Dear All,

Is it right time to book a flat or one should wait till "Deepawali"
as
1 ) there may be some chances of festival discount .(Advantage)
2) If this doesnt happen then price will either remain same or may increase .(Disadvantage)

3) More you delay then more chances of not getting the right location/floor.(Disadvantage)

Your comments are awaited.

Regards

Manish
Read more
108 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Wait for extension, not for Noida

I feel if one is going for extension, then one can wait. With new launched (RG, Mahagun) going at low rates, prices will likely be capped. Also, many projects who sold well may see cancellations due to people switching to newer projects.

But, for Noida, supply is not as much. Also, very few projects to be launched. (lotus 3C in sec 107), one in sec 77 and one in 78. Hence waiting may be risky.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jhonty29
    Dear All,

Is it right time to book a flat or one should wait till "Deepawali"
    as
    1 ) there may be some chances of festival discount .(Advantage)
    2) If this doesnt happen then price will either remain same or may increase .(Disadvantage)

3) More you delay then more chances of not getting the right location/floor.(Disadvantage)

Your comments are awaited.

Regards

Manish

PLEASE NOTE THE IMPORTANT POINTS:

1. Which area are you looking at...If Greater noida New Sectors (so called Noida extension)...then definately wait...prices are Not going anywhere.
    Misiing out on Location is in Regions where there is limited supply of Land or certain regions enjoy best connectivity, next to golf course, five star, etc etc...There is nothing like that...Today Gaur city may seem a good location...but when construction will be over..after 3-4 years and more than 50,000 appts ready..that very location will have traffic issues. they are planning commericial at the round about plus HCL next door...There are major commercial zones in these areas on roads as well...so within 1-2 kms from the main entry point from Noida will not make much difference. Its better to go near Master Greens..which MAY change..but at least a "MAY" Factor is there.

2. Noida Expressway region..again...no harm in waiting..but dont wait more than diwali or max new year..as other developement projects are due on this road, unlike "so called noida extension" which is purely residential now and banking on its "proximity" to good areas....it doesnt have much Infra projects lined up as of now.

Also lastly if you are planning to buy in Middle segment and have a budget...make ur decision by New years..as i feel ( i may be wrong 9..the builders have realised the potential of these Greater Noida sectors..they have tested the market by launching middle segment group..now slowly the new projects may be more inclined to upper middle segment...therefore slightly higher price...the middle segment is over supplied...
    CommentQuote
  • Wait and Watch

Sorry to mention the location. I am focused to sector 74, 75, 76,77.
    What your opinion for this location.
    CommentQuote
  • No issues...nothing will happen for next few months..excpt you may get more choices...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    No issues...nothing will happen for next few months..excpt you may get more choices...

Zohaib/All experienced investors of GN

I am looking to invest in a residential property on the e-way. I would like to exit, after 9 to 12 months.( a 2BR, where i pay max. 30% of payment due & exit)

What investment is the best according to u?
    CommentQuote
  • but why paramount ...
    why not paras , ajnara ,gulshan
    mastermind please support ur stmt ...

Originally Posted by mastermind
    According to me expressway is best for investment. my friend also invest in paramount florravile in sec-137 . In future metro will come there. greater noida is developing now so this area is best for investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    but why paramount ...
    why not paras , ajnara ,gulshan
    mastermind please support ur stmt ...

Nibha..So simple reason, Mastermind is the broker for paramount :bab (59):..keep it up mastermid..it's you job
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ashok
    How can I not think of the same thing ...
    How dumb I am :bab (38):
    Originally Posted by ashok4814
    Nibha..So simple reason, Mastermind is the broker for paramount :bab (59):..keep it up mastermid..it's you job
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Thanks Ashok
    How can I not think of the same thing ...
    How dumb I am :bab (38):

Nibha you are not dump..you are too smart..i read your post in several threads.. but not sure perhaps you could :D
    CommentQuote
  • R U Sure?

I think we are too hasty in lebelling someone as a broker. I don't this mastermind is a broker. Reasons (refer his post in bold):

1. he is not saying floravile is best. he is just saying expressway! What's wrong with that?

2. His friend might have invested in floravile, did he say that you also invest there? No!

3. He has not posted his number or said that his friend got a huge discount. So even after reading his post, suppose one is so dumb that he decides to buy in floravile. Then will the buyer say "hi mastermind, u r a genius. I want to book through you only. please call me at *********?

Brokers job is not to promote a project, but to sell thru him. He wont benefit if people buy the same project that he is selling thru a different channel.

I don't know mastermind, and he mi9ght actually be a broker. Who knows! My only point is his post is not enough to label his so.

ording to me expressway is best for investment. my friend also invest in paramount florravile in sec-137 . In future metro will come there. greater noida is developing now so this area is best for investment. ]

Originally Posted by ashok4814
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    I think we are too hasty in lebelling someone as a broker. I don't this mastermind is a broker. Reasons (refer his post in bold):

1. he is not saying floravile is best. he is just saying expressway! What's wrong with that?

2. His friend might have invested in floravile, did he say that you also invest there? No!

3. He has not posted his number or said that his friend got a huge discount. So even after reading his post, suppose one is so dumb that he decides to buy in floravile. Then will the buyer say "hi mastermind, u r a genius. I want to book through you only. please call me at *********?

Brokers job is not to promote a project, but to sell thru him. He wont benefit if people buy the same project that he is selling thru a different channel.

I don't know mastermind, and he mi9ght actually be a broker. Who knows! My only point is his post is not enough to label his so.

ording to me expressway is best for investment. my friend also invest in paramount florravile in sec-137 . In future metro will come there. greater noida is developing now so this area is best for investment. ]
    nibha ki anubahvi aankhen dhoka nahi kha sakti :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • I did speak to few investers of e-way property. They also would like to wait till Diwali as they expect to get maximum value at that time....How strange ? Both buyers and sellers think Diwali is a right time to buy property.
    If Diwali missed, they would like to sell during new year time.
    I think before Diwali, and after diwali is right time for buyers , but cant be Diwali.....Diwaliya nikaal denege bldrs and investers.
    CommentQuote
  • has anyone visited the Real Estate expo at GIP Noida( 28th & 29th Aug)?

They are coming again on 4 and 5th sep and their ads shows with heavy discountr.

Why this expo? What does this indicate ?

Are they not getting the buyers ?

Share your comments .

Manish
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jhonty29
    has anyone visited the Real Estate expo at GIP Noida( 28th & 29th Aug)?

They are coming again on 4 and 5th sep and their ads shows with heavy discountr.

Why this expo? What does this indicate ?

Are they not getting the buyers ?

Share your comments .

Manish

Expo is just a platform to showcase your product under one roof.. convenient to both parties.. it is a well established marketing tool...nothing wrong in it... even the best selling products are marketed... watch the Maggi Ad..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    Expo is just a platform to showcase your product under one roof.. convenient to both parties.. it is a well established marketing tool...nothing wrong in it... even the best selling products are marketed... watch the Maggi Ad..!!

Very True..Its a Great Oppurtunity for buyers to "AT LEAST" Compare prices, layouts, locations under one roof...But do the extensive research at Site...
    CommentQuote