Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Shakejazz,

Yes, we are aware about this. Following is the link which includes couple of more known flaws in lotus zing and the views of few members here.
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/12969-flaws-in-lotus-zing?t=15281

I believe there cannot be any project which is totally flawless, but being well informed in advance while booking, gives buyers a chance to compare which all he/she can compromise and which not at all.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by shakejazz
    I don't want to flog a dead horse but would want members to take a look at this site: Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

And i would request members who have visited this area, behind sector-168, to comment on the nature of the construction work here
    CommentQuote
  • Anuj, that's not why i have put the map, which clearly shows some construction work in the site mentioned 'STP'. If you go back on the pages of this very thread, you'll find articles supporting the fact that the STP has been cancelled because of the revoking of the land acquisition in the nearby village by the Allahabad court.
    Now if that is the case what is this construction going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Shakejazz,

What I know about wikimapia (which is sourced by google map) is refreshed only couple of times in a year, this snapshot is there on wikimapia since last more than 6 months.

I am not aware about if the STP is actually cancelled or it is stalled because of some court stay/land dispute.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by shakejazz
    Anuj, that's not why i have put the map, which clearly shows some construction work in the site mentioned 'STP'. If you go back on the pages of this very thread, you'll find articles supporting the fact that the STP has been cancelled because of the revoking of the land acquisition in the nearby village by the Allahabad court.
    Now if that is the case what is this construction going on.
    CommentQuote
  • follow the debate from page 99 onwards

Order on Asdullapur may derail lifeline projects in the pipeline - Indian Express

Sites planned for FNG expressway, sewage plant may change

The quashing of land acquisition in Asdullapur village has cast a shadow not only on real estate schemes but infrastructure projects once envisaged as the “lifeline to the growth of Gautam Budh Nagar”.

Balwinder Kumar, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Noida Authority, said, “There are many ambitious projects which were touted as the lifeline to the growth of Gautam Budh Nagar. These projects will be shifted to nearby places or scrapped.”

The projects which fall in Asdullapur village include a prospective railway station along the dedicated freight corridor, a sewage treatment plant, the Faridabad-Noida-Gurgaon Expressway and four farm house plots.

“We have been told by the department of town planning that the FNG Expressway comes under the affected land. We had allotted four farm houses in the village, which also stands cancelled. We will have to see where these projects can be shifted to,” he said.

These proposed projects were planned on both sides of Noida and Greater Noida expressway. Builders have been selling residential units at premium rates, citing projects like the FNG expressway.

“Most of us have invested in major projects of the builders and paid more price than others as we felt that it would draw great investment as it is near to FNG. Most of us bought flats thinking that commuting to Faridabad and Gurgaon would be easy,” said Amit Kumar who invested in one of the real estate projects along the Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • This news is true. STP and railway corridor has been affected due to cancellation of land acquisition by HC.

But later I also read a news pasted in this forum that HC didn't cancel the land acquisition where construction had been going on. That would mean that freight corridor has been cancelled and STP is likely to come up.
    CommentQuote
  • ok so if the STP has been cancelled then whatever is being constructed in there is in a very advanced stage. If it's not STP then it's alright, and if it is then a massive cover up is on, on this very thread.

I've a vested interest in this sector as i plan to make a small investment either in this sector or in a project behind Metlife.
    This structure is nagging me and i do plan to see it for myself this weekend.
    Anuj, if i'm not mistaken you're invested in Zing. You mentioned earlier in one of your posts that you visited a GGN STP to find out more about STPs, you could have checked this structure on your visit(s) to this sector
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rrmanglesh
    This news is true. STP and railway corridor has been affected due to cancellation of land acquisition by HC.

But later I also read a news pasted in this forum that HC didn't cancel the land acquisition where construction had been going on. That would mean that freight corridor has been cancelled and STP is likely to come up.

Mr. Manglesh, you could have posted this bit of info earlier too. Anyways, this STP is a reality and looking at the stage of construction could be a reality even before the residential projects and the high profile school comes up.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have also invested in this project and I had pasted all those articles you are pointing to. It's for sure that all the that land 168A, 167 including STP stands disputed as of now.

There are some reports that STP may not be affected but nothing is confirmed. If are looking for investment in LZ then please do some groundwork on STP and also let us know as I am also interested to know the development.
    CommentQuote
  • as mentioned earlier, i plan to visit this area where this structure stands and post my findings. But it looks like a STP for sure...but would check if construction is still on...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shakejazz
    Mr. Manglesh, you could have posted this bit of info earlier too. Anyways, this STP is a reality and looking at the stage of construction could be a reality even before the residential projects and the high profile school comes up.

The wikimapia picture you have uploaded is same picture for at least last 1 yr. If it's latest picture then safely assume that STP is put on hold.

Further, I have done some research on STP. Please go through this thread. It will help you to make up your mind regarding STP

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/20133-effect-of-stp-sewage-treatment-plant-on-projects?t=22266
    CommentQuote
  • But seriously i don't understand the wisdom of the planners to have STP of that size so close to a residential/institutional area. Oh what a waste (no pun intended) it would be of such a prime location
    CommentQuote
  • Even if this is actually an STP(in advanced stage), I dont understand as to why this would be a cause for a big concern to people in sector 168. The project closest to this STP is at a distance of more than half a kilometer (550 meters+) from this STP.
    CommentQuote
  • i have gone through most of the posts on this topic, yours included. Your article, however, put an end to one of the discussions rather prematurely.

Though we can go on discussing this issue but i doubt it without achieving anything worthwhile for none of us is an expert on this. We can only wait to see its effect, on the residents and on the price.

I don't think it makes sense to put my money in such a late stage. It's okay for people who got in at the 3000 mark, not for a johnny come lately like me. Still i will ascertain things first hand before taking a final decision.
    Thanks and no offence Mr. Manglesh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    Even if this is actually an STP(in advanced stage), I dont understand as to why this would be a cause for a big concern to people in sector 168. The project closest to this STP is at a distance of more than half a kilometer (550 meters+) from this STP.

Do you think it's okay to be within 1000 meters of the largest STP in the whole of Noida, if not NCR?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shakejazz
    i have gone through most of the posts on this topic, yours included. Your article, however, put an end to one of the discussions rather prematurely.

Though we can go on discussing this issue but i doubt it without achieving anything worthwhile for none of us is an expert on this. We can only wait to see its effect, on the residents and on the price.

I don't think it makes sense to put my money in such a late stage. It's okay for people who got in at the 3000 mark, not for a johnny come lately like me. Still i will ascertain things first hand before taking a final decision.
    Thanks and no offence Mr. Manglesh

Bhai, you are the best person to judge your investment. If you are not comfortable and don't even think about it. You have other options available in same price today with early possession.

I just wanted to share the information for general awareness of buyers. Only agents and builders can give you conclusive information about upcoming disputed project to sell their product but in this forum you will hear all kind of views. So, you have to take a decision. I hope the discussion has helped you at least to decide against the project :)
    CommentQuote