Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nope sir. I have not decided yet. I'll see that for myself before taking a call.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shakejazz
    Do you think it's okay to be within 1000 meters of the largest STP in the whole of Noida, if not NCR?

I have stayed at VK for 10 years, never got to know there was an STP 400 meters away. Area in between was quite open as well. So, no chance of obstruction either. The statement above is purely based on my experience.
    I am not aware of the size of the upcoming STP. Could you provide me the details. One of my relative has worked as engineer in an STP, I will reserve my response till the time I get to discuss with him.
    CommentQuote
  • 125 mld capacity

Nishant, the STP, under construction not proposed, is of 125 mld capacity. As per the master plan of 2031 (section 3.10.2 Sewerage & Waste Disposal ) Noida has 2 sewage treatment plants (STP) in sector 50 and 54 and two oxidation ponds are also located in sector 54 and 91 with 9 mld and 5 mld capacities respectively. The two STPs have a capacity of 61 mld and the oxidation pond has the capacity of 14 mld.

Further...

More than 400 tonnes of solid waste, including biomedical and industrial waste, is generated everyday in Noida. At present solid waste is disposed off in the low-density undeveloped area without any systematic and scientific way of collection, segregation, storage and processing. About 70% of waste is of bio-degradable nature which can be processed and reused for different purpose. The Noida Authority has earmarked the land at two sites for solid waste management. These sites will be developed with latest technology for the purpose of solid waste processing and disposal.

So a large size STP is a reality and we need to factor this in our plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmmm...the one in VK is around 20MLD. Rithala and Okhla have some huge ones as well - 150 MLD and 400 MLD respectively. Can get a better opinion from people staying near these places.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shakejazz
    Nishant, the STP, under construction not proposed, is of 125 mld capacity. As per the master plan of 2031 (section 3.10.2 Sewerage & Waste Disposal ) Noida has 2 sewage treatment plants (STP) in sector 50 and 54 and two oxidation ponds are also located in sector 54 and 91 with 9 mld and 5 mld capacities respectively. The two STPs have a capacity of 61 mld and the oxidation pond has the capacity of 14 mld.

Further...

More than 400 tonnes of solid waste, including biomedical and industrial waste, is generated everyday in Noida. At present solid waste is disposed off in the low-density undeveloped area without any systematic and scientific way of collection, segregation, storage and processing. About 70% of waste is of bio-degradable nature which can be processed and reused for different purpose. The Noida Authority has earmarked the land at two sites for solid waste management. These sites will be developed with latest technology for the purpose of solid waste processing and disposal.

So a large size STP is a reality and we need to factor this in our plan.

is it constructing in front of Golden palm? Some kind of construction going on there. But I donot think it will be bang on expressway.

New technologies has come and if it is far behind ,then I do not think it will be an issue. 168 and 135 will be major sectors on highway and 135 has residential + commercial areas. Assotech's main project is also in 135 just behind metlife.

As I read that one of STP is in 50 also. and we all knows what are prices in sector 50 and how much this is affecting sector 50.
    CommentQuote
  • i was in sector 50 once at the Meghdootam park, early morning, during the course of a film shoot. I was there for a couple of hours, walk around the sector, searching for a cigarette shop but I don't think i smelled anything foul. But then Meghdootam park is around 2 and half KM from the STP.
    I don't know, i really can't make up my mind. I am getting a very good offer in one of the projects here...phew... God help me if my investment goes wrong here
    CommentQuote
  • As I said, the closest project is Sunworld's project at 550+ meters. 3c zing is at 800+ meters while projects in 135 more than a kilometer away.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah Sunworld's project would be STP facing instead of river facing...
    CommentQuote
  • latest pictures of 3c lotus zing construction status posted here (taken from builders website)

3c latest status pictures
    CommentQuote
  • yeah Construction has been resumed ................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    As I said, the closest project is Sunworld's project at 550+ meters. 3c zing is at 800+ meters while projects in 135 more than a kilometer away.

Now master plan 2031 also showing location of STP behind 168 sector.

It is not in front.earlie rpeople has doubt that it is in front of Golden plams.Now with clear marking of STP,GP will be last project to get affected by STP>

In sector 50 also, STP is near to Meghdoot park.And even one cannot feel about that in park itself. So 500 m is sufficient for Sunworld also. STP's are never open one and technology now days quite advance.
    CommentQuote
  • can an yone update me with the latest resale & latest builder price for 3C zing? (i've been offline for quite sometime now)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    can an yone update me with the latest resale & latest builder price for 3C zing? (i've been offline for quite sometime now)

Builder price is long back 4500/-,well resale is about 200-300 less depends upon size n location,well seing its almost all inclusive apart from 125,psf seems good buy. but construction speed is not par wod LB LP.
    BUT came to know all other buildee increase there rates beyond 4500 ai. is this true....
    sec168 require 3 yr to livable.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003
    Builder price is long back 4500/-,well resale is about 200-300 less depends upon size n location,well seing its almost all inclusive apart from 125,psf seems good buy. but construction speed is not par wod LB LP.
    BUT came to know all other buildee increase there rates beyond 4500 ai. is this true....
    sec168 require 3 yr to livable.

hmm.. being optimistic, yes EW is seeing 4100-4500 range, which will be broken significantly on upside once UP elections gets settled down
    CommentQuote