Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think it is not bad considering 3C alone is building 5000 flats in sector lotus panache (sector-110)
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • 2 things. number of flats is 3800 and its the only group housing in whole sector.
    Originally Posted by bippin
    I think it is not bad considering 3C alone is building 5000 flats in sector lotus panache (sector-110)
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • density in 137 is 100 flats per acre , and its same in the LP too ... and other new projects which are coming up ...
    CommentQuote
  • not my cup of tea.....i wudnt want to live in a project with more than 60 appts per acre....

Its my personal opinion
    CommentQuote
  • 2500 flats in eco city

I received this mail few days back :

Dear Sir/ Mam

Please find the details for commercial Retail Space in Supertech Eco Citi (Residencial Project). Approx 2500 Family in this socity

Thanks & Regards

It says 2500 flats in eco-city. Probably most of them 1bhks
    CommentQuote
  • I guess , it would be close to what u have mentioned ...
    As supertech has changed the plans and they are now building 1bhk as it is easier to sell ...
    Supertech has once again proved that why it is SUPER TECH ...

Originally Posted by leechawla
    I received this mail few days back :

Dear Sir/ Mam

Please find the details for commercial Retail Space in Supertech Eco Citi (Residencial Project). Approx 2500 Family in this socity

Thanks & Regards

It says 2500 flats in eco-city. Probably most of them 1bhks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    I guess , it would be close to what u have mentioned ...
    As supertech has changed the plans and they are now building 1bhk as it is easier to sell ...
    Supertech has once again proved that why it is SUPER TECH ...

The studios are priced at around 4k in their website. Is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • Just to add to it , if u check the carpet area it comes out to be just 50% ...
    Ur effective price is 8K ... god knows how supertech is able to sell these ... I would like to learn from their marketing team ...
    If u happen to look a the layout
    http://www.supertechlimited.com/residential/ecociti/floorplans/lbox/s425.jpg
    It has a hall of 10x18 and a toilet of 5x7 , that is 215 sqf ...

Bhagwan bachaye Supertech se ...
    I hope having supertech as neighbors should push up the price of adjacent project...

Originally Posted by leechawla
    The studios are priced at around 4k in their website. Is it true?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    2 things. number of flats is 3800 and its the only group housing in whole sector.

Sorry both points are incorrect. No of flats in LP is 4002 and ATS one hamlet is the other GHP in that sector. Though the overall sector density will still be low (compared to 137) due to surrounded by low rise govt flats, nursing home etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    not my cup of tea.....i wudnt want to live in a project with more than 60 appts per acre....

Its my personal opinion

Then you can only buy in Sec 93A/B which was built with a much lower FAR and is currently priced at Rs 5000/sq ft. The more I think about it the more I feel that the price of 5000/sq ft is more than justified in 93A/B given its lower FAR and lower density compared to the likes of new projects being sold now.
    CommentQuote
  • Vicky , Thats not the true picture , simply dividing the sector boundaries will not help ...
    I guess the more important factor to consider should be traffic density ...
    As all the traffic which goes to NEPZ follows the road in front of LP ....
    Things may become chaotic in case if other route(read better) is not discovered by the NEPZ traffic ...

Actually lots of things are hard to predict as of now ...
    We don't know the exact traffic patterns , which will emerge in future and the new bottle neck which will get created in the system ....

Originally Posted by onlyvicky
    Sorry both points are incorrect. No of flats in LP is 4002 and ATS one hamlet is the other GHP in that sector. Though the overall sector density will still be low (compared to 137) due to surrounded by low rise govt flats, nursing home etc.
    CommentQuote
  • there is some confusion about number of flats. i have read figures ranging from 3800 to 4200. according 3c customer care it is 3800, but there is a very high chance they are lying :) . ATS one hamlet is actually sector 104 (http://www.atsgreens.com/text_files/ATS_ONE%20HAMLET.htm). both LP and ATS are only GH in their sectors(in ATS's case rest of sector is ashram area, so there is no residential area except it in that sector).
    Originally Posted by onlyvicky
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Vicky , Thats not the true picture , simply dividing the sector boundaries will not help ...
    I guess the more important factor to consider should be traffic density ...
    As all the traffic which goes to NEPZ follows the road in front of LP ....
    Things may become chaotic in case if other route(read better) is not discovered by the NEPZ traffic ...

Actually lots of things are hard to predict as of now ...
    We don't know the exact traffic patterns , which will emerge in future and the new bottle neck which will get created in the system ....

I guess planning and foresight of NA/Govt. toward traffic has improved significantly in last few years.

U-turn to avoid signals, flyovers , underpasses and wide roads are a result of this. Leave traffic planning to NA and govt, they would handle it.

SEZ, NEPZ and all would stand useless if no exits from e-way.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    there is some confusion about number of flats. i have read figures ranging from 3800 to 4200. according 3c customer care it is 3800, but there is a very high chance they are lying :) . ATS one hamlet is actually sector 104 (http://www.atsgreens.com/text_files/ATS_ONE%20HAMLET.htm). both LP and ATS are only GH in their sectors(in ATS's case rest of sector is ashram area, so there is no residential area except it in that sector).

Thanks for correcting me on the actual sector of ATS one hamlet. Guys (cuurent buyers) in LP forum are talking about 4000 flats - so I quoted them in my above post.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by onlyvicky
    Thanks for correcting me on the actual sector of ATS one hamlet. Guys (cuurent buyers) in LP forum are talking about 4000 flats - so I quoted them in my above post.

i guess no builder is clear about exact numbers, same is the case wth Logix too.

Look Vivante 616 flats in 4.5 acres (launched area). 2 acres yet to be launched with high rise and premium towers.
    CommentQuote