Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    If u close the deal at 4000-4100 psf all inclusive for park facing lower than 9th floor....then its a decent deal

Many brokers will try to fool you...but demand in this project is quite low...and rates of 3 bhk are on slightly higher side(4200-4300 all incl)....1 & 2 bhk are cheaper (4000-4100 all incl)

Zohaib bhai...

lil guidance please... Lotus zing 168 v/s gulshan ikebana 143...
    no hurry for possession but after 5 years i may want to live there or may like to exit after 2 years for better location to live.

Please give some thought on facts
    1) Location
    2) Builder
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranbir
    What is transfer fee rate in case of LZ? Is *4200-4300 all inclusive* post transfer fee?

first transfer is free with most builders
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by siddh79
    first transfer is free with most builders

3c allow first transfer free with in 1 year form date of allotment..I think only lately launched tower booking are still not 1 year old so there won't be no transfer charges on it..please check in which tower you are getting deal..

for rest of the units flat transfer charges..40 rs per sqft+ ST.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal123
    Hi,

I have a 1335 flat on 12th Floor in zing (4400/Sq ft). Let me know if you are interested.

Vishal

rates are on higher end..good luck..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    rates are on higher end..good luck..

or highest ;)
    CommentQuote
  • All check deals just sent an email quoting 4100 in resale .
    CommentQuote
  • A friend of mine is looking for 1 BHK in Zing with budget max 4000 all inclusive in lower/middle floors, if anyone interested, can send the mail at thinkparamatsify.com
    CommentQuote
  • Guys Im holding 2 units (2Bhk) in 3c Zing.
    Should I hold on to it ?
    What is the feedback of this project and chances of appreciation?

thanks !
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Zing Flat For Sale: Tower 3, Floor 16, Flat Number 1705, 1335 sq ft, 2BR+Study, ExpressWay+Commercial Facing, CLP Plan, First 3 installments paid (i.e. 30%).

Ask: BSP 4250; To be paid by the buyer to the builder: PLC 0, LR 100, IFMS 25, Taxes and Charges on actuals (e.g. Service Tax, Transfer Charges, etc)

CommentQuote
  • 16th floor....4250 Bsp !! !!!!

Now we know why In India nothing can be purchases without bargain.

zing LOWER floors (Less than 9th) are available at 4200 ALL INCLUSIVE

and since this project has Hardly any end users.......(like the rest of 3C projects).......End users should keep that in mind.

All these 3C projects are slated to have a High Tenant %......and thats a huge negative for maintenance

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    16th floor....4250 Bsp !! !!!!

and since this project has Hardly any end users.......(like the rest of 3C projects).......End users should keep that in mind.

All these 3C projects are slated to have a High Tenant %......and thats a huge negative for maintenance

Enjoy

Sir, I am seriously interested if I get unit below 9th floor in 4200 all inclusive..Pls pls give me..I will book by evening..

Demand: size 915 park facing..tower 15/16
    CommentQuote
  • Sir....this is standard dialogue.....

If a broker tells u 4500 bsp...and u say 4300 bsp....he will say...''Sir itne main mujhey dilwa do''

And if someone posts a ongoing market rate on internet forum....the existing investors reply ''I will buy immediately.....itne main mujhe dilwa do''

Standard issue hai....

Anyways....since BOP was handling this project's few towers.....so i am very much sure of the real deals...

Kindly contact many dealers....IN PERSON...with a cheque book......deals will happen...phone calls casual inquiries are just meaningless

This project has a Massive % of Investors....and many of them are Frustrated by the extremely slow pace of development in this project....
    Because they expected 3C will start fast initially and push up rates like they did for other projects...but hua nahin...this prevents them to exit and enter other projects.....

The recent Pre launch of Gulshan in nearby location at cheap rates also was a missed oppurtunity for many short term investors in this project...

Investors move around a lot....from one to another....thats how they make money....they dont make money by staying with one project....thats ok for plots

Baaki owner ki marzi hai bhai.....5000 bsp maango.....owner has all the right....

As far as I am concerned....this project needs proper execution by 3C....else it will lose its fading sheen....

The way they are going...another 3 years is minimum for it to be ready....

dikhta hai to bikta hai .....Filhaal is project ke aas paas waaley sab dikhtey hain.....yeh nahin dikhta...

All in all....a good MIG project and super location....but needs attention from 3C......desperately !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • By the way....Last tower.....3 bhk...yet to be launched ....most of it is already picked by investors....mainly IC....rate given to them was 3800.....cheque laga ke saari locations utha lee hain brokers ne.....

3C is totally run by brokers....End users bahut hi kam hain....and thats not good....if u r end u...just hope that Investors exit before posession and dont lease flats to tenants...warna sab satya naash ho jayega maintenance ka.....
    CommentQuote
  • zohaib2012,

No brainer - buyers will buy lower floors with better rates available to them ("higher floors - higher premium" perhaps will take some time - who knows). I placed my flat on the block and if it is not as per market then I possibly may not get any buyer and I am aware of that. Feel free to call me if you have to make an offer.

Thanks for such a quick comment to the post - clearly pointing that you know so much about this project factually -- like there is hardly any end user in this project and all other 3C projects. Do you have some data?

Zohiab... negotiation, not bargain

Ranbir

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    16th floor....4250 Bsp !! !!!!

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • bhai logon any idea if 2bhk is available in Zing for around 4000 all incl ?
    CommentQuote