How is the reputation of Paramount group? I plan to buy 3bhk (1685) at paramount florivilla, is it a good option? Are there better options available around?
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what price are you getting and in which payment plan ?
    also, as i last visited their site few weeks back, they have a sample flat ready, but other than that, not much is happening on the site.
    CommentQuote
  • 0000/- under flexi
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please share the insight on the growth prospects of/around Sec 137? specially, its heard that the expressway is going to be tolled very soon
    CommentQuote
  • today there is an advt. with 2575/- psqft rate at floraville
    RATES ARE GOING DOWN!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thinker
    today there is an advt. with 2575/- psqft rate at floraville
    RATES ARE GOING DOWN!!!!

Rate of 2575/- p sq ft seems to be very attractive, considering the rates quoted by other builders in sector 137. Will have to confirm if there is any other additional charges, and whether in flexi plan.

I hope senior members would through more light and suggest whether it is worthwhile to go for this builder.
    :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • I had gone to an exhibition in Noida Expo centre last month and I distinctly remember seeing the stall of Paramount Floraville.

Distinct Reason to remember - Not even a single soul was interested to see their project. The stall for empty for a good 2 hrs that i was there.

Yes following were the stalls which were attaracting maximum people-
    1.Paras
    2.RG resi
    3.Maxroyal
    4.Amrapali smartcity
    5.Mahagun
    6.Prateek Wisteria

All in all am not too sure about Paramount.
    CommentQuote
  • tht could well be the big reason of rates going down only for this builder
    but, looking at it with another angle, wht if he actually meets the committment on timings and quality - by whtever numbers of bookings (read cash inflow) he has or wil continue to crack - with the aim to stand up in the crowd and maybe in the next project known for its deliverables, in such a case, the low prices today, will benefit the investors after 3-4 yrs
    CommentQuote
  • I don't want to comment on the project. But as far as location is concern, Noida 137 will be the best location for living/investment purpose. This is the best time to buy property there..otherwise, later on it could be beyond for our reach. like in case of Delhi, Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • 2575 137 is not a bad deal, but the builder's reputation and committment has no base - I heard prmnt group has completed some project in crossing rep, any one has any idea abt its quality?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thinker
    2575 137 is not a bad deal, but the builder's reputation and committment has no base - I heard prmnt group has completed some project in crossing rep, any one has any idea abt its quality?

Thinker Boss... ab etna jayda mat sochiye..agar deal aachi hae tho final kar dijiye..nahin tho yeah time apke hath se nikal jaeyga aur aap think hi karte reh jayegey :) :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • i'll sharmaji, thanks! :o
    CommentQuote
  • hi thinker

i am also interested in this project. can you tell me the details of this price, like is it all inclusive, flexi or DP ?
    and can you also PM me the broker's contact number ?

Thanks
    Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mailnitin
    hi thinker

i am also interested in this project. can you tell me the details of this price, like is it all inclusive, flexi or DP ?
    and can you also PM me the broker's contact number ?

Thanks
    Nitin

check last saturdays' times property (NCR), you'll get all the details
    CommentQuote
  • Till May/June this year, this builder promised to deliver 15 towers in the same area, however in the last 3 months, he has added atleast 1 more tower (this is before the updated FAR thing came out)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote