Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • FYI - Got a response from 3C - they are telling me that the next Demand Note for "Completion of 9th Floor" for Tower 3 is expected in 2 months from now i.e. by Oct'12 end. Just saw the Sept'12 project update images - seems like construction progress is real fast -- 6th floor has been constructed in the Tower 3.

Originally Posted by Ranbir
    For Tower 3 Lotus Zing, does anyone have guess/idea when 3C is expected to raise Demand Note for "On Completion of 9th floor roof slab"? Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • another superb project by 3C
    CommentQuote
  • construction is really zooming up...at superb pace...

seriously 3C guys have the caliber to deliver quality projects with superb speed.

i m sure i will get the possesion on proposed date in BBA april'14.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chaudhary Sahab
    construction is really zooming up...at superb pace...

seriously 3C guys have the caliber to deliver quality projects with superb speed.

sir, manjil abhi bahut dur hai..but no dobut they have speed up const at very good pace..hope they will continue do same after structure completion..
    CommentQuote

yayaya

LB phase-I is ready but no possession..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am looking for a 2BHK (915 sqft), mid floor unit in LZ. Can the senior members guide about the price?

I plan to have it for investment with time horizon of 2-3 years. Does this makes sense to get a unit in LZ from that perspective?

Regards.
    CommentQuote

They are verry smart, first they help investor by not starting constructions of towers, now the speed up the construction till top floor to collect money then they take their own time.
    See the same is happened in Lb,Lp initial phase no possession yet both are delayed by more than year now.
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a 2BHK flat for investment plus living (if need arises) in Zing. I am inclined towards 915 sq ft. Pls advise, as to what price to expect in resale. Also, would it be a reasonable decision from an investment point of view?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rebele003
    They are verry smart, first they help investor by not starting constructions of towers, now the speed up the construction till top floor to collect money then they take their own time.
    See the same is happened in Lb,Lp initial phase no possession yet both are delayed by more than year now.

Delay of about 1 or 1.5 year is something which every end-user should anticipate before investing.
    I guess every builder doesnt matter if its 3c or not.. a builder is a builder, he will first think of his profit that he will think about the end-users.

Atleast now the speed is up, so lets be happy, I have no problem in giving them money frequently if the speedy construction goes like this.

for tower 16, september update shows construction of 9 floor roof slab, while today i got the demand note for the same which has a pic of 10th floor roof slab being constructed on the back of it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chin_raj12
    I am looking for a 2BHK flat for investment plus living (if need arises) in Zing. I am inclined towards 915 sq ft. Pls advise, as to what price to expect in resale. Also, would it be a reasonable decision from an investment point of view?

YES!!

(I hope i helped you a bit):D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by userid
    I am looking to buy two nearby 1-BHK apartments in Zing, please PM ur number in case of any help regarding the same.

boss ye to difficult hai...resale mai itni choice milna...although i have 1 Studio on 15th floor in tower 10..PM if get another one near by
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    yayaya

LB phase-I is ready but no possession..

Cookie bro...yaar builder speedly construction kar raha hai to thoda optimistic hona banta hai..akhir paisa laga hai.......agar bad mai delay hota hai to bhi..still 3C ''aandho mai kana raja'' to hai hi...

there is one +ve in ur statement itself Phase 1 is ready...i m not sure of the reasons of not giving possesion may be the entire project construction is one reason for this delay..but atleast ready to hai...on time....there are many in this fraud builder world who are not ready to start or push the construction...biggies like Unitech & JP.
    CommentQuote
  • Just paid for 10th floor completion (Tower 10) on weekend and thought to visit the construction site. Lot of construction activities on all towers... Tower 10, 14th floor done. There will be next demand in two weeks time for tower 9 and 10... Arrange the money :)
    CommentQuote
    Cookie bro...yaar builder speedly construction kar raha hai to thoda optimistic hona banta hai..akhir paisa laga hai.......agar bad mai delay hota hai to bhi..still 3C ''aandho mai kana raja'' to hai hi...

there is one +ve in ur statement itself Phase 1 is ready...i m not sure of the reasons of not giving possesion may be the entire project construction is one reason for this delay..but atleast ready to hai...on time....there are many in this fraud builder world who are not ready to start or push the construction...biggies like Unitech & JP.

you are talking more like investors, not End-User...
    CommentQuote