Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Rebele ji is 575 also have covered parking?
    CommentQuote
  • i agree. entire information is not available. however one thing we all forget is that sizes mentioned by builder are all super area. so i guess 575 sqft zing apartment would have only 375-400 sqft of carpet area. guess for rentals its quite fine but the bigger the size more the profit. so a 500 rs increase on a 915 sqft flat would be less than 400 rs increase on a 1400 sqft apartment ( although investment would also be more).
    CommentQuote
  • ha ha ha Smiley ji Just for you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realzest
    Rebele ji is 575 also have covered parking?

Yes..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smiley74
    i agree. entire information is not available. however one thing we all forget is that sizes mentioned by builder are all super area. so i guess 575 sqft zing apartment would have only 375-400 sqft of carpet area. guess for rentals its quite fine but the bigger the size more the profit. so a 500 rs increase on a 915 sqft flat would be less than 400 rs increase on a 1400 sqft apartment ( although investment would also be more).

Dear roi or say percentage benefit is important no the absolute value..
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in buying 1 BHK for investment in this project, if someone wants to sell, please PM me the contact details.

Also, how good this project will be for investment, till now I am only being investing in Sector 143 in almost half of the residential projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Recently got the demand for completion of roof of 14th floor of tower 8,However on first week of Feb,the progress of tower 8 was shown as 12th floor roof completed in the monthly progress report..
    wondering as to how the 3C teanm can build 2 floors in 13 days.Any one else feel the same?
    CommentQuote
  • Official LZ pricelist

Here is the latest and revised pricelist for LZ, BSP 5500, all charges extra.

3C (3Cheers) :)
    CommentQuote
  • Rates

Originally Posted by jsbhatia
    Here is the latest and revised pricelist for LZ, BSP 5500, all charges extra.

3C (3Cheers) :)

Bhatia Ji,

Resale hasn't even reached the 5k mark. This is another carrot dangled by the builder.

Cheers

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • For some reason Lotus Zing thread is one of most quiet ones as compared to the rest of the noida projects and way too quiet than most of the Gurgaon projects. No news is good news, would that apply here then?

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • how's deal

I am getting an offer of 4950+125 (extra) for below 5th floor expressway road facing in tower 16 of 915 size. Can you guys share your feedback if it's good deal ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AkHolic
    I am getting an offer of 4950+125 (extra) for below 5th floor expressway road facing in tower 16 of 915 size. Can you guys share your feedback if it's good deal ??

if its resale... its on higher side.
    CommentQuote
  • I appreciate your prompt reply. Yes it's in resale. According to you how many rs per sq ft I should negotiate further...

Originally Posted by cookie
    if its resale... its on higher side.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AkHolic
    I appreciate your prompt reply. Yes it's in resale. According to you how many rs per sq ft I should negotiate further...

4700-4800 All inclusive for your Unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you share details of some good broker. I want to sale my 915sq ft flat in zing.
    Pls PM the details.
    CommentQuote