Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Zing is priced Rs 500-600 lower than LP. Why do you think its expensive? Please suggest if you think there is any better option for a 1bhk in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Zing is priced Rs 500-600 lower than LP. Why do you think its expensive? Please suggest if you think there is any better option for a 1bhk in Noida.

difference is not 500-600, and there is huge difference b/w location of sec 110 and sec 168, not even comparable. Same applies to layout of both and they stage in which both projects are.

LP is a mature project now and Zing doesn't have any base as of now.

You are comparing 7 months mature project with 20 dayz back launched one.
    CommentQuote
  • i think difference is at most 300. good news for LP buyer, as looks like 3C will increase their prices soon for LP.
    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    difference is not 500-600, and there is huge difference b/w location of sec 110 and sec 168, not even comparable. Same applies to layout of both and they stage in which both projects are.

LP is a mature project now and Zing doesn't have any base as of now.

You are comparing 7 months mature project with 20 dayz back launched one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    i think difference is at most 300. good news for LP buyer, as looks like 3C will increase their prices soon for LP.

Not considering discounts, LP is 3200 + 270 + 325000 (325 psf for 1000 sq ft apt, 650 for a 500 sq ft one) whereas LZ is 3175(-inaugural discount if any). Difference is 600+.
    I feel prices are good enough. Cant understand why everyone is calling it overpriced. Please suggest any alternative for a 1 bhk in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • but there is 6-6.5 % discount on LP as well (4% on paper and 2-2.5% discount). so LZ price is all inclusive, no extra charges for anything(including parking and club charges)?
    Originally Posted by leechawla
    Not considering discounts, LP is 3200 + 270 + 325000 (325 psf for 1000 sq ft apt, 650 for a 500 sq ft one) whereas LZ is 3175(-inaugural discount if any). Difference is 600+.
    I feel prices are good enough. Cant understand why everyone is calling it overpriced. Please suggest any alternative for a 1 bhk in Noida.
    CommentQuote

• Thanks Amit.

I have gone through it.Here are my obsevations about Sec.137 & Sec168.

Sec 137

It is next to Industrial Area. Now for me that is a matter of concern. Not sure what kind of Industries are going to come up though.

The good points is the Park/Institutional Area/Metro/FNG etc

Sec 168

Here the concern is the Transportation and it says RS/ICD .I don't know what RS stands for but ICD is Inland Container Depot, which means Heavy Trucks/ 24 hours HV Traffic/ Customs Clearing agents etc, again a matter of concern.

Good points are Institutional Area/Close to Metro/FNG etc. One interesting point in Its the only sector after Sec 128 which on on the e-way. All other sec. seems to be inside.Also, as you said no STP.

I am a first time Invester in RE & not an expert like you, Nibha/Zohaib or some of the other members. Would like the comments/opinion on the above.

Also, would like to Thank all you guys for sharing all this information. Its really helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Thanks Amit.

I have gone through it.Here are my obsevations about Sec.137 & Sec168.

Sec 137

It is next to Industrial Area. Now for me that is a matter of concern. Not sure what kind of Industries are going to come up though.

The good points is the Park/Institutional Area/Metro/FNG etc

Sec 168

Here the concern is the Transportation and it says RS/ICD .I don't know what RS stands for but ICD is Inland Container Depot, which means Heavy Trucks/ 24 hours HV Traffic/ Customs Clearing agents etc, again a matter of concern.

Good points are Institutional Area/Close to Metro/FNG etc. One interesting point in Its the only sector after Sec 128 which on on the e-way. All other sec. seems to be inside.Also, as you said no STP.

I am a first time Invester in RE & not an expert like you, Nibha/Zohaib or some of the other members. Would like the comments/opinion on the above.

Also, would like to Thank all you guys for sharing all this information. Its really helpful.

Sec 137 :

Office complex of India Tv is coming up in those industrial marked sector, so i don't think India Tv would have an office in between factories(i guess that's what come to mind seeing industrial) unless they are making brand name India TV :D

Sec 168 :

RS : Railway Station
    Forget abt RS and ICD, they are just planned but u wont find thm there, why would anyone have ICD and all on such a premium piece of land .

Only problem i see with a sector surrounded with so many corridors is noise pollution. When i was in sec 15 , gurgaon, on a silent say trucks sound use to come , it use to be very loud even though my appt was 1 km away from it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    but there is 6-6.5 % discount on LP as well (4% on paper and 2-2.5% discount). so LZ price is all inclusive, no extra charges for anything(including parking and club charges)?

I am assuming similar discounts are there for LZ also. AFAIK LZ price is all inclusive. I will confirm it. If the difference is 500-600, then I think its very much worth it. I couldn't find any decent project going lower than that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    I am assuming similar discounts are there for LZ also. AFAIK LZ price is all inclusive. I will confirm it. If the difference is 500-600, then I think its very much worth it. I couldn't find any decent project going lower than that.

I considered both a week back and took LP.

There is difference in discounts. Broker slap is 3% and i was getting 2.5% credit note. No discount from 3C.

It was coming out to be arnd 300/- (if you ant i can give detailed calculation for 1330 sq ft unit : dont just think abt 1BHK)

So i still feel LZ is still expensive at this price looking at the feature and current status.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Sec 137 :

Office complex of India Tv is coming up in those industrial marked sector, so i don't think India Tv would have an office in between factories(i guess that's what come to mind seeing industrial) unless they are making brand name India TV :D

Sec 168 :

RS : Railway Station
    Forget abt RS and ICD, they are just planned but u wont find thm there, why would anyone have ICD and all on such a premium piece of land .

Only problem i see with a sector surrounded with so many corridors is noise pollution. When i was in sec 15 , gurgaon, on a silent say trucks sound use to come , it use to be very loud even though my appt was 1 km away from it.

Hmm...

Sec 137

Well you could be right. But still having office of India TV doesn't ensures anything. Unless it is mentioned somewhere in Govt. Documents regarding the type of Industry in those sec. Also if you notice it is a very Huge Industrial Area. But I understand where you are coming from.

Sec 168.

I have a different opinion. You need to have a ICD near the Industrial Area. You see industries need all these infrastructural support. I don't know if there is any ICD near Noida. But in Delhi there is 1 in Patparganj & other in Tuglaqabad. Now for a person having an industry in UP. Its vey expensive & difficult to send your material to these ICDs/ or get it imported tofrom those because of traffic restrictions on HV in Delhi/ congestion. Commercial Vehicles Octroi etc. So, if the authorities wants to encourage people to set up industries, it makes perfect sense to have ICD near it. It is a necessity, with world opening up Import/Exports of raw material & finish goods are crucial.For example in Sec 84A it says Hosiery Units. Now that is usualy 100% exports.

So you see, it depends on the kind of industries they want to promote in those areas. Also in Sec168 there is a railway connection. So it makes sense for ICD. As any ICD cannot operate with rail connection as the final transportation to the ports happens by railways. So, both rail & roads are there.
    CommentQuote
  • some details here http://www.lotuszingnoida.com/pricelist.html . BSP mentioned i think is old. but ifms and lease rent is extra(comes to 125 psf). they have also mentioned compulsory basement parking , but no price is given for that. if you can find exact current pricing from 3C , please post it here.
    Originally Posted by leechawla
    CommentQuote
  • Can't say about the railways link. Overall i still feel sector 168 isnt a very good deal, go there if you dont have any other option and you are die hard fan of 3C.

137 as can clearly see is very congested as arnd 9-10 builders and Vivante has density of more thn 130 flats/acres. Supertech's name is enough to spoil anything, not sure about density. Its definately going to be dense.

on the other hand 168 wont be dense.

Personally i don't prefer you house near to big It complex, imagine cabs all around you.

Have a look at the apartments near DLF cyber greens (opposite to sapient and adjoining infinity towers) of DLF phase 3, it takes 30 mins to travel 1 km in peak hours.

Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hmm...

Sec 137

Well you could be right. But still having office of India TV doesn't ensures anything. Unless it is mentioned somewhere in Govt. Documents regarding the type of Industry in those sec. Also if you notice it is a very Huge Industrial Area. But I understand where you are coming from.

Sec 168.

I have a different opinion. You need to have a ICD near the Industrial Area. You see industries need all these infrastructural support. I don't know if there is any ICD near Noida. But in Delhi there is 1 in Patparganj & other in Tuglaqabad. Now for a person having an industry in UP. Its vey expensive & difficult to send your material to these ICDs/ or get it imported tofrom those because of traffic restrictions on HV in Delhi/ congestion. Commercial Vehicles Octroi etc. So, if the authorities wants to encourage people to set up industries, it makes perfect sense to have ICD near it. It is a necessity, with world opening up Import/Exports of raw material & finish goods are crucial.For example in Sec 84A it says Hosiery Units. Now that is usualy 100% exports.

So you see, it depends on the kind of industries they want to promote in those areas. Also in Sec168 there is a railway connection. So it makes sense for ICD. As any ICD cannot operate with rail connection as the final transportation to the ports happens by railways. So, both rail & roads are there.
    CommentQuote
  • 3c HAVE MANY ADVANTAGES OVER THE OTHER BUILDER SO EVERY ONE IS COMPAIRING, TALKING 3C'S AND ITS PROJECTS. EVERY ONE WANT TO SHOW THEIR PROJECT AS DISTINCT ONE THAT THE 3C PROJECT.HERE I FIND THE FOLLOWING GOOD REAASON TO BUY THE 3C PROJECT.

=> LB AS THE FIRST PROJECT ALL SOLD OUT IN QUICK TIME AND AFTER A YEARS TIME DEMANDING 1000 RS APPRECIATION( LAUNCHED RATE-2825, TODAYS RATE-3750), NO OTHER DEVELOPERS PROJECT IS IN THAT STAGE LAUNCHED AT THAT TIME.

=>LP STARTED IN FEB 2010 RATE 2975 TODAYS RATE IS 3200 , RESALE STARTED NO DEVELOPERS DARE TO INCREASE THERE RATE PROJECT IN THAT MUCH QUICK TIME SPAN.

=>LZ EIGHT DAYS OLD PROJECT SOLD MORE THAN 400+ UNITS LAUNCHED AT 3050 ALL INCLUSIVE RATE INCREASE TO 3100.

=> COMMERCIAL PROJECT MADE BY THE DEVELOPER, DESIGN, INNOVATION , MAINTAINACE, QUALITY LEED CERTIFICATION COMPARED WITH THE OTHER DEVELOPERS BUILDING.

=> ON OFFICE ASSISTANCE LIKE DEDICATED CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT, OFFICE PERSONNEL ASSISTANCE AND PROFESSIONALLY DEALING SETUP NO OTHER DEVELOPER HAS ONE (BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE)AS THESE KIND OF SUPPORT MATTERS BCOZ OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DEVELOPER WILL REMAIN TILL WE DON'T GET THE POSSESSION OF OUR FLATS.

=> CONSTRUCTION OF LB & LP WITH MULTIPLE AND KNOWN CONTRACTORS FOR DIFFERENT PHASES TO SPEEDUP THE DELIVERY.

( THRU MY SOURCES IN THE INDUSTRY)
    CommentQuote
  • Dude why type in all caps. Its very hard to read.
    CommentQuote
  • Density of 137

DEVELOPER
    NO. OF UNITS APPROXE
    PARAS TIERA 2700

PARAMOUNT FLORAVILLE
    LOGIX COUNTY
    AJNAR DEFODIL
    SUPERTECH ECOCITY
    PURVANCHAL ROYAL PARK
    EXOTICA FRESCO
    Vivante