Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi

So any recent update on 3C...is there anyone there who got a notification for his/her next installment from 3C in any of his towers

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ishbis,

Don't know why, but it seems like the work at lotus zing site is partially stopped. Tower 7 was reached 4th floor previous month only, casting for roof was done and only the concrete layering was pending. It is still in the same condition even after an entire month, that too when the 5th installment is due on the completion of 4th floor roof.

If someone has the visiblity on the reason of why the construction has stopped or slowed down, please let us know.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by ishbis
    Hi

So any recent update on 3C...is there anyone there who got a notification for his/her next installment from 3C in any of his towers

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Hi Ishbis,

Don't know why, but it seems like the work at lotus zing site is partially stopped. Tower 7 was reached 4th floor previous month only, casting for roof was done and only the concrete layering was pending. It is still in the same condition even after an entire month, that too when the 5th installment is due on the completion of 4th floor roof.

If someone has the visiblity on the reason of why the construction has stopped or slowed down, please let us know.

Regards,
    Anuj

i go0t chance to go there 2 days back but could not check all towers due to time constraint, front tower work was going on..
    CommentQuote
  • Why would somebody want to have a Servant toilet next to the kitchen ? What were they thinking :bab (24):
    CommentQuote
  • what would be all inclusive rate in Zing for 1335/1415

Dear All
    what is the current all inclusive rate in zing for 3 bhk flat in resale
    CommentQuote
  • Feb pics uploaded...

Lotus Zing :: Updates as on Jan 2012

work is progressing now....:)
    CommentQuote
  • looking for size 1335/1415

i m seriously looking for buy in resale in 1335/1415 size
    if someone interested in selling kindly Pm me with flat details and premium ask( builder cost+ premium)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shipra84
    if someone interested in selling kindly Pm me with flat details and premium ask( builder cost+ premium)

You could try in this group. It is more active than this thread.
    https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/3c-lotus-zing-buyers

But Zing prices for bigger flats have not fallen as much as LB & LP prices due to relatively short supply in bigger units. It would be still 4200+ but very few additional charges. Zing will have possession in 2014 where as LB & LP has very good construction status. You have your own preference but LB & LP is better buy at this stage although Zing equally good.
    CommentQuote

i have a flat in tower 1 ,1415 sq...pls contact me at 09868400100,vivbhauka1.yaho.co.in
    CommentQuote

I have unit 2201 Floor , Tower 3 .1335 sq ft BSP 4300 . approx 30 % payment done

jbudhraja@gmail.com
    CommentQuote
  • ^^^^^^^^Please send personal messages...

Opinions are welcome but don't hijack this thread for BUYING & SELLING your flats.
    CommentQuote
  • what towers are remaining to be launched by the builder?

I guess there are some towers remaining to be launched by the builder. Does anyoen know which ones?
    CommentQuote
  • Any one aware of resale price of studio apartments in Zing (575 sq ft)?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale Rates of approx 4100-4200 psf BSP for 1 bhk Units

But pls note...these are Not serviced appartments and cannot be compared to studios launched around which are permitted for commercial use like:

Ajnara elements
    Golden Pams
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Resale Rates of approx 4100-4200 psf BSP for 1 bhk Units

But pls note...these are Not serviced appartments and cannot be compared to studios launched around which are permitted for commercial use like:

Ajnara elements
    Golden Pams

Zohaib bhai, LZ 1 BHK is still selling at 4100-4200 !!

then 3 BHK should be around 4200-4300.. and LP is also selling around that level or little bit better (bsp only) ... so LZ is quite up to it's big brother even with lagged construction status and simplistic layout. This is going to be good investment in long run.

Do you think that LZ has potential to earn better premium than LP and LB in future / better construction status ?
    CommentQuote