Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by reach2manojtyagi
    Hi,

Earlier Lotus Zing website was updated with photos on 1st of each month. But i am seeing delays in posting of pictures on website from last 2 months.

Still the website is showing updates till Nov 2011.

Has anyone visited the site recently. what is the status of construction for Tower- 6?

Thanks & Regards
    Manoj

looks like 3c has seen you post...:D... December updates are out now..

Good show in November as compared to previous monts..
    CommentQuote
  • 3c is very smart in posting pics..tower in which they have made good progress are taken from very near but towers like 15,16 whose basement is getting strongest solid are taken from very far so that people can't judge whether work is really going on on these towers..
    CommentQuote
  • I have a flat in Zing and some agent offering me the profit of Rs. 5 Lakh. I just wanted to know should I quit from this project and invest in Logix Technova (IT Space) which is ready to move property in 4000 per sq. ft. in sector 132.
    or this project will move further and giving high returns if I compare with the commercial space of Logix.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kamaldeep
    I have a flat in Zing and some agent offering me the profit of Rs. 5 Lakh. I just wanted to know should I quit from this project and invest in Logix Technova (IT Space) which is ready to move property in 4000 per sq. ft. in sector 132.
    or this project will move further and giving high returns if I compare with the commercial space of Logix.

In my view, hold on to your Lotus Zing property and wait at least till 3C launches the last tower. If it's again sold off in quick time then wait further otherwise exit.

I am also in the view that Commercial property will do best in long run in this region but I also think that we should wait a little more. Wait for the assembly elections and monitor the commercial market. If you notice good uptick then go ahead with good commercial project. Why risk unnecessary when you have already invested in safer projects and there is almost no risk of losing anything. LZ will keep on appreciating as project will come up due to top notch location and close proximity to SEZs
    CommentQuote
  • some info...?

Hello friends,

Do anyone have some news or updates on following few points regarding zing status.

1. Work is/was stalled because of some legal and farmers aggitation...?

2. 3C has taken the contractor out and now building all towers by his own...?

3. 3C is selling entire project to some other builder...?

4. Tower 7 & 8 has reached fifth floor...?

5. Has anyone received 5th installment(on the complition of 4th floor roof)...?

Please if you have any information for these points, let us know. Will be great if source of info can also be disclosed.

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Hello friends,

Do anyone have some news or updates on following few points regarding zing status.

1. Work is/was stalled because of some legal and farmers aggitation...?

2. 3C has taken the contractor out and now building all towers by his own...?

3. 3C is selling entire project to some other builder...?

4. Tower 7 & 8 has reached fifth floor...?

5. Has anyone received 5th installment(on the complition of 4th floor roof)...?

Please if you have any information for these points, let us know. Will be great if source of info can also be disclosed.

Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

thanks Anuj for posting these questions..same are troubling me lot specially 3rd question.

Can someone please confirm with authentic source..As per google group, someone posted 3c has changed contractor but not sold it to other, point is not clear whether they have changed whole project contractor or for some towers..
    CommentQuote
  • I tell you
    3C has just created hype and bubble nothing else.
    Paras and Logix still I find better than 3C in the same league.
    Except LB and LC where delay is expected too, rest of the projects have been resting.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Totally agree.

Getting something in hand may be from a small builder is far better than owning property on paper by a big one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Totally agree.

Getting something in hand may be from a small builder is far better than owning property on paper by a big one.

Bro

I don't consider 3C even a big builder either who has not delivered a single residential. except some offices in Noida what Logix has done too.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you DivJain and Cookie for the valuable advice. It will be great if you can also let us know some information regarding the questions I asked.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by djvjain
    Totally agree.

CommentQuote
  • Looking forward to responses for Anuj's questions.

Also, what is 3C's official price list for existing towers? Do they publish latest price list on their website (like what some other builders do, e.g. http://www.paramountgroup.co.in/images/floraville/floraville_price_list.pdf)? I understand that actual rates might differ (like rates post dealer discount etc). Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 3 Status as per 3C: The lower basement roof slab is under construction for tower no 3 in Lotus Zing , the next installment will take approximately 2 months from now. The current price for Lotus Zing is Rs. 4500/-.

Anyone out there havig flat in Tower 3?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranbir
    Tower 3 Status as per 3C: The lower basement roof slab is under construction for tower no 3 in Lotus Zing , the next installment will take approximately 2 months from now. The current price for Lotus Zing is Rs. 4500/-.

boss, they will take 6 months to build ground floor..for any query, you will get standard reply from them..see all other towers status..tower 15,16 are still on upper basement..I think don't rely on their executive mails, go periodically on site if you can.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranbir
    Tower 3 Status as per 3C: The lower basement roof slab is under construction for tower no 3 in Lotus Zing , the next installment will take approximately 2 months from now. The current price for Lotus Zing is Rs. 4500/-.

What is the resale rate in 1125 size in LZ..
    CommentQuote
  • STP?????

I don't want to flog a dead horse but would want members to take a look at this site: Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

And i would request members who have visited this area, behind sector-168, to comment on the nature of the construction work here
    CommentQuote