Hi all,
There are so many adverts these days regarding assured return schemes in RE market in noida. Has anybody invested in any of those ??
What are their experiences ?? Are they safe.. ??
E.g. earh imperia are offering 12% retun.. is it a good option ??
Any comments will be helpful :)

Regards.
Read more
Reply
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nsmehra
    Hi all,
    There are so many adverts these days regarding assured return schemes in RE market in noida. Has anybody invested in any of those ??
    What are their experiences ?? Are they safe.. ??
    E.g. earh imperia are offering 12% retun.. is it a good option ??
    Any comments will be helpful :)

    Regards.



    Risks similar to any Commercial Buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Risks similar to any Commercial Buy.


    But that is more related to after possession issues.
    What I am talking about is if e.g. the builder offers you assured returns even after possession. What in that case ?? Has anybody opted for such a scheme ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsmehra
    But that is more related to after possession issues.
    What I am talking about is if e.g. the builder offers you assured returns even after possession. What in that case ?? Has anybody opted for such a scheme ??


    I have recently booked 2 commercial properties out of which one is purchased under AR of 12%.
    Till date i havent come across any issues as its just 3 months. Since AR has been launched only last year , issues post possession are yet to be seen.
    CommentQuote
  • It all depends on their management.
    If its a builder who has good leasing marketing...you will be fine...
    Check his previous projects...if they are leased out well...

    the biggest problems in commerical are builders selling off the project to investors...who later dont agree to leasing terms ...leaving the space empty....but if the leasing part in under control of builder ....then he will ensure..its leased out...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks zohaib and munish.
    Munish, would you like to share the details of the commercial project you invested in, which is giving 12% AR and your reasons for picking that up ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nsmehra
    Thanks zohaib and munish.
    Munish, would you like to share the details of the commercial project you invested in, which is giving 12% AR and your reasons for picking that up ??


    Hi Nsmehra,
    i have bought office space in grand venezia with 12% return. u can visit the thread grand venezia in greater noida forum where i have given detailed reasoning....
    CommentQuote