Paramount Floraville, Paramount Group, Sector 137, Noida

Last updated: July 21 2015
18 | Posts
4210 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paramount Floraville, Paramount Group, Sector 137, Noida

How is the reputation of Paramount group? I plan to buy 3bhk (1685) at paramount florivilla, is it a good option? Are there better options available around?

Re : Paramount Floraville, Paramount Group, Sector 137, Noida

what price are you getting and in which payment plan ?
    also, as i last visited their site few weeks back, they have a sample flat ready, but other than that, not much is happening on the site.

Comment

0000/- under flexi
      Last edited August 26 2010, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Can you please share the insight on the growth prospects of/around Sec 137? specially, its heard that the expressway is going to be tolled very soon

Comment

today there is an advt. with 2575/- psqft rate at floraville
          RATES ARE GOING DOWN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thinker View Post
            today there is an advt. with 2575/- psqft rate at floraville
            RATES ARE GOING DOWN!!!!
            Rate of 2575/- p sq ft seems to be very attractive, considering the rates quoted by other builders in sector 137. Will have to confirm if there is any other additional charges, and whether in flexi plan.

I hope senior members would through more light and suggest whether it is worthwhile to go for this builder.

Comment

I had gone to an exhibition in Noida Expo centre last month and I distinctly remember seeing the stall of Paramount Floraville.

Distinct Reason to remember - Not even a single soul was interested to see their project. The stall for empty for a good 2 hrs that i was there.

Yes following were the stalls which were attaracting maximum people-
              1.Paras
              2.RG resi
              3.Maxroyal
              4.Amrapali smartcity
              5.Mahagun
              6.Prateek Wisteria

All in all am not too sure about Paramount.
              MM

Comment

tht could well be the big reason of rates going down only for this builder
                but, looking at it with another angle, wht if he actually meets the committment on timings and quality - by whtever numbers of bookings (read cash inflow) he has or wil continue to crack - with the aim to stand up in the crowd and maybe in the next project known for its deliverables, in such a case, the low prices today, will benefit the investors after 3-4 yrs

Comment

I don't want to comment on the project. But as far as location is concern, Noida 137 will be the best location for living/investment purpose. This is the best time to buy property there..otherwise, later on it could be beyond for our reach. like in case of Delhi, Gurgaon.

Comment

2575 137 is not a bad deal, but the builder's reputation and committment has no base - I heard prmnt group has completed some project in crossing rep, any one has any idea abt its quality?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X