Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • uff ho...kya rate ab 5000 ho jayega ???

i was getting offer of 4350 psf all incl. till 3 days back
    for 2 bhk...i was trying hard for 4200
    broker bola bhi tha...le lo..accha rate hai..but i try more bargain

kya ab rate badh jayega ??
    CommentQuote
  • Rate of ZING is already hiked to 5000 BSP since July.
    Grab the deal helloji
    CommentQuote
  • try from secondary market you may still get the same rate...i know many people who have booked @3500 last year who may want to book profit just search...its better dont buy a fresh unit

Originally Posted by helloji
    uff ho...kya rate ab 5000 ho jayega ???

i was getting offer of 4350 psf all incl. till 3 days back
    for 2 bhk...i was trying hard for 4200
    broker bola bhi tha...le lo..accha rate hai..but i try more bargain

kya ab rate badh jayega ??
    CommentQuote
  • i'm looking to buy a 1415 sq ft 3 bedroom in either tower 1 or tower 4 in resale.
    1)what should be the appropriate price i should be paying for the same?
    2)what is the ceiling height of the flats?
    3)how has construction progressed in these towers over the months? (for those expert members who have been following the project)
    4)finally, any other pros and cons of these towers that i should pay attention to? (as my limited knowledge of RE does not equip me to forsee such issues)

would be highly obliged if any senior member could help me with this.
    CommentQuote
  • I am always confused about this "All Inclusive" term. Can someone help me in understanding this term, please? I can understand all the building related pieces like BSP, PLCs, Lease Rent, Car Parking and IFMS to be part of "All Inclusive". What else?

Transfer Cost? Yes/No. How much is it at the moment for First Transfer?
    Service Tax?
    What else?
    CommentQuote
  • i was not looking at 1600 size anyways..not my budget

i am interested in 1 bhk or 2 bhk (900 sq.ft)

i got resale rate of 4350 all inclusive~4500 all inclusive

i targetting 4200 ....if i dont get then i will try for 4300

transfer rate as i told by broker is rs.30 psf in this project and can be shared 50~50 by both party

jaypee is easily available within 4100 all inclusive...but i worry about delay

paras also same price..around 4200 all incl
    CommentQuote
  • are you getting zing in 4350-4500 AI?? all those brokers with whom I am dealing are giving the rate of 4400-4600 BSP based on location/tower.. add 125 + transfer charges to that.. and TC are around 45 to be borne by buyer only..
    CommentQuote
  • the last offer i got from IC office noida opposite hsbc was 4350 psf all inclsuive for 18th floor..2 bhk

park facing plc seperate and i pay 50% transfer charge
    CommentQuote
  • it seems like a very good deal.. if you are actually looking to invest in Zing, you should go for it..
    btw, do you have any idea about the car parking/club charges..? I am told that they are free in Zing but I dint believe that.. Why would 3C offer car parking for free ???
    CommentQuote
  • one more thing, just verify the towers in which you are getting the unit.. heard on this forum that some farmers dispute is going on some of the towers in Zing
    CommentQuote
  • extra charges are fixed 125 which include everything

so u pay bsp + 125 + floor plc + park plc + service tax

i know about farmer problem...its the tower which have less work...i dont remember number..but its clear which one have problem

i like location..etc...but trying hard to get better deal

also looking at jaypee wishtown and paras season

lets see..next week should be decide
    CommentQuote
  • I believe its 7,8..
    CommentQuote
  • How much are Transfer Charges in Zing? (I could see two numbers talked about: 30/- psf and around 45/- psf)

Originally Posted by AnkitG84
    are you getting zing in 4350-4500 AI?? all those brokers with whom I am dealing are giving the rate of 4400-4600 BSP based on location/tower.. add 125 + transfer charges to that.. and TC are around 45 to be borne by buyer only..
    CommentQuote
  • Broker's Commission

Typically, how much property agents/brokers are charging as their commissions in Zing project?

Originally Posted by helloji
    i was not looking at 1600 size anyways..not my budget

i am interested in 1 bhk or 2 bhk (900 sq.ft)

i got resale rate of 4350 all inclusive~4500 all inclusive

i targetting 4200 ....if i dont get then i will try for 4300

transfer rate as i told by broker is rs.30 psf in this project and can be shared 50~50 by both party

jaypee is easily available within 4100 all inclusive...but i worry about delay

paras also same price..around 4200 all incl
    CommentQuote
  • the builder has left his obsession for the name Lotus in gurgaon's new project
    CommentQuote