Hi All,

As 3C has officially launched Lotus Zing, Can we discuss pros and cons of this project and location.

Floor plans and site layout is out on 3C's website.

What is your say on location of the project,

I would appreciate if senior members can comment on this.

regards
Read more
2862 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by realzest
    Can you share details of some good broker. I want to sale my 915sq ft flat in zing.
    Pls PM the details.

Hi,

Could you please PM Me . I am looking a small unit there. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Pls guide how to get direct buyers... I know both of them want to exclude brokerss and it is win win for both
    Originally Posted by royalcity
    if u want to sell, why u need broker.
    Get transfer set by email from 3c itself. Just a few documents. Takes less than 3-4 hrs to prepare completely.

Put up ur demand and decide from response.

Its very strange that sellers want to go through brokers !!

Why give commission to them for doing nothing.

They will sit on ur unit, waste ur time and misguide you.

Buyers also prefer direct sellers.

Since you have a unit already, you must be knowing the market trend and value. Put up an honest qupte and you will sell within a week without a broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Can not PM you untill you complete 10 posts...
    Originally Posted by Kunwar Saheb
    Hi,

Could you please PM Me . I am looking a small unit there. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • rental value

I have flat at in tower 15 at 6th floor. When should I take it that builder will deliver?? Also at that time how much rent should I expect?? are there any hopes of leasing. If yes why not few of us join together and get a good bargain on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AkHolic

Hi ,

LZ good location flats are not worth of more than 4600-4700 Max . As most of the flats in this society have been purchased by investor , the anxiety will grow as soon as the completion date of the project will come near by due to registration cost and massive delivery in 137 sector . Please negotiate with the broker and he will certainly give you by 4650 max.
    CommentQuote
  • I think with the number of corporates around like TCS, metlife, kpmg etcetc this project has potential to give huge returns and looks undevalued as compared to boulevard and panache. I think sec 168 could be like the cybercity of gurgaon with these flats being in very high demand from rentals pov.

Originally Posted by sajid102
    Hi ,

LZ good location flats are not worth of more than 4600-4700 Max . As most of the flats in this society have been purchased by investor , the anxiety will grow as soon as the completion date of the project will come near by due to registration cost and massive delivery in 137 sector . Please negotiate with the broker and he will certainly give you by 4650 max.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree but the problem is that LZ is not the only society nearby these companies .Another thing is that the rates have grown around rs 5000(All inclusive) in most of the societies on expessway and if the rates increase further , people will start looking cheaper options in Greater noida which is just 10 min drive .
    CommentQuote
  • Greater noida has always been a 15-20 mins drive but has never picked up in comparison to noida. Ats in gnoida doesnt even command 5k while in noida it is > 10k. Even projects like jaypee aman are quoting at near 4000 all inclusive.

So i think rates will keep going up steadily for next 2 years atlease and expect zing to be 7k at possession. A 1000 sq ft for 70 lAkhs is impossible in gurgaon today and wont be any different on noida expway 2 years later.

Originally Posted by sajid102
    I agree but the problem is that LZ is not the only society nearby these companies .Another thing is that the rates have grown around rs 5000(All inclusive) in most of the societies on expessway and if the rates increase further , people will start looking cheaper options in Greater noida which is just 10 min drive .
    CommentQuote
  • i feel one plus point with ZING is its small size of flats and right on expressway.As ultimately the issue comes on budget ,this colony will have an edge,becide the point that this colony will be surrounded by many commercial building.If you realy wants to compare it the expressway of noida will be SOHNA ROAD OF gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree , greater noida has been a 15-20 min drive but never picked up as new location kept coming . There was a lot of space on expressway which is more closer to main noida . Then a planned hype/development made for noida extension so people looking for investment went for N-EXP or Extension first . But given that expway rates going around rs 5000(no more affordable) and extension contineously in news for wrong reasons , greater noida time has come . Also All big MNCs are shifting to EXp way . So , people can easily commute from Greater noida without paying too much rent or cost for owning a flat .
    CommentQuote
  • as a matter of fact still people prefer N.E. more than greater noida because they find them selves connected to noida , while it feels isolated once you enter g.N. this will be there for couple of more years .
    CommentQuote
  • rental value

I have flat at in tower 15 at 6th floor. When should I take it that builder will deliver?? Also at that time how much rent should I expect?? are there any hopes of leasing. If yes why not few of us join together and get a good bargain on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vshinde98
    Greater noida has always been a 15-20 mins drive but has never picked up in comparison to noida. Ats in gnoida doesnt even command 5k while in noida it is > 10k. Even projects like jaypee aman are quoting at near 4000 all inclusive.

So i think rates will keep going up steadily for next 2 years atlease and expect zing to be 7k at possession. A 1000 sq ft for 70 lAkhs is impossible in gurgaon today and wont be any different on noida expway 2 years later.

sir can u tell me why gnoida hasnt picked up even though its 15 to 20 min drive frm noida..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TheGuru
    how can you even consider buying zing, construction activity is going on at pathetically slow pace

what speed do you expect..have you checked speed either on monthly update or by own eyes..
    CommentQuote
  • Sir ji kya bol rahe ho....Kown sa project Zing keh ker dikha diya aapko...Yaham hum Demand notes se pareshan aap keh rahe ho it is slow...3C has done 8-14 floors in just 50 days...
    Originally Posted by TheGuru
    how can you even consider buying zing, construction activity is going on at pathetically slow pace
    CommentQuote