Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ranbir
    Sold my flat @4500/- bsp. Posting this as requested by someone in the forum when I listed for Sale.

Hi Ranbir, is that all you got 4500. I thought the rates had gone up a bit in last few months.

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • Ranbir, can you share your unit no and size
    CommentQuote
  • Project Updates for the month of February 2013

Lotus Zing - Project Updates
    CommentQuote
  • there is lot of difference between the demanded price and actual resale price

It is only the hype created by brokers as i have sold my flat at 4250 around 15-20 days earlier (although i received the payment immediately and transfer was done within week)

I know i could have got little bit more but still i believe that there are lots of flats with good location available in range of 4400-4600

PS- My flat was 915 sqft in tower 8,higher floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leoboy
    there is lot of difference between the demanded price and actual resale price

It is only the hype created by brokers as i have sold my flat at 4250 around 15-20 days earlier (although i received the payment immediately and transfer was done within week)

I know i could have got little bit more but still i believe that there are lots of flats with good location available in range of 4400-4600

PS- My flat was 915 sqft in tower 8,higher floor

was it direct deal..it very bit blow from market rates..rates are atleast 4500+..i sold my unit at 4750 3 week back..
    CommentQuote
  • Thats too much discrepancy
    Range of 4200-4800 !!

My brother is almost done on his deal in LB and same situation there.

Brokers quote between 4900-5800 all incl.

His deal is most likely to be closed at
    5100-5200 All incl.

If this is the state of one of most in demand and hyped builder of Noida, then one can imagine what will happen after 2 years when lakhs of inventory will pour in !!!

The broker with whom my brother is dealing is genuine guy and very clever in bargaining skills.

He offered my brother LZ also, but we didnt want it as its 2-3 years away from being liveable.

The deal he assured to gave us was final price 4600-4650 all inclusive, non plc expressway facing tower, floor between 7th -10th
    CommentQuote
  • hi frindsi m a new member.want to buy lotus zing 2 bhk small size or 1 bhk.please advise my no is
    CommentQuote
  • Ozone Boulevard Sector 98

How does it benefit to take office space in Ozone Boulevard Sector 98?

3C Company’s Ozone Boulevard in Sector 98 Noida is located in the most thriving places that contribute in expanding business manifolds. Each floor is made with flexible plan that makes it perfect for accommodating offices from 1,300 sq. ft. to 30,000 sq. ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by royalcity
    Thats too much discrepancy
    Range of 4200-4800 !!

My brother is almost done on his deal in LB and same situation there.

Brokers quote between 4900-5800 all incl.

His deal is most likely to be closed at
    5100-5200 All incl.

If this is the state of one of most in demand and hyped builder of Noida, then one can imagine what will happen after 2 years when lakhs of inventory will pour in !!!

The broker with whom my brother is dealing is genuine guy and very clever in bargaining skills.

He offered my brother LZ also, but we didnt want it as its 2-3 years away from being liveable.

The deal he assured to gave us was final price 4600-4650 all inclusive, non plc expressway facing tower, floor between 7th -10th

Can you please share the detail of the broker who offered you LZ in 4600-4650 all inclusive, I want to buy LZ and m being hunting from last 4 weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hrd101
    hi frindsi m a new member.want to buy lotus zing 2 bhk small size or 1 bhk.please advise my no is

when ever you are comparing the offer for lotus Zing pl keep in mind that in lotus zing following facilities are free
    1.car parking
    2.power back up
    3.club membership
    4.edc,eec,efc etc
    all these facility comes to around Rs 500/sq yd when we compare the BSP of other builders.
    CommentQuote
  • all this is free even in other builders ( gulshan ikebana)- if u buy in resale then its free. prices around 4300 ( AI - 4600)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smiley74
    all this is free even in other builders ( gulshan ikebana)- if u buy in resale then its free. prices around 4300 ( AI - 4600)

But all inclusive deal is good for small size flat than bigger size flat where lumsum price is more..

See the small size of lotus zing is very good for rental as well investment with comparision of bigger sizes flat of ibkena.

Also the location advantage of lotus zing as compare to ikebana. Which is two year behind in poss at least with com to lotus zing.

For small let size lotus is clearly winner. For bigger size and poss is not the issue then some may see the phase 1 of ibkena.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smiley74
    all this is free even in other builders ( gulshan ikebana)- if u buy in resale then its free. prices around 4300 ( AI - 4600)

the point i am trying to make is that this information is not normaly available when you are going in resale and we normaly compare only the BSP when surveying the propety.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree with Rebeel, all inclusive price is good for smaller unit,for e.g if you consider all facilities like car parking club are priced 4-5 L, now if you minus this amount from overall cost and calculate the BSP the BSP of 900 sqft will be leser then 1400 sq ft flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realzest
    Agree with Rebeel, all inclusive price is good for smaller unit,for e.g if you consider all facilities like car parking club are priced 4-5 L, now if you minus this amount from overall cost and calculate the BSP the BSP of 900 sqft will be leser then 1400 sq ft flat.

Yes and in zing they have min size is 575 sq ft.

That's means. For this size the cost of club and parking with service tax diff is about 615 sq ft ( with club charges as 1.25 lacs and parking as 2 lacs).
    Also difference is other charges is 145 psf. And about 160 including difference service tax advantage of 9.27 percent.( 12.36 -3.09)

I.e total advantage of 775.

Means if the bps offered in zing 575 sq ft size is 4775 is equivalent to 4000 only
    This gap is higher with smaller size..

So small size flat is steal in zing now.

Also builder cost is always higher with small size flat becaus elf more walls, more no of gates, kitchen and bathroom material per sq ft.
    Per sq ft management cost.
    That's why they are always higher in cost n high rentals.

Keeping all thinks in mind grab the small size where it's all inclusive.

My 2 cent.
    CommentQuote