Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nicely explained Zohaib.

What are people repally expecting when investing in RE these days. I would be very happy with 20-25% pa over 5-6 years.

I suppose this is a result of speculators that form large chunk of the market today. Tom and Dick see harry investing and earning 300-400 psf within 2-3 months and they too think they can become speculators. Don't understand the risks involved. Guess people have forgotten the virtues of long term investing in RE.
    CommentQuote
  • RE investmnet has a thumb rule

It should give u at least 20% return per annum

For all the risks and headaches related with RE investment....this is a minimum benchmark
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    RE investmnet has a thumb rule

For all the risks and headaches related with RE investment....this is a minimum benchmark

This is about two to 2.5 times more than fixed deposits.
    CommentQuote
  • Very well said Mr Zohaib.

Where do you see Zing about 2 years from now if market is good, at what price ? What about lotus 300 about 2 years from now if all goes well ?
    CommentQuote
    RE investmnet has a thumb rule

None of the flats in Noida / NCR region is gonna give more than 10% return per year.

20% per year is thing of past and is not gonna repeat.
    CommentQuote
  • well...thats possible.....anything is possible....

If a RE investment gives less than 20% return per annum...its not profitable...in RE investment ooint of view
    CommentQuote
    well...thats possible.....anything is possible....

If a RE investment gives less than 20% return per annum...its not profitable...in RE investment ooint of view

Ya this is good till a point, but when the prices hit the ceiling, the increase rate slows down, i have seen that.
    I have one flat in Delhi / IP extension and the rates are growing by around 10 percent per year.
    This in-spite the fact there is huge demand there and virtually no supply.
    CommentQuote
  • What happens or will happen ...is another question.

RE investment is useless if it cannot give u 20% p.a return

If anyone feels good with 10% return ...its his wish.
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib do u see 20% Return Yoy for these MIG flats on expressway?
    I guess return will be capped to 10% P.a. from 2013 to 2015 n after that a boom again...
    What say?
    CommentQuote
  • I donot have any opinions about MIG Flat investments in Noida.

Demand and supply inequation is the reason why I am not interested in that segment in this region as an investment....at Todays prices
    CommentQuote
  • Please suggest I want to buy 1 bhk in zing? whether its a Good investment option for 3 year time horizon
    CommentQuote
  • If u close the deal at 4000-4100 psf all inclusive for park facing lower than 9th floor....then its a decent deal

Many brokers will try to fool you...but demand in this project is quite low...and rates of 3 bhk are on slightly higher side(4200-4300 all incl)....1 & 2 bhk are cheaper (4000-4100 all incl)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay
    Ya this is good till a point, but when the prices hit the ceiling, the increase rate slows down, i have seen that.
    I have one flat in Delhi / IP extension and the rates are growing by around 10 percent per year.
    This in-spite the fact there is huge demand there and virtually no supply.

Return on which base price you are considering is what matters.

Suppose you bought a flat for Rs 40 lacs few years back and now it has appreciated to Rs 80 lacs.

10% appreciation (Rs 8 lacs per year) from hereon is actually 20% return on your actual (original) investment of Rs 40 Lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    Return on which base price you are considering is what matters.

Suppose you bought a flat for Rs 40 lacs few years back and now it has appreciated to Rs 80 lacs.

10% appreciation (Rs 8 lacs per year) from hereon is actually 20% return on your actual (original) investment of Rs 40 Lacs.

Come on Panjabi Bhai,

return is always calculated on compounded basis. So appreciation will be calculated using the last year's value as base, and not the initial investment.
    CommentQuote
  • This thread is not about the investment, so please talk about the 3c lotus zing
    CommentQuote