Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rrmanglesh
    Zohaib bhai, LZ 1 BHK is still selling at 4100-4200 !!

then 3 BHK should be around 4200-4300.. and LP is also selling around that level or little bit better (bsp only) ... so LZ is quite up to it's big brother even with lagged construction status and simplistic layout. This is going to be good investment in long run.

Do you think that LZ has potential to earn better premium than LP and LB in future / better construction status ?

LZ has disadvantage of having 1BHK as compared to LB & LC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    LZ has disadvantage of having 1BHK as compared to LB & LC.

1 BHK or Studio in a project has its plus as well as minus. It can not be termed as advantage or disadvantage. LZ commands much better premium than all other projects in the vicinity to prove this point and there will be lot of young professionals around this area when fully developed.

REMEMBER : Upcoming generation of young Indians are increasing independent and affluent. Thus, such kind of apartments suits affluent independent professionals. I think 1 BHK is LZ will command more premium than any other sizes in the project. And if someone thinks that 1 BHK are LIG flats than his misconception could be only be corrected when he will see that the same 1 BHK flat will collect almost similar rent as 2BHK.

I personally enjoy like to see young dynamic couples in the society than old age senior citizens complaining about everything possible happening in this earth !! And if somebody thinks that they will make a nuiscance in the society than what is the grantee that your neighbour earning in six figures will be a SAINT !!
    CommentQuote
    1 BHK or Studio in a project has its plus as well as minus. It can not be termed as advantage or disadvantage. LZ commands much better premium than all other projects in the vicinity to prove this point and there will be lot of young professionals around this area when fully developed.

REMEMBER : Upcoming generation of young Indians are increasing independent and affluent. Thus, such kind of apartments suits affluent independent professionals. I think 1 BHK is LZ will command more premium than any other sizes in the project. And if someone thinks that 1 BHK are LIG flats than his misconception could be only be corrected when he will see that the same 1 BHK flat will collect almost similar rent as 2BHK.

I personally enjoy like to see young dynamic couples in the society than old age senior citizens complaining about everything possible happening in this earth !! And if somebody thinks that they will make a nuiscance in the society than what is the grantee that your neighbour earning in six figures will be a SAINT !!

None can guarantee anything on this planet. But 1 bhk I see as a disadvantage. Even young couple prefer to have at least 2bhk.
    1 bhk would be preferred by bachelor like me for dating on weekends

and let the neighbours be fuming. Hehehe
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    None can guarantee anything on this planet. But 1 bhk I see as a disadvantage. Even young couple prefer to have at least 2bhk.
    1 bhk would be preferred by bachelor like me for dating on weekends

and let the neighbours be fuming. Hehehe

If you could afford it be so :)

Well, median age of India will be 25-27 years for next decade so all this things are happening and bound to happen. I pity the neighbour who wants to have most Modern life style and luxuries but lives in medieval mindset deserves it.

Anyway, a professional maintenance agency with good set of rules for residents will be MUST for every society whether less or more dense or having 1 BHK or 4 BHK.
    CommentQuote

Dear RRManglesh
    Its quite a noble thought buddy and i pray it happens though market dyanmics might be averse to your opinion ( 1bhk commanding similar rent).
    Also regarding old age people i am sorry to say your perception would have to be bit more realisitic and needs to change. Once you are young its fine we forget that we would become old too and our parents are old too.
    The experience they bring its unmatchable and i am saying this when i am in my early thirties....................so bro its not u.s. its india.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by siddh79
    Dear RRManglesh
    Its quite a noble thought buddy and i pray it happens though market dyanmics might be averse to your opinion ( 1bhk commanding similar rent).
    Also regarding old age people i am sorry to say your perception would have to be bit more realisitic and needs to change. Once you are young its fine we forget that we would become old too and our parents are old too.
    The experience they bring its unmatchable and i am saying this when i am in my early thirties....................so bro its not u.s. its india.

Sir, I am also in my early thirties and don't read too much about my comments there. I have lot of respect about senior citizens and of course I stay with my parents and try to take care of them like any proud son. I know I will also get old but I am talking more about mental disposition rather than age.

I think Mind should always be younger than age. I like to live among younger people (who talk about future irrespective of age) than older people (who talk about past irrespective of age). I enjoy it and I have observed that Older people (by age) who gels well with younger lot tends to be Cool :D
    CommentQuote
  • Well Mr.Manglesh...these are my views:

1. LZ has a Top class location

2. Its extra charges are less...so one can close the deal for 1 bhk at around 4200-4300 all inclusive

3. Presence of 1 bhk is not good for end users.....the crowd will get effected. ...bachelors in initial stages of their careers or students would prefer these 1 bhk a lot....and from the history all over Noida...this segment is even Banned from many Good societies
    I definately consider it a negative for end users....but investors may get decent rents

4. Any family would always go for minimum 2 bhk

5. due to farmers issue...land prices have gone up...but prices wont shoot through the sky due to oversupply and a Huge lot from Noida extn which will be on MIG buyers radar...yet to release its Massive invenstory...which will be done within a few months of elections.

A well maintained and built society will be around 5500 psf-6000 psf when RTM.

The differnece between good and average societies in resale at RTM would be quite high.....

How LZ will come up.....only time will tell...as of now 3C is doing a very good job

Last tower will SURELY be launched at approx 5000 psf in a few months....
    To assist the investors....to cash in
    CommentQuote
  • I went to the site..construction is at very gud pace ...work is going on in the night also........i believe people are going to get many demand letter this fiscal year..april2012-march2013.....one way it is gud another way it is bad..need to look for savings....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaur_uni
    I went to the site..construction is at very gud pace ...work is going on in the night also........i believe people are going to get many demand letter this fiscal year..april2012-march2013.....one way it is gud another way it is bad..need to look for savings....

any detailed update on construction/tower wise if possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    any detailed update on construction/tower wise if possible.

overall construction is gud..they r picking up the work for towers where they are behind...like Tower 9&10..construction has reached up to 2nd floor and 20 days back it was not even on ground floor.....well i am yet to recieve a demand letter for 4th installment..hope to get by Holi.....

Tower 6 & 5 is also going at very gud pace.....
    tower 7 & 8 are slow as they are already well ahead of other towers...

they r using red bricks in inside walls as against the white bricks in outer walls

for other i can not confirm as they are not allowing to go inside without..marketing guys of 3C..i tried a lot...

i look all this by side sector road and the road between zing and next project..

SHIV NADAR school is also constructing at gud pace....

and sector road is also constructing at gud pace....

overall it looks the complete sector 168 is taking shape better then ever....;)

Hope for the best....
    CommentQuote
    overall construction is gud..they r picking up the work for towers where they are behind...like Tower 9&10..construction has reached up to 2nd floor and 20 days back it was not even on ground floor.....well i am yet to recieve a demand letter for 4th installment..hope to get by Holi.....

they r using red bricks in inside walls as against the white bricks in outer walls

for other i can not confirm as they are not allowing to go inside without..marketing guys of 3C..i tried a lot...

i look all this by side sector road and the road between zing and next project..

Hope for the best....

itni update dene ke bad bhi koi....comment nahi...lagta hai sare Zing vale aaram se baith gaye hai....ye sauch ke Zing to lammbi race ka ghoda hai...
    CommentQuote
    itni update dene ke bad bhi koi....comment nahi...lagta hai sare Zing vale aaram se baith gaye hai....ye sauch ke Zing to lammbi race ka ghoda hai...

Ekdam sahi bola bhai !!
    CommentQuote

Hope for the best....

Thanks for the update..any idea about tower 15,16..
    CommentQuote
  • Awaiting to watch the CRUISING SPEED....

Well, I am investor in ATS, 3C and user for Jaypee. There is something interesting I realized:
    1> ATS: Ontime construction and outstanding premium
    2> JAYPEE: Delayed Construction and almost no premium (Less then bank Fixed Deposit, which means loss of capital. Since I am end user for Jaypee and living in my own home at present it does not matter much to me apart from construction delays)
    3> 3C: Delayed Construction (As of now, delayed more than Jaypee) but good premium.
    In terms of construction delays, as of now 3C Zing is lagging w.r.t Jaypee, still it had managed premium at desired levels.
    May be, because 3C is able to ensure the trust for timely posession. Hope that will be realized for Zing as well.

Since 3C Zing construction is started, Awaiting to watch the CRUISING SPEED....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone,

Am a new investor and dont have experience in real estate. Athough am a mid-segment buyer, I want to invest in some good project in Expressway that gives good returns and quality of life (if chosen for personal use). Came across this thread on Zing and looks like it is a good upcoming project of 3C. Need to know a few things, if anyone can please help...

1) What is the BSP of Lotus Zing for 1335 sq feet apartment
    2) Is the location 168 an upcoming sector. Bang opposite is Sec 137 which sounds quite promising
    3) Since I dont have an urgency of possession or enough money to do downpayment - does it make sense to invest in this project or any other from similar/lower league, which is offering ready to move in/ ealier possession
    4) Is the plan for LZ just as good as that of LB and LP
    5) Read many drawbacks of the floor plan such as having a toilet next to kitchen - is that a design flaw and is this also prevelant in other Lotus plans
    6) What are the amenities that are being provided - is this an average society for small budget
    7) What are the prospects of the bsp to increase by the time of possession
    8) How is the construction quality of Lotus
    9) Are unites available in resale?
    10) I believe max units are north facing and will that have no sunglight issue

It would be great if you guys can respond. I will be obliged.
    CommentQuote