Guys,

I have just been informed me that a 125 MLD sewage treatment plant is proposed in Sec 168. Pls see below:

www.noidaauthorityonline.com/Water-Sewerage.html

www.noidaauthorityonline.com/STP_TENDER_NOTICE.doc
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is a serious matter. Others, please share your inputs?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Now this is what i call a post...rather than arguing about which builder is BEST and how "My" project is better than "yours" ....we should share such IMPORTANT matters. Had someone told the crossings republik guys about the polluting industies next to them and other problems becoz of hem...many would have been benefitted.

Each and every builder will try to show as if their project is BEST and as usual is sold out..but he is willing to "help" you in buying the dream house..by somehow finding you an inventory...All bullshit.

MY HUMBLE REQUEST to all...pls share any such important matter on the Post...because location and such grave matters are far far more important than "who is the best builder"....

Thanks friend for opsting such important matter...and honestly ia m not sure whether sewage treatment plant is there or no..but whenever i am coming back from Greater Noida and pass the Metlife building with the windows down...there is a distinctive "Naala" smell...anyone else noticed ???

Anyhow...this makes it very clear to me at least..that I will not be looking at that sector for any property...
    CommentQuote
  • Follow above link by me.

Originally Posted by zohaib
    Now this is what i call a post...rather than arguing about which builder is BEST and how "My" project is better than "yours" ....we should share such IMPORTANT matters. Had someone told the crossings republik guys about the polluting industies next to them and other problems becoz of hem...many would have been benefitted.

Each and every builder will try to show as if their project is BEST and as usual is sold out..but he is willing to "help" you in buying the dream house..by somehow finding you an inventory...All bullshit.

MY HUMBLE REQUEST to all...pls share any such important matter on the Post...because location and such grave matters are far far more important than "who is the best builder"....

Thanks friend for opsting such important matter...and honestly ia m not sure whether sewage treatment plant is there or no..but whenever i am coming back from Greater Noida and pass the Metlife building with the windows down...there is a distinctive "Naala" smell...anyone else noticed ???

Anyhow...this makes it very clear to me at least..that I will not be looking at that sector for any property...
    CommentQuote
  • One STP is in Sector 123 which looks to be very near to Noida ext...
    Will this affect Noida extension projects like Gaur city....
    CommentQuote
  • can we list down all the STP in noida. 1) Sec 1682) Sec 1233) Sec 50/514)
    CommentQuote
  • on authority site master plan 168 is not a big sector that too marked as railway station .
    now all residence r coming. where will railway station go .cant any body stop these residencial project say if govt changes.
    as such builders r buying land but paying in 6-7 years
    CommentQuote