Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hmmm....since its in rohini...i can assume that its pretty recent..and not 10-15 yr old.

Is this STP in rohini having many High rises (15-25 floors) around ?????

And how far it "Stinks" !!!!

Just for my general knowledge
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmmm...i think a new thread should be started asking experience of some people who have lived or stayed near STPs

I (thankfully) dont have any experience in this.
    CommentQuote
  • Why are posting this old and outdated article from Noida Authority in every residential project thread?? This is outdated and no longer relevant

Originally Posted by teen_patti
    Biggest sewerage plant on noida is coming up in sector 123 and 168 , will be functional in 3.4 yrs. they are 4 to 5 times as big as present one in sector 50

SEWERAGE SYSTEM:
    All sectors of Noida are well connected with sectorial sewer lines. Sewer comes through gravity from residents house to sewage pumping station, which are provided network wise. Each network has a few sectors. Provision of SPS is made, depending on the depth of gravity lines. Manual of sewerage system is being followed in this regard. These initial Sewege Pumping Station are known as Intermediate Sewage Pumping Station. From these sewage pumping station we pump sewage and again put it to some gravity line or directly through pressure line to Master Sewage Pumping Station. Master Sewage Pumping Station are connected to Sewage Treatment Plants, where we treat sewage in such a way that solid part is being used as a manure, treated water is being proposed for utilization of irrigation purpose and gaseous part is being utilized for generating electricity.
    Infrastructure of Sewerage System
    1. No. of Intermediate SPS - 15
    2. No. of Master SPS - 04
    3. No. of Sewage Treatment Plants - 03

Assessment of Generation of Sewage:
    As per manual, we take 80% of water consumption as quantity of sewage for domestic area. For non-domestic area, it is taken on presumption of 200 person per hectare 45 lit/day, which comes to 9 KL/Hect/Day out of 45 KL/Hect/Day kept for non-residential area, out of 9 KL/Hect/Day domestic use of non-residential area if you take 80%, it comes to 7.2 KL/Hect/Day. Rest 36 KL/Hect/Day water is being used for industrial & other purposes.
    So as per these norms present sewage generation comes to 72 MLD with the presumption of 6 lac population, who are connected with sewerage system.
    Installed Capacity of Treatment
    NOIDA has treatment facility for 70 MLD of sewage, which are as under
    1 STP at Sector - 50 34 MLD
    2 STP at Sector - 54 27 MLD
    3 Oxidation Pond at Sec-54 9 MLD

Master Plan - 2021 (Sewerage System)
    Noida is probably first city in Uttar Pradesh whose Master Plan - 2021 for sewerage system is under preparation. As per Draft Master Plan 2021 total sewerage generation would be 255 MLD by the end of 2021 as projected in Master plan Noida has started working on it.
    Proposed Sewerage Treatment Plants:
    Normally all the sewerage treatment plants are being constructed by the funding of Central Govt. under "Yamuna Action Plan" Scheme. Both STP's of Noida were constructed under Yamuna Action Plan Ph-I, Noida requested to Govt. of India through U.P.Govt. for enhancing their sewerage treatment capacity through Yamuna Action Plant Ph-II but Noida could not get place in the list. Noida is included in Yamuna Action Plan Ph-II just for the purpose of study on preparation of Master Plan for Sewerage and DPR. Noida is quite in advance in this field as we have already got prepared our Draft Master Plant 2021 (Sewerage system) and DPR is under preparation. After not being included for enhancement of STP capacity, Noida decided to go with their own resources. Now, Design, drawing etc. are being prepared by our expert consultant M/s MWH who are pioneer in installing UASB based STP's in India. Site provision of New sewerage treatment plants have already been done in Noida's Master Plan - 2021. Two new STP's are proposed, one in Sector-123 with 102 MLD capacity and other one behind Sector-168 with 125 MLD capacity. In first phase 50 MLD sewerage treatment capacity shall be installed at each of the new proposed STP's .The same is under process.
    CommentQuote
  • STP was not in Sector 168

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=5690

STP was in Sector 167. It was not in Sector 168 but near it.

High court has already cancelled the land acquisition of Asdullapur village few months ago.. so the STP and Railway corridor near Sector 168 is stalled and projects might be shifted somewhere else..... !!

I don't know why members are not aware of it??

I think this is blow to the city as whole because if these STPs are not reality than our naalas and common areas will stink or all waste will be dumped in river Yamuna.. we must recycle the waste we produce and hence need to correct our point of view of the way we look at things !!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Order on Asdullapur may derail lifeline projects in the pipeline - Indian Express

Sites planned for FNG expressway, sewage plant may change

The quashing of land acquisition in Asdullapur village has cast a shadow not only on real estate schemes but infrastructure projects once envisaged as the “lifeline to the growth of Gautam Budh Nagar”.

Balwinder Kumar, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Noida Authority, said, “There are many ambitious projects which were touted as the lifeline to the growth of Gautam Budh Nagar. These projects will be shifted to nearby places or scrapped.”

The projects which fall in Asdullapur village include a prospective railway station along the dedicated freight corridor, a sewage treatment plant, the Faridabad-Noida-Gurgaon Expressway and four farm house plots.

“We have been told by the department of town planning that the FNG Expressway comes under the affected land. We had allotted four farm houses in the village, which also stands cancelled. We will have to see where these projects can be shifted to,” he said.

These proposed projects were planned on both sides of Noida and Greater Noida expressway. Builders have been selling residential units at premium rates, citing projects like the FNG expressway.

“Most of us have invested in major projects of the builders and paid more price than others as we felt that it would draw great investment as it is near to FNG. Most of us bought flats thinking that commuting to Faridabad and Gurgaon would be easy,” said Amit Kumar who invested in one of the real estate projects along the Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • What is interesting is that while a HT Wire is erected right next to sector 168.....its not indicated in the so called Master plan !!!

Regd the STP....Mr.maglesh has given a new direction to the issue...
    which not many people would be aware of.....and its a positive for 168

STPs should be close to industrial areas, etc like in Gnoida.

Noida planning is not very good in this regard
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    What is interesting is that while a HT Wire is erected right next to sector 168.....its not indicated in the so called Master plan !!!

which not many people would be aware of.....

that's why this forum is so valuable,we all have various kind of doubts which are raised here and many wise men equipped with knowledge to settle those doubts efficiently. thanks to all those wise men and IREF.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, it's for town planners to defend their planning.
    Even in western countries, they have STP's within cities and they were built on old technologies. But STP plant can be upgraded and they do it to manage with citizen's aspirations. So, it's more of pyscological problem

Yes, there is a HT pole in front of LZ site around 200 mtr in front which you had highlighted in the past.. Thanks for that. But it's not a threat to any society as it's not going over any society.

Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    What is interesting is that while a HT Wire is erected right next to sector 168.....its not indicated in the so called Master plan !!!

which not many people would be aware of.....and its a positive for 168

CommentQuote
  • Yup....but i pointed out the issue just to indicate that Master Plan Noida is not as accurate as it should be...and further changes can be there.

The HT wire near LZ is probably approx 100 mtrs away from boundry wall....so its not that bad.

HT wires are running all over noida...LP also has one next to it

STP issue is more related to "SENSES" which cannot be ignored....A persistant foul smell in a region will be a Big negative.....

You links have been very helpful and will be used as info by many.

I wouldnt recommend anyone a project which is within 500 mtrs from an STP...

i was looking for some figure..and i think 500 mtr can be a safe figure
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Good to hear that STP and ICD will not be near to Lotus Zing.

Where is this Asdullapur village located. I could not find it on wiki ?

Thanks for the info.

Regards
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, they stand cancelled as of now and that land does not belong to Noida Authority. Even I don't find in Wiki but I believe press and nearby village Dostpur Manglauri is familier name near Sector 168.

Originally Posted by reach2manojtyagi
    Hi,

Good to hear that STP and ICD will not be near to Lotus Zing.

Where is this Asdullapur village located. I could not find it on wiki ?

Thanks for the info.

Regards
    Manoj

Quashing Of Acquisition in Noida's Asdullapur To Hit Realty Projects
    Quashing Of Acquisition in Noida's Asdullapur To Hit Realty Projects
    Source: Hindustan Times

The quashing of acquisition in Noida's Asdullapur -one of the three villages in Gautam Budh Nagar district where farmers have got back their land -will hit parts of the Dedicated Eastern Freight Corridor, Faridabad-NoidaGhaziabad (FNG) highway and a farmhouse scheme.
    One station of the freight corridor was proposed in village Asdullapur. “Bodaki in Greater Noida is being developed as one of the biggest railway junctioncum-transport hubs. It would be the starting junction of both western and eastern freight corridors. Now, land needs to be acquired afresh for the station,“ said a senior official.
    The authority had acquired forty hectares of land in the village. Since almost all the farmers had refused to accept compensation in the village, the high court set aside the acquisition. Reacquisition is needed for the FNG project too.
    The Noida authority had also allotted 101 farmhouse plots to 86 applicants. Four plots fall in Asdullapur. But the trouble is not limited to four plots alone. vAs many as 50 plots are located in Dostpur-Mangrauli village. Farmers of this village have also moved court, seeking their land back.
    With hearing slated for November 30, they are hopeful of quashing as both villages had same issues and objections to the acquisition. In DostpurMangrauli village, about 54 hectares of land had been acquired using the urgency clause of the land acquisition act.
    ""
    The authority launched the scheme in January 2009. Those allotted plots can carry out construction only in an area of 1,000 sqm. The rest of the land has to be used for agricultural purposes. The size of plots varied from 10,000 sqm to 400,000 sqm.
    The farmhouse scheme is even otherwise mired into controversies. The Local Fund Audit Department of Uttar Pradesh at Allahabad has indicted the Noida authority for causing a loss of R291 crore to the state exchequer because of allotment of farmhouse plots at cheap rates. The audit department has asked why prices were kept so low, for whom it was done and questioned the propriety of the scheme.

"You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want."

Quashing Of Acquisition in Noida's Asdullapur To Hit Realty Projects - QuBREX - Property Brokerage & Consultancy

Quashing to hit realty projects
    CommentQuote
  • Bad News !!!

Yesterday read in IREF in another thread about Income tax raid in 3C office. immediately i checked with my friend who works in Tech Boulevard Sec127 and he confirmed it.

Not sure about the impact of raid on project delivery timelines...
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • 3C raid

I confirmed from one of sales executive about the raid and they said that the raid was not related to 3C company but with related to another company with which 3C was kind of partner. It was related to some old acquired land and they were looking for papers.

The raid was over in 4 hours.

However , this the reply given by him. Internal stories are hard to tell but one thing is true, normallu a raid doesn't over in one day. It usually take 2-3 days.

I also enquired about next tower of 3C and he confirmed me that it won't be out in next 2-3 months atleast.
    CommentQuote
  • Alok Garg Ji ko kucch aur hi reply kiya hai 3C customer care ne ki routine visit tha. Any way raid is over now, I hope 3C has settled all issues with IT department.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Earlier Lotus Zing website was updated with photos on 1st of each month. But i am seeing delays in posting of pictures on website from last 2 months.

Still the website is showing updates till Nov 2011.

Has anyone visited the site recently. what is the status of construction for Tower- 6?

Thanks & Regards
    Manoj
    CommentQuote