Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Lotus panache me kaya chal araha hai ,, for 3bhk ... 13 70 sf ft ??

I am also looking for something on noda express ..3C ...Logix or anny other option which members suggest ??
    CommentQuote
  • go for only one option: 3C. Its like DLF/Godrej's of Gurgaon. You will never regret buying in 3C.

Originally Posted by mkgupta
    Lotus panache me kaya chal araha hai ,, for 3bhk ... 13 70 sf ft ??

I am also looking for something on noda express ..3C ...Logix or anny other option which members suggest ??
    CommentQuote
  • But I have regret to invest in 3C Lotus Zing... Tolwer 7 and 8 are in exactly same state since last Eight months, and the representative of 3C are giving every time a new excuse, while the actual reason is that a farmer has got the stay on land under tower 7 and 8. Can u imagine such a big builder is not able to make a small farmer agree and do continue the work... what a shame to such a builder... specially when they r not telling the truth to buyers....
    And i m not the only sufferer here, there are many others who are living in the same tension since last 8 months...

Originally Posted by findingnemo
    go for only one option: 3C. Its like DLF/Godrej's of Gurgaon. You will never regret buying in 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    But I have regret to invest in 3C Lotus Zing... Tolwer 7 and 8 are in exactly same state since last Eight months, and the representative of 3C are giving every time a new excuse, while the actual reason is that a farmer has got the stay on land under tower 7 and 8. Can u imagine such a big builder is not able to make a small farmer agree and do continue the work... what a shame to such a builder... specially when they r not telling the truth to buyers....
    And i m not the only sufferer here, there are many others who are living in the same tension since last 8 months...

bhai no need to suffer .. if u r not happy with the project then put your unit for sale on any of the property websites .. within hours u will start gettting offers :)
    CommentQuote
  • what size of flat in tower 7 and 8 ?

is bank giving loan in these flats?

whats rate in this tower ??..must be low
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    bhai no need to suffer .. if u r not happy with the project then put your unit for sale on any of the property websites .. within hours u will start gettting offers :)

its not so easy to sale off unit and get desired price..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    its not so easy to sale off unit and get desired price..

haan brother but if one is really unhappy with the project then a little bit of compromise can be done on the price .. i mean if u really want to sell desperately then why not just reduce your premium amount by couple of lakhs.. i am sure it will be very easy to find buyers then
    CommentQuote
    haan brother but if one is really unhappy with the project then a little bit of compromise can be done on the price .. i mean if u really want to sell desperately then why not just reduce your premium amount by couple of lakhs.. i am sure it will be very easy to find buyers then

Depends on whether he would get some good flat at that rate.

That doesn't change the fact the he is regretting buying in Zing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Depends on whether he would get some good flat at that rate.

That doesn't change the fact the he is regretting buying in Zing.

haan praveen bhai it all depends I know .. but still no point in staying pareshaan ... better to sell at 5 lakhs premium instead of 7 lakhs and going for a project which you "perceive" to be good :)
    CommentQuote
  • Amit, If you are seriously looking to sell it,you can PM me..

Originally Posted by amit1980
    Hi - planning to let go of my 2BHK 1125sq ft apartment - what should be the rate I can expect please - any ideas sirji!
    CommentQuote
  • 3c panache which is best tower and location for 1415 size and what is resale price
    CommentQuote

RE is much similar to Share market, when its down, investors looks for an exit while buyer treats it as an option to enter. Very true..

Why suffering???.. even if you will sell your unit today at 4000-4200 u will still get a decent premium...

While buying a under construction property, Construction getting delay for any reason... is the prime risk. Every investor should prepare himself for a delay of around 1-2 years more.

just because a investor takes this risk, thats the reason he gets handsome premium.. these are the parts & parcel of RE.

Even if theres a stay on the tower7/8, i dont think it wont last, as builder will try his best to get out if asap. My advise would be to hold on rather than loosing on the premium part.. even if you are feeling frustrated.. it would be worth taking.

Also from my own experience In Real Estate, never buy/sell in Panic, like if from tommorrow situation is going to get changed completely.
    CommentQuote
  • ZING : Last Tower 11 Launched

3C has finally Launched tower 11 ZING sector 168.

BSP - 5000Sq/ft

Size - 1600 Sq ft

3BHK wid Servant room & Servant Toilet.

Its a 29 floor tower & Payment plan is same as the other towers.

Seems 2 be a good investment wid its amazing location & YAMUNA EXPRESSWAY
    already operational.

PEAK also launched Sector 100 LOTUS BOULEVARD Staggering BSP Rs.8000/7750 sq ft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    ZING : Last Tower 11 Launched

BSP - 5000Sq/ft

Size - 1600 Sq ft

already operational.

Luvguru Ji

What's about Farmer-Land Issue? Issue sorted out or not??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luvguru
    ZING : Last Tower 11 Launched

BSP - 5000Sq/ft

Size - 1600 Sq ft

already operational.

PEAK good name , It represents rates I suppose.
    CommentQuote