Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

Last updated: February 28 2019
3129 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

    Originally posted by djvjain View Post
    In my opinion, Rs 3500 /sqft is a good price if you are actually getting it.
    I am not sure about Rs 4000/sqft by next year as it all depends on the construction progress. Work stopped/halted from any reason could actually keep the price close to launch price too. This is what happened at Neharpar FBD and you can still get ready to move-in apartment almost to the launch price of 2005. I agree that the external infra wasn't available, but again supply was huge and that kept the price on check.


    Supply is word which is suitable for regions like Indrapuram, and thats not where the word "supply" gets its meaning exhausted.. you should consider the word "Demand" also.. which i believe expressway will be a demanding region, & supply will be less.

    Comparing Neharpar area with regions like sector-168/137 is something out of the box.. comparision doesnt even exist.

    Comment


    • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

      I am not in favour of selling Zing (Specially 1BHK) unit at this stage. There are very rare option of unfurnished 1BHK apartment in the sector 168/137. There are few options of studio apartment but too expensive. 1 BHK is far better than those studio apartment for end use as well as for rentals.

      Rates in small units always remains high as well as the demand. Wait for 3 years and than see commercial and SEZ growth in the area and the quality delivered then decide either to keep this for rental purpose or to exit.

      My advice: Hold it tight for long run if you are not a small time investor.


      Originally posted by gaur_uni View Post
      I asked this question because i m getting offer of 3500 per sqft...for sell..
      i want to know should one keep this for another year and can expect 4000 as real resale prize.....

      what are the opinion others members have on this ?

      I strongly feel that i will reach 4000 by the time they took another 2 installment... by next year march april or so.....

      Comment


      • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

        Originally posted by gaur_uni View Post
        any one has any opinion on this...where all the Zingis gone...
        i suggest you should hold yr unit..just wait for few months..rate will reach to 3800 level soon..

        Comment


        • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

          Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
          i suggest you should hold yr unit..just wait for few months..rate will reach to 3800 level soon..
          Not sure what has gone suddenly in favour of Zing. In the last 2 weeks I got 3-4 calls from different brokers to sell my unit at 3350 - 3500 range...and now I'm hearing of it touching new highs...what is the driving force...any comments??

          Comment


          • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

            Originally posted by nkg_8 View Post
            I am not in favour of selling Zing (Specially 1BHK) unit at this stage. There are very rare option of unfurnished 1BHK apartment in the sector 168/137. There are few options of studio apartment but too expensive. 1 BHK is far better than those studio apartment for end use as well as for rentals.

            Rates in small units always remains high as well as the demand. Wait for 3 years and than see commercial and SEZ growth in the area and the quality delivered then decide either to keep this for rental purpose or to exit.

            My advice: Hold it tight for long run if you are not a small time investor.
            Thanks for ur advise...nkg....i also have the same opinoin abt studio in zing....still i was looking to get the opioin of other people who has invested in this area or have knowledge of noida exp..way region....

            I will hold it till possesion..i know it will rock once ready.

            Comment


            • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

              Originally posted by Sama03 View Post
              Not sure what has gone suddenly in favour of Zing. In the last 2 weeks I got 3-4 calls from different brokers to sell my unit at 3350 - 3500 range...and now I'm hearing of it touching new highs...what is the driving force...any comments??

              we are not saying that new height will reach in a week or so...we are talking abt 6 month 1 year time....as of know you itself said you can sell it between 3400-3500.... and i m saying between 3500-3600..... only diff of 100 per sq ft.....Just wait n watch what will be the rate when 3c will launch last 2 remaining tower...

              Comment


              • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                I think One tower for 1BHK is also pending for launch, that they will launch at higher price. Selling small units on higher price will be easier than selling big units. So I am expecting a price tag of approx 3800 for last towers in the project.

                Originally posted by gaur_uni View Post
                we are not saying that new height will reach in a week or so...we are talking abt 6 month 1 year time....as of know you itself said you can sell it between 3400-3500.... and i m saying between 3500-3600..... only diff of 100 per sq ft.....Just wait n watch what will be the rate when 3c will launch last 2 remaining tower...

                Comment


                • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                  I would be little careful here as what to expect with the price on N expressway projects. Logix Blossom and County are going for less than what they were going 3-4 months ago and Logix is not a bad builder. Appreciation of prices with LZ will come, but it would be most at the close to possession, which is 4 years away right now. Infact, Logix has also made a decent progress with the construction and re-sale prices still came down. These builders know this game better than us and thats why projects are always launched with 15-20% more than the VFM. After that, investors get the premium or not depends on the construction progress and sometimes price automatically adjust after going down a little bit. People who have intentions of holding LZ till possession or even after that will do fine, but quick buying and selling investors would suffer now.

                  Originally posted by gaur_uni View Post
                  we are not saying that new height will reach in a week or so...we are talking abt 6 month 1 year time....as of know you itself said you can sell it between 3400-3500.... and i m saying between 3500-3600..... only diff of 100 per sq ft.....Just wait n watch what will be the rate when 3c will launch last 2 remaining tower...

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                    Originally posted by gaur_uni View Post
                    we are not saying that new height will reach in a week or so...we are talking abt 6 month 1 year time....as of know you itself said you can sell it between 3400-3500.... and i m saying between 3500-3600..... only diff of 100 per sq ft.....Just wait n watch what will be the rate when 3c will launch last 2 remaining tower...
                    Hopefully the upward trend will continue...but my question was what is driving the prices go up like this? One thing that comes to my mind is that due the new land aquisition policy the number of new launches will come down in noida, so may be investors/brokers trying to invest in good properties.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lotus Zing by The 3C Company in Sector 168, Noida

                      What new land policy are you talking about? Nexpressway land had been sold quite a long time back and I don't see anything changing with it.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X