Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 1415 sq FT tower no in zing

Hi,

any one tell which all tower are of size 1415 sqft in zing...prompt reply will be welcome

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Zing ke resale rate to badh gaye hain, i think as speed now fast. Good unit not less than 4500 bsp But extra charge are less than 200 so its not that bad. 3 months back rates were 4100-4200bsp Speed to badh gayee hai boss..can see clearly
    CommentQuote
  • hi all , visited site recently, Noted that construction of 12 meters vide nalla (drain) bang across the front road (sector road)opposite LZ in progress coming from sector 167 , & will drain into big nalla ahead of golden palm. On enquiry the contractor said it will be rain water drain but i guess it will be a regular drain getting industrial waste from SEZ sectors from 10 KMs ahead. He also informed it will be covered in front of LZ. I had recently purchased 915 sq ft 4925 all inclusive. I am keeping hands crossed and lukin for some appriciation 2 yrs down the line. Experts comments invited.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anu1anu
    hi all , visited site recently, Noted that construction of 12 meters vide nalla (drain) bang across the front road (sector road)opposite LZ in progress coming from sector 167 , & will drain into big nalla ahead of golden palm. On enquiry the contractor said it will be rain water drain but i guess it will be a regular drain getting industrial waste from SEZ sectors from 10 KMs ahead. He also informed it will be covered in front of LZ. I had recently purchased 915 sq ft 4925 all inclusive. I am keeping hands crossed and lukin for some appriciation 2 yrs down the line. Experts comments invited.

915 sq ft 4925 all inclusive..have you really paid this much for 915 size unit..is it resale unit or fresh booking..
    CommentQuote
    hi all , visited site recently, Noted that construction of 12 meters vide nalla (drain) bang across the front road (sector road)opposite LZ in progress coming from sector 167 , & will drain into big nalla ahead of golden palm. On enquiry the contractor said it will be rain water drain but i guess it will be a regular drain getting industrial waste from SEZ sectors from 10 KMs ahead. He also informed it will be covered in front of LZ. I had recently purchased 915 sq ft 4925 all inclusive. I am keeping hands crossed and lukin for some appriciation 2 yrs down the line. Experts comments invited.

Interesting to know the nalla part can some folks confirm as this makes me worry
    CommentQuote
  • Amit bhai.. Shukra hai they havent charged nalla facing PLC .. Sunworld has done it in one of their projects. Haha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit234
    Interesting to know the nalla part can some folks confirm as this makes me worry

I suggest people do visit the site, at least those who have investments there.
    The polluted water in the drain substantially subsides by the time it reaches across e-way (even during monsoon).
    Yes, it smells foul if you are just standing next to it but there is no evident effect of the same near the project sites even for that matter at Arista, forget about 3c Zing.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I am interested in buying a 1415 unit in Zing.. I am getting a quote of 4650 (BSP) + 125 + 45.. (No PLC).. My purpose is purely investment (and tension free investment.. hence am not going or Jaypee etc)
    Is it too late for enteing as an investor in LZ? Seniors plz advise.
    CommentQuote

I work in the SEZ adjacent to Nalla and I can say that nalla does not stink.. Its not a nalla but irrigation drain.. further, nalla is supposed to be covered down the line.. so, if you are worried abt only nalla factor then I think you can relax..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi i have 2br 915 tower 8 2106.if interested send personal message with ur quoted price
    CommentQuote
  • 1415 sqft

I am looking for 1415 sf ft unit in Lotus zing , please contact me at zingsearch@outlook.com if you are planning to sell .
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone provide more info related to farmers issue in zing and
    garbage bin issue ,never heard about these before but saw someone posted message in zing google group.

Also I saw big cemented 15 fit trench in front of zing, parallel to e
    way, do we know what is that for ?
    CommentQuote
  • ping...

ping ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helpmefind
    Can anyone provide more info related to farmers issue in zing and
    garbage bin issue ,never heard about these before but saw someone posted message in zing google group.

Also I saw big cemented 15 fit trench in front of zing, parallel to e
    way, do we know what is that for ?

my colleague was saying that he saw work for STP being carried out near Zing site, may be u r referring to dat only
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am getting 1125 sq ft 7th floor unit in 4650 bsp + 170 xtra charges. Please suggest if it's good deal?

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote