Dear All,

Is it right time to book a flat or one should wait till "Deepawali"
as
1 ) there may be some chances of festival discount .(Advantage)
2) If this doesnt happen then price will either remain same or may increase .(Disadvantage)

3) More you delay then more chances of not getting the right location/floor.(Disadvantage)

Your comments are awaited.

Regards

Manish
Read more
108 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks for sharing the details. I appreciate it. It helps a lot. So anything is lotus boulevard would cost around 41 Lakh as minium size is 1015. Unfortunately they do not have any size of 900 SFT, otherwise it could have been 4 Lakh rs cheaper.

I would prefer to go for Lotus Panache in that case. Do you think that in lotus panache, we can get 2 bhk in 30 Lakh?

It is great piece of information. Thanks a lot to LalChand.

Any one who can provide me similar details for Lotus Panache?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkmittal
    Thanks for sharing the details. I appreciate it. It helps a lot. So anything is lotus boulevard would cost around 41 Lakh as minium size is 1015. Unfortunately they do not have any size of 900 SFT, otherwise it could have been 4 Lakh rs cheaper.

I would prefer to go for Lotus Panache in that case. Do you think that in lotus panache, we can get 2 bhk in 30 Lakh?

It is great piece of information. Thanks a lot to LalChand.

Any one who can provide me similar details for Lotus Panache?

There was no size of 900 launched anytime in LB. Min. size is 988 sqft. Layout same as in 1015 sqft except.the cupboard are inside the bedroom. same are outside in 1015 sqft. When I was looking..LP there was availability.. but not 30 lacs dude... in LB & LP ..u see 270 INR/sqft is other than BSP...more.. one has to pay..3.25 lacs for Car Parking & Club. So nowhere in LB or LP for 30 lacs.

Well best luck for your search. Hope u'll make a good deal..fulfilling your requirements..
    CommentQuote
  • yes u are right.. so only 2 projects are left for me

1 Logix County 2. Paras Tieria

Logix County, It seems there are 2 size 900 SQFT and 990 SQFT. I think in flexi plan, I should be able to get the 900 SFT for 7 lakh and 990 SFT for 29.5 lakh on the 7th floor.

Please let me know if some one could even for cheaper deal.

Any comment on Paras Tieria? It seems to be even much cheaper. There is fix rate of 2840 on 11th floor.. (all inclusive) so

825 SQFT would cost 23.45 lkah
    1070 SQFT would cost 30 lakh ( which is basically 2 bed room + study room)

So Paras Tieria seems to be best possible option.. However I am not able to make up mind of this project as 1. It has not been discussed a lot compare to other projects. Hardly u see any post realted to this
    2. Construcion is not on full swing like Logix County

Guys, please help me in choosing between paras tieria and logix county and also help me in getting best possible deal in resale or what ever.

Cheers
    Pradeep
    094257 01099
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkmittal
    yes u are right.. so only 2 projects are left for me

1 Logix County 2. Paras Tieria

Logix County, It seems there are 2 size 900 SQFT and 990 SQFT. I think in flexi plan, I should be able to get the 900 SFT for 7 lakh and 990 SFT for 29.5 lakh on the 7th floor.

Please let me know if some one could even for cheaper deal.

Any comment on Paras Tieria? It seems to be even much cheaper. There is fix rate of 2840 on 11th floor.. (all inclusive) so

825 SQFT would cost 23.45 lkah
    1070 SQFT would cost 30 lakh ( which is basically 2 bed room + study room)

So Paras Tieria seems to be best possible option.. However I am not able to make up mind of this project as 1. It has not been discussed a lot compare to other projects. Hardly u see any post realted to this
    2. Construcion is not on full swing like Logix County

Guys, please help me in choosing between paras tieria and logix county and also help me in getting best possible deal in resale or what ever.

Cheers
    Pradeep
    094257 01099

not sure why you choose logix county & paras tierra but based on your budget and builder reputation, you should also search 3c zing & logix greens.

logix greens 990 should be close to 30 lakh all inclusive and 3c zing 915 should be close to 30.5 lakh all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Panache is much better location wise and then Logix County.

The new projects like Xing and Logix Green would take more time for possession and more ever it is far away compare to those 2 projects

So I want to choose only from 3C Lotus Panche and Logix County as they are the best
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote

• These so called experts dont even visit the sites they talk about so confidently in media. I never listen to these jokers...these so called car, property, stock experts...I believe in what i see and evaluate myself.

Oversupply is definately there..but how many credible builders with decent track record are available????...Not many...

The present scenario is great for END USERS....

Even on Noida expressway...I have noticed people have come down to 2 builders...Logix and 3C....mostly..

In Noida extension...Eros, Patel, Gaur are having confidence of Buyer

A good located property with a good builder will always find a buyer.

Stick to a good location and a good builder and you will never have issues in long run

CommentQuote
  • I agree. If u choose yr. builder & location carefully , u will not have problems in the long run.

Originally Posted by zohaib

These so called experts dont even visit the sites they talk about so confidently in media. I never listen to these jokers...these so called car, property, stock experts...I believe in what i see and evaluate myself.

Oversupply is definately there..but how many credible builders with decent track record are available????...Not many...

Even on Noida expressway...I have noticed people have come down to 2 builders...Logix and 3C....mostly..

Stick to a good location and a good builder and you will never have issues in long run

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib

These so called experts dont even visit the sites they talk about so confidently in media. I never listen to these jokers...these so called car, property, stock experts...I believe in what i see and evaluate myself.

Zohaib...
    The discussion in thread "Lotus Panache v/s Lotus Boulevard" has been in boiling stage....please have a look & give your expertise comments..
    CommentQuote

• Deepak Parkeh is Chairman of HDFC bank. One of great visionary and outstanding businessman. When he says something it has value.

Zohaib, SIR Deepak parekh is on board of more than 20 top Indian companies. Mr. Parkeh is talking about Commercial/retail RE not residencial sector.

Lot of jokers comes on news channel but Deepak Parekh is one on whom you can trust.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Deepak Parkeh is Chairman of HDFC bank. One of great visionary and outstanding businessman. When he says something it has value.

Zohaib, SIR Deepak parekh is on board of more than 20 top Indian companies. Mr. Parkeh is talking about Commercial/retail RE not residencial sector.

Lot of jokers comes on news channel but Deepak Parekh is one on whom you can trust.

It doesnt matter who is he (for me at least)...where were these cukoos when the stocks crashed.I never invest in stocks but I did see these so called experts panicking left right and centre

Even in commercial real estate..some projects will always do good...because of their good location and leasing. One has to do Ground research rather than believing these Jokers.

When it comes to my money...i see...i gather all the info myself and evaluate myself...using simple basics.

How many times do you think Mr. HDFC visited the cities properly he is talking about so confidently ???

There are properties in Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi and Even Greater Noida which didnt crash in 2008-2009

RE is all about simple basics...One has to visit the site...gather all info about the site and builder....give some time to it...rather than watching experts talk on T.V or brokers showing Brochures with Firangi familes and Cars:)

At least for a middle class man like myself..I would want my money to go where i have given it some time and research.

Cant say about the Rich...they have "experts" to help them:bab (59):

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Zohaib...
    The discussion in thread "Lotus Panache v/s Lotus Boulevard" has been in boiling stage....please have a look & give your expertise comments..

..another "boiling stage"....these threads are so much fun

Anyhow friend...i have more interest in Sectors which will be within 500-700 mtrs from Metro..because i feel that its going to be Metro..which will be a Great factor in this region..which lacks Public transportation.

And in these sectors of 143, 137, 168

I feel the people who are with any of the following (as of now):

3c Zing, Logix Blossom county, Logix Green ....stand a good chance to be smiling once they have possession.

Purvanchal is a good builder also but doesnt command a market presence such as 3C, Logix.....Which is very important in Resale

This is my personal opinion

CommentQuote
  • well if you hate "experts" so much then why behave like one yourself and put down everyone who disagrees or questions your "ground research" and "insider information"

cheers
    Originally Posted by zohaib
    It doesnt matter who is he (for me at least)...where were these cukoos when the stocks crashed.I never invest in stocks but I did see these so called experts panicking left right and centre

Even in commercial real estate..some projects will always do good...because of their good location and leasing. One has to do Ground research rather than believing these Jokers.

When it comes to my money...i see...i gather all the info myself and evaluate myself...using simple basics.

How many times do you think Mr. HDFC visited the cities properly he is talking about so confidently ???

There are properties in Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi and Even Greater Noida which didnt crash in 2008-2009

RE is all about simple basics...One has to visit the site...gather all info about the site and builder....give some time to it...rather than watching experts talk on T.V or brokers showing Brochures with Firangi familes and Cars:)

At least for a middle class man like myself..I would want my money to go where i have given it some time and research.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib

I think this person should be made chairman of HDFC. He thinks he can call one of the most respected bankers of the country a joker on the strength of two car rides between Noida and greater noida. There are many self styled experts on this forum mainly propped up by confused ppl who do not know their stuff, But you take the cake my friend....Well my free suggestion to the all knowing expert is first try to understand the difference between micro and Macro factors affecting an economy and then only comment on what Deepak parekh has said.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    well if you hate "experts" so much then why behave like one yourself and put down everyone who disagrees or questions your "ground research" and "insider information"

cheers

Huh....since when I proclaimed myself as an "Expert", i make it very clear that I DONT know when i dont know.
    Pls read my many posts where I simply answer " No idea"

I only share what i know...not "copy and paste" info.

There are hundreds of posts on this forum itself when people are commenting on areas, projects without EVEN knowing where exactly they exist and I will definately "question" that.

I do ground research and share it without any bias..
    I will continue to question people who have never visited the site, never seen the project but love to comment on it.

Any opinion should be backed by some actual research, logic, facts and common sense...rather than just giving a comment for the heck of it.

I have no issues with Experts there are many on this forum and they back their posts with logics and Facts....rather than throwing statements around by reading some post on net, media, t.v

I dont believe in statements like "he is so and so" so believe him.
    never have..never will

Cheers

CommentQuote