Dear All,

Is it right time to book a flat or one should wait till "Deepawali"
as
1 ) there may be some chances of festival discount .(Advantage)
2) If this doesnt happen then price will either remain same or may increase .(Disadvantage)

3) More you delay then more chances of not getting the right location/floor.(Disadvantage)

Your comments are awaited.

Regards

Manish
Read more
108 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • budget and builder

Even i was in similar dilemma over budget and builder, i choose to book in last phase and CLP, both the problem solved, i got good builder and project and time to manage my funds too..

As you said salary would increase in few years , so one can manage with few extra bucks

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Yes, these projects have appreaciated more than 10%. But, do you not think that the current rates of these are already high enough for an under construction project? Do you expect more than 10% upside from now in these projects in 1 year? Actually when someone has enough money to buy a flat of needed size for self use in to these projects, he can buy and relax. Even I would, if I had money. But many are on tight budget. Like in my case, I need a 3 BHK with 3T. In 40L, I can only manage a 2BHK + study + 2T in these. so, booked with a small builder, Hyde Park for 40L. Now there is a big risk. For me, it I feel it wuld be better to wait for 1 year, see construction progress and then book at 45L (as salary would increase in 1 yr, budget would also increase).

So my judgement is, for budget buyers going for not-so-reputed builders, wait for 1 yr.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Yes, these projects have appreaciated more than 10%. But, do you not think that the current rates of these are already high enough for an under construction project? Do you expect more than 10% upside from now in these projects in 1 year? Actually when someone has enough money to buy a flat of needed size for self use in to these projects, he can buy and relax. Even I would, if I had money. But many are on tight budget. Like in my case, I need a 3 BHK with 3T. In 40L, I can only manage a 2BHK + study + 2T in these. so, booked with a small builder, Hyde Park for 40L. Now there is a big risk. For me, it I feel it wuld be better to wait for 1 year, see construction progress and then book at 45L (as salary would increase in 1 yr, budget would also increase).

So my judgement is, for budget buyers going for not-so-reputed builders, wait for 1 yr.

I think the bigger risk for you is if this builder starts construction in right earnest, the flat of your choice will not quote at 45 lac after one year. You wd appreciate that a small builder gives uncertainty discount to buyers at the early stages of launch which gradually goes on reducing. I feel after one year you may find new launches of same size at 45 Lac but not the projects which at one year into construction. So ineffect you wd be taking the same risk but at a higher price point. One more point don't be too sure of only 10% appreciation in a 12% inflation scenario....
    CommentQuote
  • Quaries regarding AJNARA GRAND HERITAGE (Sector 74)

Dear all

Quaries regarding AJNARA GRAND HERITAGE (Sector 74)

2021 NOIDA authrty map shows Ajnara GH plot as green area whereas 2031 Maps shows no green area around Ajnara plots (between Ajnara & Supertech plot) as claimed in brochure. what is the facts??
      Can anybody clarify the latest by which date buyers have to deposit initial 10% of booking amount for allottment letter??? remember land has not been registered yet... What is the safest way to safeguard the initial 10% and to get more time as it is still non regd property..
      Did anybody able to negotiate FLEXI plan time schedule I mean able to make it more flexible??? like getting more time for 35% of amount...
      Did anybody have visited AJNARA office to seek clarification or to see papers.. what are the response? is it OK????
      When registration from athrty is expected??
      WHich NATIONALISED banks are considering this property to make it bankable??
      hope to get response against all bullets..I am not sure portion of Maps will be pasted or not !!

best

2021 NOIDA Master plan Maps

http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/noidamap/noidamap.html

2031 NOIDA Master plan Maps

http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/MasterPlan2031/Master-Plan-2031-Draft.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • Wrong Thread!

There is a dedicated thread for Ajnara GH.

Originally Posted by highesteem
    Dear all

Quaries regarding AJNARA GRAND HERITAGE (Sector 74)

2021 NOIDA authrty map shows Ajnara GH plot as green area whereas 2031 Maps shows no green area around Ajnara plots (between Ajnara & Supertech plot) as claimed in brochure. what is the facts??
      Can anybody clarify the latest by which date buyers have to deposit initial 10% of booking amount for allottment letter??? remember land has not been registered yet... What is the safest way to safeguard the initial 10% and to get more time as it is still non regd property..
      Did anybody able to negotiate FLEXI plan time schedule I mean able to make it more flexible??? like getting more time for 35% of amount...
      Did anybody have visited AJNARA office to seek clarification or to see papers.. what are the response? is it OK????
      When registration from athrty is expected??
      WHich NATIONALISED banks are considering this property to make it bankable??
      hope to get response against all bullets..I am not sure portion of Maps will be pasted or not !!

best

2021 NOIDA Master plan Maps

http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/noidamap/noidamap.html

2031 NOIDA Master plan Maps

http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/MasterPlan2031/Master-Plan-2031-Draft.pdf
    CommentQuote
  • I know Parveen,

but I feel many experts are here in this thread to respond which I m not getting in Ajnara Thread...

moreover many off line discussion were there in this thread also which is not related to the initial query....

all the best

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    There is a dedicated thread for Ajnara GH.
    CommentQuote
  • EXPerts like EXPressway!

I know Parveen,

but I feel many experts are here in this thread to respond which I m not getting in Ajnara Thread...

moreover many off line discussion were there in this thread also which is not related to the initial query....

all the best

Yes, but all the experts like expressway only. I hardly see any comments from experts about non expressway projects! No wonder TGB Meghdootam is one of the least heard Noida projects on this forum!
    CommentQuote
  • hiya friends,
    its great to see different viewpoints on this subject of WAIT.people like me who r about to enter the arena are feeling like the first diver standing of the high platform wondering when to take the plunge......
    one thing good about this oversupply is we have choice. now or latter. to each his own . cheerio.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Yes, but all the experts like expressway only. I hardly see any comments from experts about non expressway projects! No wonder TGB Meghdootam is one of the least heard Noida projects on this forum!

There are no experts here as such. People are just sharing their opinions.
    CommentQuote
  • Why no experts?

Originally Posted by Rajat__B
    There are no experts here as such. People are just sharing their opinions.

Yes, people are sharing their opinions, but how does that mean that there are no experts? Some are doing real estate for last 15 years and have done well (like sbajaj), some like Zohaib have a detailed knowledge about GNoida, I new entrants like me can call them experts.
    CommentQuote
  • Come on man, the mechanism with which you are disbursing the "Expert" title to folks here, 3/4th of the people who would have properties in Dehi & Gurgaon would become expert by default as per your criteria..Good going. Its misleading for new people who join in the forum. The website has no mechanism or tools of assigning such credentials to individuals using this and as such there is no website assigned expert in this forum. Sirji, this is a web world where no one is sure of the other person's identity.
    CommentQuote
  • wait n watch

there is no wait n watch . when ever u r comfortable n have agenda to buy or invest go ahead.
    time is not right ect things will always be there every time u think of entering real estate.
    but belive me every time is the right time.
    only thing dont jump with perspective of getting returns overnight it will be big disappointment.do some home work n check out builder n project ur self dont rely on others especially brokers.
    but dont wait n watch u will keep on doing it for ever.
    CommentQuote
  • Another pesonel opinion :

End Users - You just need to select the location then builder and price. If all that fulfill your needs then there is no sense to wait. Even if you buy now and tomorrow lets say property rates are down(after 1-2 yrs) then also no need to worry because it can't be down for long. After 5-7 yrs, rates will again increase. So, if you have finalized anything then don't wait for something else.

Investors - Need to be watchful in Noida market. Ggn still can be above than Noida for Investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Parveen
    see the post made by the thread initiator jhonty29...

Originally Posted by Jhonty29
    Sorry to mention the location. I am focused to sector 74, 75, 76,77.
    What your opinion for this location.

:bab (66):

threfore Dont make this thread as Expressway one ONLY...

Originally Posted by Jhonty29
    Sorry to mention the location. I am focused to sector 74, 75, 76,77.
    What your opinion for this location.
    CommentQuote
  • I would not wait and watch till Diwali - these prices are here to stay and can only go up from here, seeing how stock and RE markets are behaving.

Looks like there has been massive absorption of the new NOIDA launches - even if not, builders are back to their game of increasing prices every 4 months just as a tactic.
    CommentQuote
  • You didn't get my meaning

Parveen
    see the post made by the thread initiator jhonty29...

:bab (66):

threfore Dont make this thread as Expressway one ONLY...

I never said that you should discuss expressway only. I said that
    1. This thread is for wait and watch.
    2. EXPerts like EXPressway!. By this I meant that you would not get expert opinions about Ajnara GH, as the experts talk about the expresway only. I am not saying ask about EWay.
    CommentQuote