Sort by :
Filter by :
- :):)Originally Posted by anu1anuThanks for your inputs dear unidentified. I have also read your crisp arguments on top floor thread on IREF . Keep writing.
please shed light on comparative prices of top most floor unit and top minus 1 unit on projects nearing completion. Even though top floors are not so popular, and easily available in LZ , 3C are not discounting below 5000/- psqft BSP.
Rahuljain -THX for ur input.Was it a fresh or resale deal and When you purchased ?
Also wanted to know from all and Anuj.MCA whether 3 C has charged for park facing PLC from all top/ higher floor owners given that park will be barely visible from top floor.
yes, they have charged the PLC from all park facing units irrespective of floor location.
This is INDIA...the country with highest population growth rate, here everything sells... I was listening to Amrapalli Saphire adv. on FM today, they r offering pent houses. And because its a top floor... sorry Pent house:D, I am 100% sure even they will also be able to get buyers, who dont care shediing some more Cash for it.CommentQuote0Flag
great..congrats.which size you choose..i was also interested in top floor unit:) so wanted to know if that was still available..:DCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by "Mike007Hello everyone...
I am end user looking to buy 1335 / 1415 size in resale.. please let me know if any body is interested ...
Hi mike you can pm me your requirement, I want sell mine.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ankitmittal14great..congrats.which size you choose..i was also interested in top floor unit:) so wanted to know if that was still available..:D
I bought the 1335 Sq ft unit (Tower 2)..
Still inventories are available , check out with the builderCommentQuote0Flag
Still inventories are available , check out with the builder
thanks..looks like you booked in DP plan..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sonshuI am looking for 915 unit. What is resale price in AI?
should be ard 4800+CommentQuote0Flag
- Monicfire google Resale Lotus Zing. Talk to few brokers and get the best price.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can use this, especuially the FAR point
The competition panel also asked DLF not to charge preferential location charges if the allottee does not get apartment in preferred location. The panel said
consent of the allottees would be required for any substantial change in
layout plan that can result in over 2% increase or decrease in super area.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi All,
Construction for TOWER-6 seems to be breaking records. Last date for payment for tower 6 for 9th floor roof completion was dec 19, 2012.
Yesterday, I got the demand for tower 6 for completion of 14th floor with the picture.
last date is feb 7th 2013.
Facing problems with finances becos of quick installments now :-(.
- With the government increasing the price of diesel for bulk buyers by Rs 10 per litre, residents of condominiums and luxury housing projects in the NCR, enjoying 24-hour power backup, will have to shell out more on their backup bills and maintenance charges.
Electricity backup to be a shocker - The Times of IndiaCommentQuote0Flag
- Members of this thread please suggest your views on the rentals in Noida Expressway Sector 168 on the new thread: Expected rentals in Noida Expressway - Sector 168CommentQuote0Flag
- Lotus Zing to update prices to 5500 Rs BSP by month end !!!
Although not much inventory left but would help push prices in resale marketCommentQuote1Flag
Although not much inventory left but would help push prices in resale market
Bringing at par with Nimbus Golden Palms.
Does it really push up resale prices in the market when the builder increases the price?CommentQuote0Flag
- Its really very difficult to find a good property without a broker. There are many risks involved with that. I am fed up of finding a flat in Noida. Please help.CommentQuote0Flag
- @gurgaon7166, It's funny that you have Gurgaon in your ID and looking for properties in Noida :-)
Coming to your question, your query doesn't clearly state what kind of help you are looking for. Please mention some details such as your budget, size, some requirements your looking for so that fellow members could give you some suggestions.CommentQuote0Flag