Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The reason is "They are unable to take the approval from Noida Authority". Now why they are unable to get the approval is also an interesting question, some says "it is because 3c has not done 100% match to the designed approved" some other says "Authority people are hanging it to squeeze some bribe", to me both of the points seems to be holding some truth.

Originally Posted by Chaudhary Sahab
    Cookie bro...yaar builder speedly construction kar raha hai to thoda optimistic hona banta hai..akhir paisa laga hai.......agar bad mai delay hota hai to bhi..still 3C ''aandho mai kana raja'' to hai hi...

there is one +ve in ur statement itself Phase 1 is ready...i m not sure of the reasons of not giving possesion may be the entire project construction is one reason for this delay..but atleast ready to hai...on time....there are many in this fraud builder world who are not ready to start or push the construction...biggies like Unitech & JP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    you are talking more like investors, not End-User...

May be i am not end user in this project ,but surely be a end user in some different project.... sare builder hi to aise hai bahi aaj ke time mai........bhai ghat ghat ka pani pee chuke hai.... end user is nothing but a victim of this reality business.

I was just praising the construction speed....because there are other projects where i have invested..vaha construction ruki hui hai ya itni slow hai ki pucho mat...that why i was a bit releaved to see the speed of construction in Zing.

N also on lighter side....to nullify your invester blame..investers are never happy to see the speedy construction....as they have to shell our more money for same appreciation....but i am happy to see the construction.....:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    The reason is "They are unable to take the approval from Noida Authority". Now why they are unable to get the approval is also an interesting question, some says "it is because 3c has not done 100% match to the designed approved" some other says "Authority people are hanging it to squeeze some bribe", to me both of the points seems to be holding some truth.

Hi Anuj,

thanks for leting me know.It seems its not a bad on 3c's part if it is a matter of bribe.

only god know the reality of builders and their delays.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I had seen/ attended many shows / reviews on real estate. Though I agree Builders are the culprits... apart from that, the bigger reason for all delays are the government policies and lack of regulation. Now whom to blame ....
    CommentQuote
  • Can some body throw some light on prevalent resale price for studio aptt???
    CommentQuote
  • Zincg has no Studio. Its simple 1BHK..
    CommentQuote
  • Was considering 1 BHK & Studio as same........fine Sir.......its 1 BHK
    CommentQuote
  • any idea on zing 1 BHK resale price......??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realtybyte
    any idea on zing 1 BHK resale price......??

in general resale rates are 4200 to 4600 depends upon flat and seller..
    CommentQuote
  • all inclusive or bsp?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realtybyte
    all inclusive or bsp?

BSP only..other charges are 125+PLC if any.
    CommentQuote
  • I am purchasing a 1415 sq ft apartment, pool facing, higher floor for end use. I am being quoted 4,400 all inclusive. Is this a good price?
    Also, considering that LZ land is on deferred payment, how will the registration/ sale of flat be done post possession? Will any special clearance be required? Seniors pls advise
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivk2005
    I am purchasing a 1415 sq ft apartment, pool facing, higher floor for end use. I am being quoted 4,400 all inclusive. Is this a good price?
    Also, considering that LZ land is on deferred payment, how will the registration/ sale of flat be done post possession? Will any special clearance be required? Seniors pls advise

4400 All inclusive...go grab the deal.Nothing is available below 4500+ & size 1415 has gud demand as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajivk2005
    I am purchasing a 1415 sq ft apartment, pool facing, higher floor for end use. I am being quoted 4,400 all inclusive. Is this a good price?

Rajiv, Not sure if it is good price, as I see many offers coming at 4200-4250 / sqft. Are you offered this rate 4400 from 3C directly or from a re-seller? All inclusive?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bsharma
    Rajiv, Not sure if it is good price, as I see many offers coming at 4200-4250 / sqft. Are you offered this rate 4400 from 3C directly or from a re-seller? All inclusive?

Hi Friends, i have got an offer direct from builder for 5th floor 1335 sq ft for 4900 all inclusive. Since i have cash constraint cant buy in resale.

With a horizon of 3 years does this investment makes sense??

regards
    CommentQuote