Sort by :
Filter by :
- :)Nice SharingCommentQuote0Flag
- Totally agree. But I also got some true and valueable information about the projects from this forum. It does not matter whether it is from agent or from genuine buyer. What matters most you know about the projectCommentQuote0Flag
- Discussion on This forum remain active during marketing phase of project.
but members become silent as soon as project sold and construction started .
why not continue to discuss about construction quality and its progress.CommentQuote0Flag
- Lots of confusion happen only in initial stages....and daily you can see new issues, concerns etc. But once the project is started..nothing happens too fast so it seems no more active participation. Once people invested somewhere, they form the yahoo group/ google group and discuss further activities in those groups.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gaurav1Once people invested somewhere, they form the yahoo group/ google group and discuss further activities in those groups.
for e.g if one wants to purchase in JP projects in late stages, the information /feedback of early buyers would be invaluable...but how to find these guys or their yahoo groups?CommentQuote0Flag