Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what is the current resale price in Lotus Zing for floor between 11-15?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vihaan02
    what is the current resale price in lotus zing for floor between 11-15?

CommentQuote
  • Interested in 3c lotus zing

I am interested in buying in noida expressway, and 3c lotus zing seems to have a good word around it and in my budget. Few queries if you can advice:

1. How many floors the towers have in 3c zing? a broker told me 27.. read 22 somewhere on forum.. couldn't get a official number from their website
    2. Current going all inclusive rate for 13-14 floor and above 20 floor?
    3. Any big disadvantages of going for 23rd floor?
    4. Saw the location, they were using grey bricks (flyash?) while everything else in vicinity had red bricks. Is it better or worse?
    5. I keep hearing the builder is reputed. In what terms its reputed, construction quality or timely delivery?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsharmaj
    I am interested in buying in noida expressway, and 3c lotus zing seems to have a good word around it and in my budget. Few queries if you can advice:

1. How many floors the towers have in 3c zing? a broker told me 27.. read 22 somewhere on forum.. couldn't get a official number from their website
    4. Saw the location, they were using grey bricks (flyash?) while everything else in vicinity had red bricks. Is it better or worse?
    5. I keep hearing the builder is reputed. In what terms its reputed, construction quality or timely delivery?

check site plan on builder site that will give you exact no of floors..LZ have vary no of floors in towers.s
    which size you are looking for..in general resale rates are vary from 4400 to 4800 BSP depend upon various factors..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinsharmaj

1. Different no. of floors for diff. towers.
    2. 4500-4800 (Resale)
    3. Avoid the topmost floor due to roof heating issues in summer, 1 less then top is perfectly fine. Honestly there is no difference b/w 20th or 23rd floor. I believer they havnt sold the topmost unit on any tower to anyone yet. Anybody correct me if i am wrong?

4. Grey bricks for outer walls (heat insulation), & red bricks for inner walls.
    5. For construction quality you can visit LB Phase 1, The speed of LZ is up so timely delivery is possible, if not the builder has given penalty to its buyers in LB, which is good to judge the trust factor .
    CommentQuote
  • Anu

Why have they not sold top floors on any towers as yet any Reason for that or ppl jus dont want to purchase one.Pl elaborte if anyone having any idea?

Thx'
    Anu
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anu1anu
    Why have they not sold top floors on any towers as yet any Reason for that or ppl jus dont want to purchase one.Pl elaborte if anyone having any idea?

Thx'
    Anu

Anu ji, in North India no one prefers too buy top or even higher floors.... hence there will be lot of top floors available in zing and other societies....
    CommentQuote
  • Apart from North Indian mentality mentioned by redude ..actually in summer top floor acts as oven and you are forced to install AC in kitchen and bathroom.
    CommentQuote
  • Dosto kisi ne apni unit sell kari hai zing mai....i already sold my unit for transfer broker is saying some signature verification is required from bank for seller....how ture is this.. and what is the purpose of this ?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the all incl price you sold at? and which size?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Chaudhary Sahab
    Dosto kisi ne apni unit sell kari hai zing mai....i already sold my unit for transfer broker is saying some signature verification is required from bank for seller....how ture is this.. and what is the purpose of this ?

yes Chaudhary saab, signature verification is a requirement... and it is must for transfer of a flat and it is a mandate in most of the builders
    CommentQuote
    Dosto kisi ne apni unit sell kari hai zing mai....i already sold my unit for transfer broker is saying some signature verification is required from bank for seller....how ture is this.. and what is the purpose of this ?

yes it needed..this is required for any transfer and sale activity..
    CommentQuote

Have you met the buyer face to face. Does not look like. signature verification may be required if you are not going to be present at builder's site in person during the transfer and this may be the case if broker is not allowing buyer seller to meet.

PS: I could be wrong. please verify.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mackkumar
    Have you met the buyer face to face. Does not look like. signature verification may be required if you are not going to be present at builder's site in person during the transfer and this may be the case if broker is not allowing buyer seller to meet.

PS: I could be wrong. please verify.

builder legal deptt need sign verification from bank irrespective of physical presence..it also needed when you will do actual registry in NA..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone...

I am end user looking to buy 1335 / 1415 size in resale.. please let me know if any body is interested ...

Thanls
    CommentQuote