Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
Reply
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, it is a good deal, go for it.

    P.S.: I believe it must be +175 (100 lease + 25 IFMS + 50 PLC).



    Originally Posted by aa1703
    Hi Guys,

    I am getting 1125 sq ft 7th floor unit in 4650 bsp + 170 xtra charges. Please suggest if it's good deal?

    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Yes, it is a good deal, go for it.

    P.S.: I believe it must be +175 (100 lease + 25 IFMS + 50 PLC).

    About 4800 psf all incl, and its a good deal? I believe one can get in Panache for about 200 psf higher!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dw2noida
    Amit Bhai,
    Bik nahi raha to khud he multiple ids banakar good deal bol rahe ho :bab (59):. One can get it in less then 4600 all inclusive also. it depends on negotiation.

    Good catch. Inka khudka unit 99 acres pe 4500 BSP pe bik raha hai :D
    CommentQuote
  • Size matter here , 1415 is in max demand .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    About 4800 psf all incl, and its a good deal? I believe one can get in Panache for about 200 psf higher!


    i believe now its not possible to get panache in 5k AI..BSP itself is ard 5k and 270+ 3 lakh extra charges that make big diff, however Zing have almost AI rates..any way 4750 is bit higher side..you should try to find more options..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    i believe now its not possible to get panache in 5k AI..BSP itself is ard 5k and 270+ 3 lakh extra charges that make big diff, however Zing have almost AI rates..any way 4750 is bit higher side..you should try to find more options..

    5k BSP is for large units. For 2 BHK, AL cost comes around 5k psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Studio in Zing

    Hi All,

    What would be current AI price of studio in Zing?
    Will it be a good realty investment?


    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helpmefind
    Can anyone provide more info related to farmers issue in zing and
    garbage bin issue ,never heard about these before but saw someone posted message in zing google group.

    Also I saw big cemented 15 fit trench in front of zing, parallel to e
    way, do we know what is that for ?


    this is sewer line which will be covered..const work is going on very good speed..front towers const has been completed till 15th floors.

    1 bhk towers are completed till 19th floors..
    CommentQuote
  • Project updates are available.... seems good progress!

    Lotus Zing - Project Updates
    CommentQuote
  • Mr DW2Noida,

    Can you give me even a single example where I have posted anything with any other id, anuj.mca is my only id which I am using. And you must be sensible enough to put the facts while making statement about someone, specially when the statement seems like allegation.

    Regards,
    Anuj




    Originally Posted by dw2noida
    Anuj Bhai,
    Bik nahi raha to khud he multiple ids banakar good deal bol rahe ho :bab (59):. One can get it in less then 4600 all inclusive also. it depends on negotiation.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Fatichar,

    I was selling my unit at 4500 bsp because I was in urgent need of funds!. and I am sure you did not notice that I did not ask him to buy my unit instead of the one he was going to buy. And its 100% my decision at what rate I should sell my unit, you need not to do so much hard work to comment on my unit which was posted with its price in 99acres.

    Don't comment something unnecessary which may simply cause to loose your respect which you have earned by posting so many news articles and other information.

    Regards,
    Anuj





    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Good catch. Inka khudka unit 99 acres pe 4500 BSP pe bik raha hai :D
    CommentQuote
  • 1. You used IRE for selling your unit. For which you got suspended.

    2. You asked for a higher price here, than what you have asked on 99 acres. That's your right. But soon an ID created in Nov 12, which has just one post even till this date, writes a post to inquire about a unit. At a similar price as you offered on iref. Even when you yourself have offered your park facing unit on 99 acres at 4500 psf, you do not suggest the person to try for a better price. he has not even mentioned if his unit is park facing. You ask him to go for the deal.

    3. doesn't this show that you yourself created that ID to hype prices of Zing, in order to sell your unit? Why do you think kno one talked in your support when two of us objected?

    4. I mere told people that the unit that you offered here for 4600, is available at less rate through 99 acres. What's wrong with that? Did I ask you to sell it at lower rate? BUt why should i not tell people to save money?

    5. I care for right and wrong, not reputation. I don't think I am doing anything wrong.

    Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Mr Fatichar,

    I was selling my unit at 4500 bsp because I was in urgent need of funds!. and I am sure you did not notice that I did not ask him to buy my unit instead of the one he was going to buy. And its 100% my decision at what rate I should sell my unit, you need not to do so much hard work to comment on my unit which was posted with its price in 99acres.

    Don't comment something unnecessary which may simply cause to loose your respect which you have earned by posting so many news articles and other information.

    Regards,
    Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • 1. I did not mention any price on IREF.
    2. I have only 1 ID, I have reported same to moderator, and he can confirm if i had one or multiple id.
    3. My unit is on 20 floor thats why i asked less price.
    4. He was getting offer of 7 floor only 150 rupees extra than mine, so in my openion that was a good deal, so i suggested him same.

    i do not want to continue this discussion, lets close it in a mature manner.
    Regards,
    Anuj
    Originally Posted by fatichar
    1. You used IRE for selling your unit. For which you got suspended.

    2. You asked for a higher price here, than what you have asked on 99 acres. That's your right. But soon an ID created in Nov 12, which has just one post even till this date, writes a post to inquire about a unit. At a similar price as you offered on iref. Even when you yourself have offered your park facing unit on 99 acres at 4500 psf, you do not suggest the person to try for a better price. he has not even mentioned if his unit is park facing. You ask him to go for the deal.

    3. doesn't this show that you yourself created that ID to hype prices of Zing, in order to sell your unit? Why do you think kno one talked in your support when two of us objected?

    4. I mere told people that the unit that you offered here for 4600, is available at less rate through 99 acres. What's wrong with that? Did I ask you to sell it at lower rate? BUt why should i not tell people to save money?

    5. I care for right and wrong, not reputation. I don't think I am doing anything wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    1. I did not mention any price on IREF.
    2. I have only 1 ID, I have reported same to moderator, and he can confirm if i had one or multiple id.
    3. My unit is on 20 floor thats why i asked less price.
    4. He was getting offer of 7 floor only 150 rupees extra than mine, so in my openion that was a good deal, so i suggested him same.

    i do not want to continue this discussion, lets close it in a mature manner.
    Regards,
    Anuj

    Fine. Nothing personal. Friends?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey friends, I am looking for 2bhk(915 sq ft) in Zing, plz let me know if somebody have a flat to sell.
    CommentQuote