Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Google "3C Lotus Zing", you will get number of brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mackkumar
    Have you met the buyer face to face. Does not look like. signature verification may be required if you are not going to be present at builder's site in person during the transfer and this may be the case if broker is not allowing buyer seller to meet.

PS: I could be wrong. please verify.

nahi bahi mai to buyer se mil liya...may be 3C needs it but i am not sure why they need this....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkm121
    Apart from North Indian mentality mentioned by redude ..actually in summer top floor acts as oven and you are forced to install AC in kitchen and bathroom.

Dear all. please let me know how much price difference will be there of top floor apartment as compared to lower floor apartment.. Will be it difficult to sell off a top floor flat? Top floors face same heat if it is on 3 -4 floor apartments like DDA flats or a 25 floor apartment, still all top floors in a DDA flats are occupied and not much of price difference when compared to loweir floors. Please share experiance of property at top floors. I do not have money to pay in cash in case of a resale hence going for a fresh top floor , please advice whether to final the deal or quit.
    CommentQuote
  • Arent you geting anything at a lower floor? Which tower is it?

Sent from my Android device
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anu1anu
    Dear all. please let me know how much price difference will be there of top floor apartment as compared to lower floor apartment.. Will be it difficult to sell off a top floor flat? Top floors face same heat if it is on 3 -4 floor apartments like DDA flats or a 25 floor apartment, still all top floors in a DDA flats are occupied and not much of price difference when compared to loweir floors. Please share experiance of property at top floors. I do not have money to pay in cash in case of a resale hence going for a fresh top floor , please advice whether to final the deal or quit.

let me know which tower & what unit no. you have been intrested in, plan layout/sun direction should also be considered while making a decision.
    Also if you can confirm about the roof rights from 3c?

Taking a lower/ground floor apartment which will always remain overshadowed by the shadow of other tower, or a North/Northwest facing tower/(balconies) will not see the sunlight ever, specially in these freezing cold days is surely not desirable.

As far as the heating issues on top floor are considered, i would say dont go with my advice or anyone's use your own brainer.

Whats the difference b/w a top floor of a 4th storey building & a 24 storey building???
    if you think later is nearer to sun, than drop your idea to buy top floor, if not go ahead.

and as u asked, YES its difficult to sell off top floor flat in compare to 1st/2nd floor thats mainly because of the mentallity of today's buyer which always wants to go with other's advice rather going with his own needs/preferrences/choice of living.

U will find numerous threads on Lower floor vs higher floor, browse them, Identify your need & go with the right property.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    let me know which tower & what unit no. you have been intrested in, plan layout/sun direction should also be considered while making a decision.
    Also if you can confirm about the roof rights from 3c?

Taking a lower/ground floor apartment which will always remain overshadowed by the shadow of other tower, or a North/Northwest facing tower/(balconies) will not see the sunlight ever, specially in these freezing cold days is surely not desirable.

As far as the heating issues on top floor are considered, i would say dont go with my advice or anyone's use your own brainer.

Whats the difference b/w a top floor of a 4th storey building & a 24 storey building???
    if you think later is nearer to sun, than drop your idea to buy top floor, if not go ahead.

and as u asked, YES its difficult to sell off top floor flat in compare to 1st/2nd floor thats mainly because of the mentallity of today's buyer which always wants to go with other's advice rather going with his own needs/preferrences/choice of living.

U will find numerous threads on Lower floor vs higher floor, browse them, Identify your need & go with the right property.

Expressway facing tower, North east facing balconies. They are selling top floors now.3C does not offer roof rights. Just wanted to know that when other LZ flats would be in demand or doing brisk sale purchase , would one be able to sell the expressway facing unit at discounted rates of Rs 200 psq ft. less than say top less 1 floor rates. I have enquired with dealers in 3-4 stories high DDA flats. They say everything sells and at a difference only of 1-2 lacs on a 44 lac costing flat compared to flat at one lower floor than top floor. 3C advertising green building cerrtification for LZ and as such roof will be insulated . So is it safe to belive that top floor will be little less hot than old technology buildings. Should i go with the deal ?
    CommentQuote
    Expressway facing tower, North east facing balconies. They are selling top floors now.3C does not offer roof rights. Just wanted to know that when other LZ flats would be in demand or doing brisk sale purchase , would one be able to sell the expressway facing unit at discounted rates of Rs 200 psq ft. less than say top less 1 floor rates. I have enquired with dealers in 3-4 stories high DDA flats. They say everything sells and at a difference only of 1-2 lacs on a 44 lac costing flat compared to flat at one lower floor than top floor. 3C advertising green building cerrtification for LZ and as such roof will be insulated . So is it safe to belive that top floor will be little less hot than old technology buildings. Should i go with the deal ?

hmm.. i guess PLC charges are for pool/park facing, & not for expressway facing.. so thts something good u can cash. North East Facing Balconies are excellent as they will lighten the entire home for most of the day time. Also will be good to have sun at your balcony,in this chilling whether.

3c use white stones for outer walls , not sure if that also contributes to insulation or they have something else. I belive roof will be insulated still confirm it with the builder.
    You have to use AC in summers even if you are at ground floors.My personal opinion would be to go for the deal if you have considered other parameters well & this is then only reason stopping you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Unidentified
    hmm.. i guess PLC charges are for pool/park facing, & not for expressway facing.. so thts something good u can cash. North East Facing Balconies are excellent as they will lighten the entire home for most of the day time. Also will be good to have sun at your balcony,in this chilling whether.

3c use white stones for outer walls , not sure if that also contributes to insulation or they have something else. I belive roof will be insulated still confirm it with the builder.
    You have to use AC in summers even if you are at ground floors.My personal opinion would be to go for the deal if you have considered other parameters well & this is then only reason stopping you.

North East Facing Balconies will not have sun throughout the day..East south facing balconies would have..

Sun move from east to west from south side..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    North East Facing Balconies will not have sun throughout the day..East south facing balconies would have..

Sun move from east to west from south side..

oh, you are right, thanks for the correction,yes south/south-east is facing balconies are good to have while north/north-west should be avoidable.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked top floor in Tower 2, Unit 2205 4200 BSP..Got a good deal hence went ahead with it, a 1335 sq ft flat at 60 lacs inclusive of service tax.. Its Expressway facing and towards East
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your inputs dear unidentified. I have also read your crisp arguments on top floor thread on IREF . Keep writing.

please shed light on comparative prices of top most floor unit and top minus 1 unit on projects nearing completion. Even though top floors are not so popular, and easily available in LZ , 3C are not discounting below 5000/- psqft BSP.

Rahuljain -THX for ur input.Was it a fresh or resale deal and When  you purchased ? 

Also wanted to know from all and Anuj.MCA whether 3 C has charged for park facing PLC from all top/ higher floor owners given that park will be barely visible from top floor.

anu
    CommentQuote
  • Was it a fresh or resale deal and When you purchased ?
    THX for ur input.

Anu
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anu,

Yes they do charges Park facing PLC even for top or heigher floors.
    I have a unit at TOP-1 (20th) floor in Tower 7. I was also trying to let the PLC waveoff as the park will barely visible but they did not buy my argument.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by anu1anu
    Thanks for your inputs dear unidentified. I have also read your crisp arguments on top floor thread on IREF . Keep writing.

please shed light on comparative prices of top most floor unit and top minus 1 unit on projects nearing completion. Even though top floors are not so popular, and easily available in LZ , 3C are not discounting below 5000/- psqft BSP.

Rahuljain -THX for ur input.Was it a fresh or resale deal and When you purchased ?

Also wanted to know from all and Anuj.MCA whether 3 C has charged for park facing PLC from all top/ higher floor owners given that park will be barely visible from top floor.

anu
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for your inputs dear unidentified. I have also read your crisp arguments on top floor thread on IREF . Keep writing.

Rahuljain -THX for ur input.Was it a fresh or resale deal and When you purchased ?

anu

Bought 4 days back in Fresh /down payment plan.. Got a discount of around 16% on the BSP of 5000 (Had to negotiate hard ot reach this figure - 250 Rs Top floor discount, 11.5% Down payment discount)
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Zing - Project Updates#

Steady Progress..

can anyone tell me the progress of Club??
    CommentQuote