Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ranbir
    . Transfer Charge: Can anyone confirm, please? Thanks.

    . Broker's Commission: So it is 1%. Is this 1% applicable on the total transaction amount aka deal amount (or FLAT SIZE * ALL INCLUSIVE RATE amount)? Also, I guess they charge 1% each from the buyer as well as from the seller (i.e. total 2%). I would appreciate if someone can help me in educating about kind of services typically this 1% fee provides (in addition to the main service of making the parties to strike a deal). Thanks.

    Transfer charge is 45/- as per my talk with a broker today... and buyer has to pay it..

    Transfer charge is 45/- as per my talk with a broker today... and buyer has to pay it..

    Transfer charge is 45/- as per my talk with a broker today... and buyer has to pay it..

    Transfer charge is 45/- as per my talk with a broker today... and buyer has to pay it..

    Transfer charge is 45/- as per my talk with a broker today... and buyer has to pay it..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranbir
    . Transfer Charge: Can anyone confirm, please? Thanks.

    . Broker's Commission: So it is 1%. Is this 1% applicable on the total transaction amount aka deal amount (or FLAT SIZE * ALL INCLUSIVE RATE amount)? Also, I guess they charge 1% each from the buyer as well as from the seller (i.e. total 2%). I would appreciate if someone can help me in educating about kind of services typically this 1% fee provides (in addition to the main service of making the parties to strike a deal). Thanks.

    broker's commission is 1% of total deal amount
    services provided - introducing the seller to the buyer, getting agreement to sell created and notarised on stamp paper, assistance in getting all the transfer related forms completed

    broker's commission is 1% of total deal amount
    services provided - introducing the seller to the buyer, getting agreement to sell created and notarised on stamp paper, assistance in getting all the transfer related forms completed

    broker's commission is 1% of total deal amount
    services provided - introducing the seller to the buyer, getting agreement to sell created and notarised on stamp paper, assistance in getting all the transfer related forms completed

    broker's commission is 1% of total deal amount
    services provided - introducing the seller to the buyer, getting agreement to sell created and notarised on stamp paper, assistance in getting all the transfer related forms completed

    broker's commission is 1% of total deal amount
    services provided - introducing the seller to the buyer, getting agreement to sell created and notarised on stamp paper, assistance in getting all the transfer related forms completed
    CommentQuote
  • i am looking to buy a resale flat in zing. the unit is on 8th floor and size is 575 sq feet. The resale price offered is 4825 neg. Please guide me wht should be the good price, also is is better to invest in new project(like prateek sector 79) rather than buying a resale flat in lotus zing.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this all inclusive price...
    CommentQuote
  • yes the price is all inclusive. i m looking for investment point of view
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

    I was looking at layout plan of zing on its website... can someone please tell me what size flats are there in Tower 1,2 and 16....
    CommentQuote
  • What monthly rental one can expect on 1335 sq ft Zing flat (2BR+Study) looking at the significant commercial development activities happening in the area?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ranbir,

    I believe they will take more than 3 years to give possession of entire project, so thinking about the rental income after 3 years that too when there is nothing much on ground as of now is tough to say. Still if we want to quote, we can say it will be somewhere around average rent currently in sector 62 noida, but god knows if some surprises appears and it deviates too much on either side.

    Regards,
    Anuj


    Originally Posted by Ranbir
    What monthly rental one can expect on 1335 sq ft Zing flat (2BR+Study) looking at the significant commercial development activities happening in the area?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Hi Ranbir,

    I believe they will take more than 3 years to give possession of entire project, so thinking about the rental income after 3 years that too when there is nothing much on ground as of now is tough to say. Still if we want to quote, we can say it will be somewhere around average rent currently in sector 62 noida, but god knows if some surprises appears and it deviates too much on either side.

    Regards,
    Anuj


    haan yaar when crap dilapidated sahkari awas samiti type flats in sec 62 are commanding such high rents these days ... then surely after possession zing will be very hot in the rental market
    CommentQuote
  • Tower Ten - Demand 6

    Got 6th demand note for tower 10.

    10th floor completed, construction is cruzing now....getting demand note regularly after every 8-10 weeks.

    Z.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ZURICH
    Got 6th demand note for tower 10.

    10th floor completed, construction is cruzing now....getting demand note regularly after every 8-10 weeks.

    Z.




    are labours working in night as well ?
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure, but work is fast from last six months for tower 10. Approximately 2 floors of construction per month.

    z.
    CommentQuote
  • For Tower 3 Lotus Zing, does anyone have guess/idea when 3C is expected to raise Demand Note for "On Completion of 9th floor roof slab"? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone aware of if Zing is also under 10 year payment plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, it is. The sales people informed me this at the time of booking.

    Originally Posted by realtybyte
    Anyone aware of if Zing is also under 10 year payment plan?
    CommentQuote