provision of SPS is made, depending on the depth of gravity lines. Manual of sewerage system is being followed in this regard. These initial Sewege Pumping Station are known as Intermediate Sewage Pumping Station. From these sewage pumping station we pump sewage and again put it to some gravity line or directly through pressure line to Master Sewage Pumping Station. Master Sewage Pumping Station are connected to Sewage Treatment Plants, where we treat sewage in such a way that solid part is being used as a manure, treated water is being proposed for utilization of irrigation purpose and gaseous part is being utilized for generating electricity.
    Infrastructure of Sewerage System
    1. No. of Intermediate SPS - 15
    2. No. of Master SPS - 04
    3. No. of Sewage Treatment Plants - 03

Assessment of Generation of Sewage:
    As per manual, we take 80% of water consumption as quantity of sewage for domestic area. For non-domestic area, it is taken on presumption of 200 person per hectare 45 lit/day, which comes to 9 KL/Hect/Day out of 45 KL/Hect/Day kept for non-residential area, out of 9 KL/Hect/Day domestic use of non-residential area if you take 80%, it comes to 7.2 KL/Hect/Day. Rest 36 KL/Hect/Day water is being used for industrial & other purposes.
    So as per these norms present sewage generation comes to 72 MLD with the presumption of 6 lac population, who are connected with sewerage system.
    Installed Capacity of Treatment
    NOIDA has treatment facility for 70 MLD of sewage, which are as under
    1 STP at Sector - 50 34 MLD
    2 STP at Sector - 54 27 MLD
    3 Oxidation Pond at Sec-54 9 MLD

Master Plan - 2021 (Sewerage System)
    Noida is probably first city in Uttar Pradesh whose Master Plan - 2021 for sewerage system is under preparation. As per Draft Master Plan 2021 total sewerage generation would be 255 MLD by the end of 2021 as projected in Master plan Noida has started working on it.
    Proposed Sewerage Treatment Plants:
    Normally all the sewerage treatment plants are being constructed by the funding of Central Govt. under "Yamuna Action Plan" Scheme. Both STP's of Noida were constructed under Yamuna Action Plan Ph-I, Noida requested to Govt. of India through U.P.Govt. for enhancing their sewerage treatment capacity through Yamuna Action Plant Ph-II but Noida could not get place in the list. Noida is included in Yamuna Action Plan Ph-II just for the purpose of study on preparation of Master Plan for Sewerage and DPR. Noida is quite in advance in this field as we have already got prepared our Draft Master Plant 2021 (Sewerage system) and DPR is under preparation. After not being included for enhancement of STP capacity, Noida decided to go with their own resources. Now, Design, drawing etc. are being prepared by our expert consultant M/s MWH who are pioneer in installing UASB based STP's in India. Site provision of New sewerage treatment plants have already been done in Noida's Master Plan - 2021. Two new STP's are proposed, one in Sector-123 with 102 MLD capacity and other one behind Sector-168 with 125 MLD capacity. In first phase 50 MLD sewerage treatment capacity shall be installed at each of the new proposed STP's .The same is under process.
    CommentQuote
  • Its definately not something which ADDS any Advantage....

It could be very bad for this region....

STP is located almost a Km from the expressway and its effect could be less specially with High rises blocking the air movement.

BUT...

It could even be a nuisance

Sector 168 has the advantage of being BANG ON EXPRESSWAY and has less projects....but STP could be a negative
    CommentQuote
  • in future whole noida sewere will flow in these two sectors mainly. also with sewer comes problem of high sulfur and corrosion
    CommentQuote
  • Very True....Even though STP is located 1 km from expressway and would be of better technology ...still its NOT A POSITIVE...and people in sector 168 can only keep their fingers crossed about this issue....
    CommentQuote
  • I am living in Rohini less than 1KM from a STP. The plant operates in night and its smell can be felt in far away sectors like sector-9 societies that are some 2 KM away.

In my home we can't open windows after 9:00 PM. Can't use a cooler also because that will bring stinking air inside the house.

When I bought my home, there was no smell because my home search was done only during the day and when I spent my first night in my new house, I was shocked. This stinking STP is one of the reasons why I am now looking for a new home. A home near STP is something to avoid, IMHO.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reach2manojtyagi
    Hi All,

I have a small good news to share with you all.. may be most of the people know abt it ..

Came to know from one of my friend that UHG (IT company) is soon going to start its development operation in Noida expressway - Sec 135. There was a town hall meeting organized by UHG in Gurgaon indicating about this new center.

Also, I saw someone has marked that location between Metlife and Accenture building in sec135 on expressway.

Since, I am working in an ITcompany, I feel delgihted if some company starts its operation on Noida Expressway. Zing and other projects on expressway will have advantage of living close to companies.

Regards
    Manoj

Are they shifting their Gurgaon office to Noida or is this a new office for expansion?

If they are shifting from Gurgaon to Noida then it may indicate a beginning of a trend and that will be an even better news.
    CommentQuote
  • As Per mgmt, its an expansion plan.

Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    I am living in Rohini less than 1KM from a STP. The plant operates in night and its smell can be felt in far away sectors like sector-9 societies that are some 2 KM away.

In my home we can't open windows after 9:00 PM. Can't use a cooler also because that will bring stinking air inside the house.

When I bought my home, there was no smell because my home search was done only during the day and when I spent my first night in my new house, I was shocked. This stinking STP is one of the reasons why I am now looking for a new home. A home near STP is something to avoid,
    IMHO.

Very good info....and people buying should make a note of this.

Well if effect is upto 2 KMS then it will effect many many projects....

As i said..people who have actually bought it.....JUST KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED .....

Technically i can say that....Wind direction has a very important factor in such cases...and if you have 20-30 high density projects in between the STP and your Flat / Project.....It will reduce the effect in a big way,

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    A home near STP is something to avoid, IMHO.

complete agree. Folks in 119/120 should also take note of this.

STPs will and always will be constructed near low density areas. And the way Noida is growing minimum 2 STP as proposed has to be there for sanitation and waste treatment sake. This is for public good.
    CommentQuote