Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Does the increase in Service tax, other taxes in budget also affect the installement amount we pay in Construction Linked Plan n Lotus Zing.

I remember there are additional 8 - 9 K amount added with installment in all 3 installments i have paid so far.

Regards
    manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reach2manojtyagi
    Hi,

Does the increase in Service tax, other taxes in budget also affect the installement amount we pay in Construction Linked Plan n Lotus Zing.

I remember there are additional 8 - 9 K amount added with installment in all 3 installments i have paid so far.

Regards
    manoj

service tax increase will have impact on further demands..marginally increment on demands.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhitmkhar
    All check deals has quoted me 4100+ in resale and they mentioned they have a decent inventory lying with them

yes..this is correct market rate of LZ..many units are available from 4k to 4200 depend upon location, tower and facing..
    CommentQuote
  • ;) In last 2 week, i have contacted 6-7 good broker for buying 1415 sq ft flat upto 12th floor.everybody says we will check and revert.i think people currently are not selling as price is going to increase in April in all the Noida projects.Moreover 1415 sq ft are very less in nos.if anybody want to sell ,pls let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • current price are between 4300 to 4500.Dont sell before 30 april.prices are revising in april in noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Are you really looking to buy or you are suggesting sellers to sell at 4300 to 4500. I am confused. Who has given you this information that rates are revising.

Originally Posted by paarth
    current price are between 4300 to 4500.Dont sell before 30 april.prices are revising in april in noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Is rate revising in this project? It should be good invest if i buy before price revise ?
    What you suggest. Should i buy direct with builder or through a property dealer who can give resale. Which is cheaper one for 2 bedroom or 2 bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by paarth
    ;) In last 2 week, i have contacted 6-7 good broker for buying 1415 sq ft flat upto 12th floor.everybody says we will check and revert.i think people currently are not selling as price is going to increase in April in all the Noida projects.Moreover 1415 sq ft are very less in nos.if anybody want to sell ,pls let me know.

1415 size is good layout and 3 bhk..currently in Noida 3 bhk flats are in high demand. few days back I got offer of 1315 size unit of 3800 BSP..keep searching..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mohitshah
    Is rate revising in this project? It should be good invest if i buy before price revise ?
    What you suggest. Should i buy direct with builder or through a property dealer who can give resale. Which is cheaper one for 2 bedroom or 2 bhk.

builder don't have any unit..buddy you need to go by resale route only..30% payment has been done on major towers so need to plan cash accordingly..good luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone looking to sell 2BHK can pm me their quote..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    builder don't have any unit..buddy you need to go by resale route only..30% payment has been done on major towers so need to plan cash accordingly..good luck.

Thank you Ankit , is this project good for invester or jaypee is better.
    I read some people do not like this sector. Is this sector and project good or jaypee invest is better for return.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mohitshah
    Thank you Ankit , is this project good for invester or jaypee is better.
    I read some people do not like this sector. Is this sector and project good or jaypee invest is better for return.

Jaypee ke alag duniya hai..Jaypee investor will not like any other property..you should yourself review the sector and then decide about good or bad..In my view, this sector is shaping well...Now connectivity from 135 to 168 is also laid out which is major boost of this sector which is major boost of this sector
    CommentQuote
  • Prices are already scaling up... e.g. have a look at the Paramount Floraville rates (increase of 850/- plus per sq ft over one month)... http://www.paramountgroup.co.in/images/floraville/floraville_price_list.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • These are paper prices by builders to assist investors and to prepare for the Noida extension matter to be resolved.

Its confirmed that Noida extension new launches will b in range of 2800-3000 psf and to STILL make it cheapest...the other regions should be expensive

Resale rates of 3C zing are in range of 4200-4300 all inclusive for a decent location
    CommentQuote
  • What is transfer fee rate in case of LZ? Is *4200-4300 all inclusive* post transfer fee?
    CommentQuote