Last updated: October 9 2010
110 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Wait & Watch till deepawali

Originally posted by simsim View Post
    i agree with u mt0587 but we must also keep pricing factor in mind
    just because there is growth in india it doesnt mean we should put money in property & stock for investment at any level

who knows current price is already factoring the future growth & we must also keep valuation in mind while investing & taking risk factor into consideration as there r enough speculation in our system

although i agree with ur views buying good property & good equity instrument is a better option for long term investment & it may outperform other instrument

just to add we should keep valuation in mind for every investment otherwise indian economy may keep on growing but our investment may not
    Your point is very well appreciated. My submission is not to blindly go into any instrument but at the same time we must keep faith in our growth story. I have made investments regularly since much before the big crash to till now and I must tell you 95% investments are above the levels seen before Jan 2008 crash. So whether disruptions wd be there....the answer is yes. But wd we stall...the answer is NO. Only market I missed in life has been RE because at all times I just kept on thinking that it is very costly and the prices wd come down. It never happened. 2 years back brother rejected a property in Gurgaon at 27Lacs saying prices wd come down. Just last year he bought a similar sized property in same building at 42 Lacs. So invest we must but also make sure to keep enough with ourselves to tide over some disruptions. Keeping money idle in this economy with High growth and High inflation is like putting your money in the open for everybody to pilfer.

Comment

Originally posted by mt0587 View Post
      Your point is very well appreciated. My submission is not to blindly go into any instrument but at the same time we must keep faith in our growth story. I have made investments regularly since much before the big crash to till now and I must tell you 95% investments are above the levels seen before Jan 2008 crash. So whether disruptions wd be there....the answer is yes. But wd we stall...the answer is NO. Only market I missed in life has been RE because at all times I just kept on thinking that it is very costly and the prices wd come down. It never happened. 2 years back brother rejected a property in Gurgaon at 27Lacs saying prices wd come down. Just last year he bought a similar sized property in same building at 42 Lacs. So invest we must but also make sure to keep enough with ourselves to tide over some disruptions. Keeping money idle in this economy with High growth and High inflation is like putting your money in the open for everybody to pilfer.
      Hi mt0587,

I use to read your comments in many threads ..those are really elaborative type & helps one to take a decision.

I have purchased recently in LB in fresh booking in fourth phase, its 2BHK (1015 sqft). (You might be aware that the rates in LB are very high) But i liked the location & builder and possession time was playing in my mind.

I have purchased this for my own use not for investment but still I would like to know from you future rates after possession.

Can you please comments about my decision & future of LB and the whole area around ?

Which builders are involved in the construction of commercial shown in the sector (96, 97 & 98) close to LB?

Waiting for your reply.

thanks,
      LChand

Comment

Originally posted by nibha View Post
        Munish
        Even the kbc has factored in inflation ...
        Now the winning prize is 5 Cr ...
        even they know one can't get a decent house in 1Cr
        as the govt take their cut of 40%
        All the best
        It was an intended pun when i said abt participating in KBC. I have a 3rd class luck in ga-mbling anyway so no chance
        Anyway i feel those who are going to wait till Diwali will not gain anything as prices are only going to go north.
        If u have the money take it now else stay put.
        MM

Comment

Originally posted by LChand View Post
          Hi mt0587,

I use to read your comments in many threads ..those are really elaborative type & helps one to take a decision.

I have purchased recently in LB in fresh booking in fourth phase, its 2BHK (1015 sqft). (You might be aware that the rates in LB are very high) But i liked the location & builder and possession time was playing in my mind.

I have purchased this for my own use not for investment but still I would like to know from you future rates after possession.

Can you please comments about my decision & future of LB and the whole area around ?

Which builders are involved in the construction of commercial shown in the sector (96, 97 & 98) close to LB?

Waiting for your reply.

thanks,
          LChand
          What was the total cost for lotus boulevard? (including everything) On which floor? I am also looking for one in LB but it seems that price has already appreciated there.

Comment

Diwali and new years will offer new projects..

Expect a maximum increased rate of 200-300 psf for new projects..that too in certain locations..

Comment

Originally posted by pkmittal View Post
              What was the total cost for lotus boulevard? (including everything) On which floor? I am also looking for one in LB but it seems that price has already appreciated there.
              you might be aware of the current price by 3C. Deduct 3% from it. It was a total discount of 6.5%. 3% on the spot from 3C & rest after 4 installments from the broker.
              Mine is on 6th floor, tower 20

If you are ready to purchase at this amount.. i think..3C still should have inventory...carry a pay-check..& am sure..they'll have something or go with resale...but I liked to directly deal with builder..than with the buyers/investors..

I have attached an excel sheet for your calculation which i had prepared during purchase in LB. It also gives EMI.

Best luck
              Attached Files
              Last edited October 2 2010, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the details. I appreciate it. It helps a lot. So anything is lotus boulevard would cost around 41 Lakh as minium size is 1015. Unfortunately they do not have any size of 900 SFT, otherwise it could have been 4 Lakh rs cheaper.

I would prefer to go for Lotus Panache in that case. Do you think that in lotus panache, we can get 2 bhk in 30 Lakh?

It is great piece of information. Thanks a lot to LalChand.

Any one who can provide me similar details for Lotus Panache?

Comment

Thanks for sharing the details. I appreciate it. It helps a lot. So anything is lotus boulevard would cost around 41 Lakh as minium size is 1015. Unfortunately they do not have any size of 900 SFT, otherwise it could have been 4 Lakh rs cheaper.

I would prefer to go for Lotus Panache in that case. Do you think that in lotus panache, we can get 2 bhk in 30 Lakh?

It is great piece of information. Thanks a lot to LalChand.

Any one who can provide me similar details for Lotus Panache?
                  There was no size of 900 launched anytime in LB. Min. size is 988 sqft. Layout same as in 1015 sqft except.the cupboard are inside the bedroom. same are outside in 1015 sqft. When I was looking..LP there was availability.. but not 30 lacs dude... in LB & LP ..u see 270 INR/sqft is other than BSP...more.. one has to pay..3.25 lacs for Car Parking & Club. So nowhere in LB or LP for 30 lacs.

Well best luck for your search. Hope u'll make a good deal..fulfilling your requirements..

Comment

yes u are right.. so only 2 projects are left for me

1 Logix County 2. Paras Tieria

Logix County, It seems there are 2 size 900 SQFT and 990 SQFT. I think in flexi plan, I should be able to get the 900 SFT for 7 lakh and 990 SFT for 29.5 lakh on the 7th floor.

Please let me know if some one could even for cheaper deal.

Any comment on Paras Tieria? It seems to be even much cheaper. There is fix rate of 2840 on 11th floor.. (all inclusive) so

825 SQFT would cost 23.45 lkah
                    1070 SQFT would cost 30 lakh ( which is basically 2 bed room + study room)

So Paras Tieria seems to be best possible option.. However I am not able to make up mind of this project as 1. It has not been discussed a lot compare to other projects. Hardly u see any post realted to this
                    2. Construcion is not on full swing like Logix County

Guys, please help me in choosing between paras tieria and logix county and also help me in getting best possible deal in resale or what ever.

Cheers
                    Pradeep
                    094257 01099

Comment

yes u are right.. so only 2 projects are left for me

1 Logix County 2. Paras Tieria

Logix County, It seems there are 2 size 900 SQFT and 990 SQFT. I think in flexi plan, I should be able to get the 900 SFT for 7 lakh and 990 SFT for 29.5 lakh on the 7th floor.

Please let me know if some one could even for cheaper deal.

Any comment on Paras Tieria? It seems to be even much cheaper. There is fix rate of 2840 on 11th floor.. (all inclusive) so

825 SQFT would cost 23.45 lkah
                      1070 SQFT would cost 30 lakh ( which is basically 2 bed room + study room)

So Paras Tieria seems to be best possible option.. However I am not able to make up mind of this project as 1. It has not been discussed a lot compare to other projects. Hardly u see any post realted to this
                      2. Construcion is not on full swing like Logix County

Guys, please help me in choosing between paras tieria and logix county and also help me in getting best possible deal in resale or what ever.

Cheers
                      Pradeep
                      094257 01099
                      not sure why you choose logix county & paras tierra but based on your budget and builder reputation, you should also search 3c zing & logix greens.

logix greens 990 should be close to 30 lakh all inclusive and 3c zing 915 should be close to 30.5 lakh all inclusive.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X