2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :

• Nothing New....I am NOT surprised at all...I have been saying all the time...that No builder is "SAFEST"....See the location, ownership of land, project passed by authorities, who is contractor, whether builder has delivered anything or not..or just launching one after the other with fancy brochures...if all good....then you can take the plunge...becoz u have done whatever is in ur hands...and then take the plunge....till the date the possession is complete...risks will be there...and once u have the project ready..it still doesnt mean..the other 10 launched projects of this builder will be so lucky...like any business or investment...risks are there...we have noi choice but to take them
    CommentQuote
  • I have been tracking this development since last 2 years and now I feel thankfully the issue is resolved, and that's good news for the buyers. but these incidents are very unfortunate for anyone who spent his hard earning for property and then he faces these things. we should be careful before investing. and i feel lucky that as a resident of Gaursons since 2 years never faced such problems to blame the builder apart from some small issues but those are part of each township.
    CommentQuote