Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • zing---

has 3c got the land at aec 168...when was it alloted to them ...please confirm from authority...it was a railway station plot as per master plan.please confirm that.that the only issue here.

at what rate it was given to 3 c
    CommentQuote
  • Tell me one gud point of having ur project bang on high way ...
    Apart from Noise and dust...
    In case u r willing to drive 10km from MahaMaya , i guess u will not mind driving half an KM more
    No the left side u have FNG and on the right side there is drain and yamuna on the back ... 168 is completely locked from all sides

Originally Posted by vivbhauka1
    i do not understand why people worried abt this zing.

its on e way.....what ever supply come in noida.....there will be a limited projects on highway facing apartments...nothing can replace that.so supply on e way is limited...although in noida it may not be.

second...over long term all comes equal....3-5 km is nothing...that too in highway....ats village eldeco already there in highway....rates above 6000.even parasnath above 5000.

so zing is a sure 5000 rupee on possession...development or no develpoment.because e way itself is fully developed....and see the traffic..

and paras,logix and all not on eway...so no comparision....this is first e way project after so many years at so low rates when ats eldeco were launched..ur getting at thiose old rates now from a reputed builder after people now have started living in ats eldeco parsvnath....so its a great project at e way....
    so dont compare it with other projects...likes of sec 100,110,143,137 etc...i will pay premium anytime for a highway project......

watch this out
    CommentQuote
  • agree with you on all points. wanted to know more about location of FNG. is there some definitive source where one can see where will it be laid. or just builder rumors(like metro to GN, almost every builder shows it in his location map :D).
    Originally Posted by nibha
    Tell me one gud point of having ur project bang on high way ...
    In case u r willing to drive 10km from MahaMaya , i guess u will not mind driving half an KM more
    No the left side u have FNG and on the right side there is drain and yamuna on the back ... 168 is completely locked from all sides
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Tell me one gud point of having ur project bang on high way ...

I agree with Nibha's point. Besides 2500 apartments in 17 acres is too too dense..Not a single penny worth to buy such projects..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Rajat__B

I think u got offended, I never said LBC is the best infact LP is better ( u can check the posts in LP thread),
    If u read my posts , most of the time it is based on facts and then their interpretation (which may differ from person to person)
    If I say 168 is locked from 4 sides .
    1) FNG
    2) EWAY
    3) Yamuna
    4) Irrigation drain
    isn't it a fact , u can confirm it from Master plan ...
    I don't have anything personal against 3C or its projects ...
    I feel LBC is one the better projects Like LB,LP,vivante ,Royal park ...
    What would turn out to be the best only time will tell ...
    May be a new builder makes something which is perfect from every angle like NRI Residency ... but unless its done all we can argue is based on the information we have at present ...
    I hope u agree !!!

Originally Posted by Rajat__B
    That's your opinion Nibha. I have been noticing you hijacking every project thread to push your views that LBC(137) is the best which it might be for you. Can't you just be happy for what you invested in or there is a dire need for you to prove it to rest of the world the same. Let them make sound decisions based on their needs and not force yours everywhere and in each thread. That's desperate...
    CommentQuote
  • Please guys....don't argue.

The major benefit of discussing thing on forum are that before investing you will be knowing all the advantages and disadvantages of the project.

It's is good if nibha is pointing some disadvantages and it's also good if you are pointing some advantages. So just compare the odds and even and invest. Criticism should be praised for it allows you to think differently.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vsangal
    Please guys....don't argue.

The major benefit of discussing thing on forum are that before investing you will be knowing all the advantages and disadvantages of the project.

It's is good if nibha is pointing some disadvantages and it's also good if you are pointing some advantages. So just compare the odds and even and invest. Criticism should be praised for it allows you to think differently.

vsangal, that's very well said. Criticism makes u think harder, re evaluate & reassess.
    CommentQuote
  • Just because the builder has a certian reputation doesnt give him the right to throw just about anything to buyer.

3C Zing...should have been priced at 2800 psf all inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Just because the builder has a certian reputation doesnt give him the right to throw just about anything to buyer.

3C Zing...should have been priced at 2800 psf all inclusive

Dear Zohaib & Nibha,

Please also give your expert comments on Logix Blossom Green sector 143. It will be further helpful.

regards
    Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • Green is a decent project ,
    But u need to check the effect of the increased FAR on it ..., i,e how many flats in 25 acres ....

Originally Posted by pradeepV
    Dear Zohaib & Nibha,

Please also give your expert comments on Logix Blossom Green sector 143. It will be further helpful.

regards
    Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Green is a decent project ,
    But u need to check the effect of the increased FAR on it ..., i,e how many flats in 25 acres ....

I havent seen the site properly..will do so when in india ..i myself have shortlisted it to have a look..and evaluate..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    I havent seen the site properly..will do so when in india ..i myself have shortlisted it to have a look..and evaluate..

You have to go further 1.5 kms on sector road passing from supertech and blossom county, once you cross the village on right side you have sec 143.

Location is better thn 137 as its closer to FNG and more chances of having a diversion from e-way coz of FNG.

Tenders were floating sometime back for GH but no news of new builders except Logix there.

In masterplan a Bus terminal is planned over there.
    CommentQuote
  • Went through new masterplan of Noida.

looks like STP is no more in sec 168, it is on other side of FNG

Cheers...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Went through new masterplan of Noida.

looks like STP is no more in sec 168, it is on other side of FNG

Cheers...

Hi Amit

Can you pass on the link please.
    CommentQuote