Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • :)
    Originally Posted by anu1anu
    Thanks for your inputs dear unidentified. I have also read your crisp arguments on top floor thread on IREF . Keep writing.

please shed light on comparative prices of top most floor unit and top minus 1 unit on projects nearing completion. Even though top floors are not so popular, and easily available in LZ , 3C are not discounting below 5000/- psqft BSP.

Rahuljain -THX for ur input.Was it a fresh or resale deal and When you purchased ?

Also wanted to know from all and Anuj.MCA whether 3 C has charged for park facing PLC from all top/ higher floor owners given that park will be barely visible from top floor.

anu
    :)

yes, they have charged the PLC from all park facing units irrespective of floor location.

This is INDIA...the country with highest population growth rate, here everything sells... I was listening to Amrapalli Saphire adv. on FM today, they r offering pent houses. And because its a top floor... sorry Pent house:D, I am 100% sure even they will also be able to get buyers, who dont care shediing some more Cash for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahuljain111
    Bought 4 days back in Fresh /down payment plan.. Got a discount of around 16% on the BSP of 5000 (Had to negotiate hard ot reach this figure - 250 Rs Top floor discount, 11.5% Down payment discount)

great..congrats.which size you choose..i was also interested in top floor unit:) so wanted to know if that was still available..:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "Mike007
    Hello everyone...

I am end user looking to buy 1335 / 1415 size in resale.. please let me know if any body is interested ...

Thanls

Hi mike you can pm me your requirement, I want sell mine.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    great..congrats.which size you choose..i was also interested in top floor unit:) so wanted to know if that was still available..:D

I bought the 1335 Sq ft unit (Tower 2)..

Still inventories are available , check out with the builder
    CommentQuote
    I bought the 1335 Sq ft unit (Tower 2)..

Still inventories are available , check out with the builder

thanks..looks like you booked in DP plan..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonshu
    I am looking for 915 unit. What is resale price in AI?

should be ard 4800+
    CommentQuote
  • Monicfire google Resale Lotus Zing. Talk to few brokers and get the best price.
    CommentQuote
  • Can use this, especuially the FAR point
    The competition panel also asked DLF not to charge preferential location charges if the allottee does not get apartment in preferred location. The panel said
    consent of the allottees would be required for any substantial change in
    layout plan that can result in over 2% increase or decrease in super area.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Construction for TOWER-6 seems to be breaking records. Last date for payment for tower 6 for 9th floor roof completion was dec 19, 2012.

Yesterday, I got the demand for tower 6 for completion of 14th floor with the picture.

last date is feb 7th 2013.

Facing problems with finances becos of quick installments now :-(.

Regards
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • With the government increasing the price of diesel for bulk buyers by Rs 10 per litre, residents of condominiums and luxury housing projects in the NCR, enjoying 24-hour power backup, will have to shell out more on their backup bills and maintenance charges.

Electricity backup to be a shocker - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Members of this thread please suggest your views on the rentals in Noida Expressway Sector 168 on the new thread: Expected rentals in Noida Expressway - Sector 168
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Zing to update prices to 5500 Rs BSP by month end !!!

Although not much inventory left but would help push prices in resale market
    CommentQuote
    Lotus Zing to update prices to 5500 Rs BSP by month end !!!

Although not much inventory left but would help push prices in resale market

Bringing at par with Nimbus Golden Palms.

Does it really push up resale prices in the market when the builder increases the price?
    CommentQuote
  • Its really very difficult to find a good property without a broker. There are many risks involved with that. I am fed up of finding a flat in Noida. Please help.
    CommentQuote
  • @gurgaon7166, It's funny that you have Gurgaon in your ID and looking for properties in Noida :-)

Coming to your question, your query doesn't clearly state what kind of help you are looking for. Please mention some details such as your budget, size, some requirements your looking for so that fellow members could give you some suggestions.
    CommentQuote