Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @ranbir....I really wish u all the best.....and yes anything is possible...but as of now...lower floors are in demand...10th and below...

If u r planning sell....and have put it in market....if u get 4300-4400 all incllusive....you will be lucky

There are hardly any end user products in market....the only one i know of is Purvanchal builder.....very end user oriented....

3C is a hot fav.. For investors but somehoe 3C is not doing justice to this project....which has a super location

I suggest....u must meet up their management with a lot of questions regd delays and slow speed...as its denting the resale market of this rather nice project.

All the best
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    bhai logon any idea if 2bhk is available in Zing for around 4000 all incl ?

friend....online forum main baith ke dhoondogee to nahin milega....
    Cheque book haath main rakho....aur confidently kucch brokers ke paas jao....aur serioudly baat karo....kucch bhi ho sakta hai......chances kam hain ki 4000 all incl main milega....But i never know...koi deperate seller hua....to its just a matter of being at the right place at right time

These online forums are bogus.....existing investors post bullshit rates everywhere to create whatever little hype they can....

If i was an investor....and u were asking such a question.....I would immediately come and say.....''dont be crazee....nahin milega....4500 ka rate hai and in next 1 year it will be 5500''

And maybe create another ID to write...my friend picked it at 4500 all incl......

5 min lagenge.....and u will get confused.....

Seedha seedha khel hai......cheque book lo.....decide on a tower...and MEET brokers.....and put forward ur offer...and wait....break the ice....call them...inquire.....dekho...u never know

All the best

PS: Ongoing rates are around 4200 psf all incl...of course this is average rate....some may have bought at 4300 also....some maybe 4100....more or less yahi rate hai...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    friend....online forum main baith ke dhoondogee to nahin milega....
    Cheque book haath main rakho....aur confidently kucch brokers ke paas jao....aur serioudly baat karo....kucch bhi ho sakta hai......chances kam hain ki 4000 all incl main milega....But i never know...koi deperate seller hua....to its just a matter of being at the right place at right time

These online forums are bogus.....existing investors post bullshit rates everywhere to create whatever little hype they can....

If i was an investor....and u were asking such a question.....I would immediately come and say.....''dont be crazee....nahin milega....4500 ka rate hai and in next 1 year it will be 5500''

And maybe create another ID to write...my friend picked it at 4500 all incl......

5 min lagenge.....and u will get confused.....

Seedha seedha khel hai......cheque book lo.....decide on a tower...and MEET brokers.....and put forward ur offer...and wait....break the ice....call them...inquire.....dekho...u never know

All the best

PS: Ongoing rates are around 4200 psf all incl...of course this is average rate....some may have bought at 4300 also....some maybe 4100....more or less yahi rate hai...

thanks zohaib bhai .. bas ye aur bata do which is the best tower in zing for 2bhk units ? i havent done much survey abt this project actually :D
    CommentQuote
  • I cant say.....tower 15 & 16 seem good....they offer good views of other inside greens and expressway.....

just avoid the back units....

and remember there is a prime commercial land vacant...when it will be under construction and for sure it will be..as its prime location....the building will be tall also...so keep that in mind....
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for suggestions to buy in LZ

Hi All,

I am a new member to this forum and I guess its a great platform to share our experiences of the real estate market.

I am looking to buy an apartment in Lotus Zing for investment purpose, planning to keep it for 4-5 years. I am getting a first floor, park facing apartment in Tower 5 @4250 BSP + other extra charges. Unit size 1125sqft

Do you guys think this is worth a buy?! I am brand new to the property world, so all your suggestions would be highly appreciates:)!

Thanks & Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skganguly
    Hi All,

I am a new member to this forum and I guess its a great platform to share our experiences of the real estate market.

I am looking to buy an apartment in Lotus Zing for investment purpose, planning to keep it for 4-5 years. I am getting a first floor, park facing apartment in Tower 5 @4250 BSP + other extra charges. Unit size 1125sqft

Do you guys think this is worth a buy?! I am brand new to the property world, so all your suggestions would be highly appreciates:)!

Thanks & Regards.

how much should be extra charges approx ...... can you share all inclusive cost please
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Indomura
    how much should be extra charges approx ...... can you share all inclusive cost please

I am offered with 4320 all inclusive 10 th floor in one of the towers thru representative of Lotus zing. Is it a good offer? or should i book thru some reliable broker to get better offer. pls advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr.Ganguly......Project location is one of the best on Noida expressway

Its very close to all upcoming SEZs

BUT

Progress is slow....but thats probably good for a investor looking at 4-5 year horizon.....

Anyhow

1st Floor is having extra PLC which is USELESS in such highly dense project...where infact buying in lower floors is useless..

I SUGGEST

Look for Park facing or expressway facing unit between 3rd and 8th Floor

Lower PLC....good floors as below 9th

Donot go any higher than 9th floor....

Try to close the deal 4100-4300 ALL INCLUSIVE...

Dont try this on phone....visit the broker with a cheque.....

Extra charges in this project are very low.....Non PLC units is just Rs. 125 or so.

There is a Good availability in this project in market

This project has nearly 70-75% Investors....Like most of 3C projects

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Mr.Ganguly......Project location is one of the best on Noida expressway

Its very close to all upcoming SEZs

BUT

Progress is slow....but thats probably good for a investor looking at 4-5 year horizon.....

Anyhow

1st Floor is having extra PLC which is USELESS in such highly dense project...where infact buying in lower floors is useless..

I SUGGEST

Look for Park facing or expressway facing unit between 3rd and 8th Floor

Lower PLC....good floors as below 9th

Donot go any higher than 9th floor....

Try to close the deal 4100-4300 ALL INCLUSIVE...

Dont try this on phone....visit the broker with a cheque.....

Extra charges in this project are very low.....Non PLC units is just Rs. 125 or so.

There is a Good availability in this project in market

This project has nearly 70-75% Investors....Like most of 3C projects

Enjoy

Thanks Zohaib !!

Btw whats the density of this Project any Idea anyone ???

b
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea on the price in resale.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • -Proper resale rates...4200 psf ALL INCLUSIVE

- Density more nearly 125 flats per acre...main reason....Two towers of 1 bhk....which increase the number of flats

If One gets a Deal of 4200 psf ALL INCLUSIVE....then its Fine

dont ask the breakup.....ALL INCLSUIVE means...EVERYTHING EXCEPT
    -service tax
    - Registry cost

best floors....Between 3rd and 8th

Gf, ff are Not recommneded for such dense project with 25 storey buildings all around

Lift issues (less in number) are in almost all projects so unless u love to wait for lifts.....go more than 8th floor

In a multistprey.....Max upto 8th floor is APPRACHABLE by stairs in case Lift is taking time or under repairs
    CommentQuote
  • one of my friend recieved 5th floor completion demand for tower 9 & 10......they have completed 3 floor in one months...fantastic.....they have their on way of construction..u can't predict....some time zero progress in 1 month and now 3 floors in less then 1 month....any comments are welcome
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chaudhary Sahab
    one of my friend recieved 5th floor completion demand for tower 9 & 10......they have completed 3 floor in one months...fantastic.....they have their on way of construction..u can't predict....some time zero progress in 1 month and now 3 floors in less then 1 month....any comments are welcome

are you sure they have completed 3 floor in a month..as per 3c site, in last month tower 9 has completed 4 floor, and tower 10, 3 floors were completed..pls provide correct information..this project is lacking const speed..

towert 9/10 are towers from phase 1 that should be given possession after 1 1/2 year which is unlikely..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    are you sure they have completed 3 floor in a month..as per 3c site, in last month tower 9 has completed 4 floor, and tower 10, 3 floors were completed..pls provide correct information..this project is lacking const speed..

towert 9/10 are towers from phase 1 that should be given possession after 1 1/2 year which is unlikely..

well said they r lacking speed no doubt in this....but i m just saying they can speed it up also...may be not enought to give possesion on time...
    because last month tower 10 was completed till 3rd floor..even not fully finished 3rd floor..4th floor beam's was just started..and now its completed till 6th floor,...that's why i conclude 3 floors in 1 month...
    CommentQuote
  • If they increase the speed of construction abnormally....then end users should be worried...and should visit the sites with some knowledgable civil engineer to see what they are upto.....Its your Right...and no one can stop u from doing that. Checking the quality of raw material used etc....

Everything incl. Construction has its own planning, management and execution pace.....

Making nothing in 15-18 months and then erecting a full 25 floor building in next 18 months is certainly not something one should look forward do.
    CommentQuote