Hi all

I am a new member of this forum. I am searching for a flat in noida for the past 3 months with lots of options available but every builder has their own pros and cons. Can someone suggest the builder that one can belive in quality and timely possession of the deal ?

My options as follows:

Ajnara- Grand Heritage--------2820 sq ft+PLC
Amrapali-Silicon City----------3200+PLC
Suptertech- Cape town- 2750+PLC
Gradenia- Golf city --------2800+PC
etc

Thanks

Andy
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Ajay..I am also searching and gone through these projects for last 2-3 months. My perception on these : Ajnara- Grand Heritage--------2820 sq ft+PLC - Builder and rates are ok compared to other nearby projects. Layout looks also impressive to me.Amrapali-Silicon City----------3200+PLC - A bit expensive compared to other nearby projects. Also bit difficult to get a good floor/location as this project has been launched earlier as compared to others.Suptertech- Cape town- 2750+PLC - Rates are ok but not sure about the builder. Layout was not as per my requirements (totally my perception, ppl can differ on this)Gradenia- Golf city --------2800+PC - Dont have much idea about this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajaybaluni
    Hi all

I am a new member of this forum. I am searching for a flat in noida for the past 3 months with lots of options available but every builder has their own pros and cons. Can someone suggest the builder that one can belive in quality and timely possession of the deal ?

My options as follows:

etc

Thanks

Andy

I feel Ajnara is the best out of this . :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali is open

Hi,

Amrapali has recently opened two towers. Many more are yet to be opened. Corporate rate is 3040 + PLC. I saw their sample flat yesterday. It was ok only. I am not going for it; this is just FYI.

Originally Posted by gaurav1
    Hi Ajay..I am also searching and gone through these projects for last 2-3 months. My perception on these : Ajnara- Grand Heritage--------2820 sq ft+PLC - Builder and rates are ok compared to other nearby projects. Layout looks also impressive to me.Amrapali-Silicon City----------3200+PLC - A bit expensive compared to other nearby projects. Also bit difficult to get a good floor/location as this project has been launched earlier as compared to others.Suptertech- Cape town- 2750+PLC - Rates are ok but not sure about the builder. Layout was not as per my requirements (totally my perception, ppl can differ on this)Gradenia- Golf city --------2800+PC - Dont have much idea about this project.
    CommentQuote
    Hi all

My options as follows:

etc

Thanks

I have done this exercise 4 months back and settled down for Golf City in sector-75 by Gardenia. Although Cape Town and Ajnara were not there at that time, I opted for Gardenia in comparison to Amrapali because of the credential of the builder, location of project and price rise expectation in time to come. I live in one of Amrapali Projects in Indirapuram and have experienced their inexperience. With close to 20 different projects in pipeline they cant be trusted to give possession in time. Same is the case with Supertech. I dont hv much idea about Ajnara but locationally Golf City is exceptional and its a township with 50 acres of green space. Under new professional team, their customer service is also good and improving by the day.Hi all

My options as follows:

etc

Thanks

I have done this exercise 4 months back and settled down for Golf City in sector-75 by Gardenia. Although Cape Town and Ajnara were not there at that time, I opted for Gardenia in comparison to Amrapali because of the credential of the builder, location of project and price rise expectation in time to come. I live in one of Amrapali Projects in Indirapuram and have experienced their inexperience. With close to 20 different projects in pipeline they cant be trusted to give possession in time. Same is the case with Supertech. I dont hv much idea about Ajnara but locationally Golf City is exceptional and its a township with 50 acres of green space. Under new professional team, their customer service is also good and improving by the day.
    CommentQuote
    Hi all

My options as follows:

etc

Thanks

Andy

Hi Andy
    Good Morning,

Out of the above projects, my assessment is as under:-
    Ajnara - Grand Heritage... the builder reputation is ok and the layout seems to be good. ( I will be happy to disclose that I have bought a flat in ajnara daffodils in Sec 137 as we had a very good corporate offer but I was really tempted with the layout of 3BK in grand heritage esp. the big balconies.) I am not sure about the location or the nearby wherebeing of the site and you may please confirm the same before taking a call.
    Amrapali - Silicon City..my advise will be to stay away from the builder as it has nearly 19 projects in offering as on date in Noida/ GN. Quite a widespread of portfolio and hence very risky.
    Supertech Capetown.. what i have been able to glean from the site as well as net, the builders reputation is not good in terms of quality as well as timely delivery. I avoided them even though we had a very competitive price in sec137. Purely your call if you want to go with them..
    Gardenia Golf city...the project area as to my knowlege is biggest in noida..do confirm to the extent to which it has been booked already..as big projects need big gestation periods...so final completion and delivery may be an issue,. i personaly prefer smaller projects as they are more amenable to be sold within reasonable time..
    Do check more projects which are in launch state in and around sector 76-77-78 and then take a call after evaluating the various factors like, approach to project, proposed nearness to metro, carpet area to super area ratio, payment schedule, etc.
    Spend some time on the IREF forum and you will find it to be of extreme help in this regard as it was to me in deciding to invest in Noida...
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Congrats for choosing Gardenia group. Even I dont know much about the gardenia groups quality of work but as far this project is concerned, the project is bigger than anybody else in an around 74/75/76/78 sector. This must be sure that they have not completed the work in time.

Andy

Originally Posted by rajaji
    Originally Posted by ajaybaluni
    Hi all

My options as follows:

etc

Thanks

I have done this exercise 4 months back and settled down for Golf City in sector-75 by Gardenia. Although Cape Town and Ajnara were not there at that time, I opted for Gardenia in comparison to Amrapali because of the credential of the builder, location of project and price rise expectation in time to come. I live in one of Amrapali Projects in Indirapuram and have experienced their inexperience. With close to 20 different projects in pipeline they cant be trusted to give possession in time. Same is the case with Supertech. I dont hv much idea about Ajnara but locationally Golf City is exceptional and its a township with 50 acres of green space. Under new professional team, their customer service is also good and improving by the day.
    CommentQuote