Dear All,

Is it right time to book a flat or one should wait till "Deepawali"
as
1 ) there may be some chances of festival discount .(Advantage)
2) If this doesnt happen then price will either remain same or may increase .(Disadvantage)

3) More you delay then more chances of not getting the right location/floor.(Disadvantage)

Your comments are awaited.

Regards

Manish
Read more
108 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • my economics says average white collar salary across country 7.5 Lac CTC.

40K Pm take home, 20K PM for EMI, thus 240 month cost 48lac or 50 lacs. Thus PV of this home should be around 30 - 32 lcs , this is what i think should be safe zone for India, NCR and other tier 1 cities.

this can only be achieve in new areas , vacant land bank. Gurgaon thrived on this, Noida will also, but i seriously doubt 70lcs bracket for mass market.

In US also affordable houses get 20-30 subsidy in form of FAR, but then the PSf rate is determined by government not builder.
    CommentQuote
  • commercial reality reflects growth and earnings of corporates and business. thus it will have a delayed effect on residential property, as lower earnings means lower salary hikes, with 18% CPI , lower savings to payback EMI
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    commercial reality reflects growth and earnings of corporates and business. thus it will have a delayed effect on residential property, as lower earnings means lower salary hikes, with 18% CPI , lower savings to payback EMI

I would say..that if you are getting the location of your choice be it noida expressway and Noida extension or Greater Noida...and a reputed builder who has a good track record and no issues like stalled projects, etc etc etc...and you are and END USER...its a good time for you to buy.

Spl on Noida expressway side...the area is getting more and more developed..and with Metro planned..expect the prices to increase.

Most of the development of Noida will be concentrated in this belt

Its makes sense to Buy soon

Keep location and Builder in mind all the time..ignore other add ons...like free LCD, A.C, wooden cupboards, etc etc etc

As you can always furnish your home...but never change the location..never change the construction quality of the builder

Cheers

I am NOT an Expert...This is my personal opinion for END USERS:)
    CommentQuote