Any comments as to which Project is Best on Noida Expressway in terms of:

1. Location in terms of being clsoe to Green Belt, etc
2. Layout
3. I donot bother much about Builder..because I believe all are same untill they Deliver that "Particular Project"
4. Distance from Noida Amity doesnt matter to me also
5. I dont mind waiting 4-5 years for completion of Constrcution as I will be going with Contruction Linked PLan only

Kindly include the approximate "All inclusive" Price if you have an Idea

Thanks in advance
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Paramount looks to be good buy at current prevailing rates

Pros -
    1) Spacious floor plan for 1685 3bhk flat (atleast it appears from the sample flat)
    2) Rates are relatively less

Cons -
    1) Builder is relatively new - quality, commitments can be at risk

Overall Cons in Sec 137
    1) Drain - which might turn up to a naaalaaa in a few years/monsoons, after habitation rises
    2) STP which is being planned right opposite
    CommentQuote
  • I am a biased observer as I have already booked in lotus panache, but i think it is currently best project on highway. major advantage is location as it is in front of sector 82 where people are living for last 5 years and within walking distance of sector 110 market. specification, landscaping, club, amenities are looking very good in plans. even if the builder delivers 70-80 % of what they are promising, it will be a good place to live. mine all inclusive price will be around 3500 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Zoaib, I had carefully read yr this thread as well as other threads where you are looking for low density flat in Noida.
    I really doubt you will get any deal on expressway or in entire NCR region.....U need to go to Dehradun to satisfy yr requiremrnts.

Still I will try:
    1) 1600Sqft ATS Hamlet But, you have to pay Rs1500/sqft extra to get this which is too high.
    2) JP K. Boulevard...Expect delay of atleast 1 year.
    3)Sector 105 Noida authrty flat ..Pigeonhole
    CommentQuote
  • I differ a little bit. You can not find best project in under construction stage. Who knows who will deliver what.

Until unless project not get delivered completly treat it as investment.
    So, my advise is choose a project which might appreciate fast and selling at right price and builder has good reputation and it's value for money.
    So either look for already completed project for your own use or invest in promising project and sell it to buy your dream project. Offcourse you might have to pay premium for your dream flat but your right investment will provide you enough fund to buy dream home.
    For example in current market I consider 3C projects costly becuase it's all oral promise only 20% on BBA.
    But when it is ready and I find it really impressive then I won't mind paying market price for that if I can afford becuase you know exactly for what you are paying.

That's my way of working. As of now I have done only investment will buy my dream home after 5-6 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    I differ a little bit. You can not find best project in under construction stage. Who knows who will deliver what.

Until unless project not get delivered completly treat it as investment.
    So, my advise is choose a project which might appreciate fast and selling at right price and builder has good reputation and it's value for money.
    So either look for already completed project for your own use or invest in promising project and sell it to buy your dream project. Offcourse you might have to pay premium for your dream flat but your right investment will provide you enough fund to buy dream home.
    For example in current market I consider 3C projects costly becuase it's all oral promise only 20% on BBA.
    But when it is ready and I find it really impressive then I won't mind paying market price for that if I can afford becuase you know exactly for what you are paying.

That's my way of working. As of now I have done only investment will buy my dream home after 5-6 years.

Chandra2034,

If i need to invest on the e way, which project u feel is VFM & will give the best returns? By the way,I have not invested in Noida or GN, till now & i am not much aware of the RE scene in Noida/GN.
    CommentQuote
  • Logix 137 has created a lot of hype.........is it worth investing in that project?? Comments please!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Chandra2034,

If i need to invest on the e way, which project u feel is VFM & will give the best returns? By the way,I have not invested in Noida or GN, till now & i am not much aware of the RE scene in Noida/GN.

I am not in India so can not comment. NOIDA is not good at all for short term investment. Also where I have invested I can not sell for another one year.
    But what I feel, as of now NOIDA authority is selling sectors near greator noida. Might be next year lot more good plot will be up for sell near sec 45. I have not seen on ground but can not believe that all land got sold befor Sec 137 on expressway.

Just do bit more analysis :

Sec 119/120/121 sold before Sec 74-78 why ? Who will buy in Sec 119 when Sec 75 is there at same price.

Similar way tomorrow who will buy at Sec 137 if 2-3 good project get launched near Sec 44-45 in year 2011 ?

Loogk out for any park/forest/green area on NOIDA map near sec 44 on master plan that might be available for sale next year :).
    CommentQuote
    I am not in India so can not comment. NOIDA is not good at all for short term investment. Also where I have invested I can not sell for another one year.
    But what I feel, as of now NOIDA authority is selling sectors near greator noida. Might be next year lot more good plot will be up for sell near sec 45. I have not seen on ground but can not believe that all land got sold befor Sec 137 on expressway.

Sec 119/120/121 sold before Sec 74-78 why ? Who will buy in Sec 119 when Sec 75 is there at same price.

Similar way tomorrow who will buy at Sec 137 if 2-3 good project get launched near Sec 44-45 in year 2011 ?

Loogk out for any park/forest/green area on NOIDA map near sec 44 on master plan that might be available for sale next year :).

Thanks for yr. advice.
    CommentQuote
  • logix is a good builder. I work in logix technopark in sector 127. so I can definitely say that their construction quality is good. but the whole complex doesn't have any tashan(for lack of a better word). buildings are just multistory blocks at equal separation, courtyard is cemented(no marbles),no architectural innovation. its good quality construction but that's about it. same case with maintenance. lifts will breakdown at least once every month, they will be repaired in a day or two but they will again stop working next month. I think same will be case with BC in sector 137. I looked into this project in very detail and I was 90 % ready to book in this project(the biggest plus point is work is progressing very fast and they willl deliver in 18 months that they are promising). only reasons to back out were, area won't be livable for next 5 years(there is nothing there right now) and lack of tashan in their existing projects, which I am pretty sure will be the case with this project too.
    Originally Posted by sunnyash
    Logix 137 has created a lot of hype.........is it worth investing in that project?? Comments please!
    CommentQuote

information is really usefull

Rinks
    CommentQuote
  • its a nice theory and it can be what happened in case of sector 119. but no land is free near sector 44-45(see http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=28.5509772&lon=77.3723316&z=14&l=0&m=b), almost all the land has already been sold as plots or to developers. only major piece of empty land is sector 97 which belongs to unitech on which they are constructing unitech grande which has been marketed as a luxury project(cheapest flat is above 1 crore). now they can destroy the market for sector 108,110,137 projecs by making some mid range flats in their project. but that would seriously destroy their marketing strategy for rest of the project
    Originally Posted by chandra2034

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    its a nice theory and it can be what happened in case of sector 119. but no land is free near sector 44-45(see http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=28.5509772&lon=77.3723316&z=14&l=0&m=b), almost all the land has already been sold as plots or to developers. only major piece of empty land is sector 97 which belongs to unitech on which they are constructing unitech grande which has been marketed as a luxury project(cheapest flat is above 1 crore). now they can destroy the market for sector 108,110,137 projecs by making some mid range flats in their project. but that would seriously destroy their marketing strategy for rest of the project

Theory is based on Sec 119-121 vs Sec 74-78. People who have ground knowledge of that area can throw more light.

My thoery is based on facts what happned :

Sec 119-121 is stressed by 2 side : NOIDA Extn and Sec 74-78. Are you sure that no land available on both side of expressway with-in 2 km before Sec 137 ? Please include all NOIDA green zone/park/commercial zone/railway station plot/sports complex etc. I mean all things which is proposed.

People says Sec 143 was not for residencial still they sold it.
    CommentQuote
  • But I am not saying no land is available near sector 137(lost of empty land is available there, as I have already mentioned in several posts, that's one of the negative point for not booking in sector 137). I am only saying no land is available near sector 44,45 which you mentioned in your original post. and I am already acknowledging your theory explains situation with sector 119.
    Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Theory is based on Sec 119-121 vs Sec 74-78. People who have ground knowledge of that area can throw more light.

My thoery is based on facts what happned :

Sec 119-121 is stressed by 2 side : NOIDA Extn and Sec 74-78. Are you sure that no land available on both side of expressway with-in 2 km before Sec 137 ? Please include all NOIDA green zone/park/commercial zone/railway station plot/sports complex etc. I mean all things which is proposed.

People says Sec 143 was not for residencial still they sold it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckysir
    Zoaib, I had carefully read yr this thread as well as other threads where you are looking for low density flat in Noida.
    I really doubt you will get any deal on expressway or in entire NCR region.....U need to go to Dehradun to satisfy yr requiremrnts.

Still I will try:
    1) 1600Sqft ATS Hamlet But, you have to pay Rs1500/sqft extra to get this which is too high.
    2) JP K. Boulevard...Expect delay of atleast 1 year.
    3)Sector 105 Noida authrty flat ..Pigeonhole

You are right friend...I think the lowest density will be avaialbel in too high a premium here..(if at all).so I want to settle for whatever best is on offer....I was heavily inclined toweads Jaypee...but No one has been able to tell me exactly how many acres is the Appartment complex.
    Plus the confusions over "more towers added"

ATS...Seriuosly not interested...have seen their "Best" project ATS Greens Village and found it Nothing special...No doubt amongst the ones available on noida expressway its the best...but if you compare it with many premium projects in NCR...its nothing special...High density too...

Much better projects are on their way on expressway...

Noida authority Flats....No comments:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ahuja30
    Paramount looks to be good buy at current prevailing rates

Pros -
    1) Spacious floor plan for 1685 3bhk flat (atleast it appears from the sample flat)
    2) Rates are relatively less

Cons -
    1) Builder is relatively new - quality, commitments can be at risk

Overall Cons in Sec 137
    1) Drain - which might turn up to a naaalaaa in a few years/monsoons, after habitation rises
    2) STP which is being planned right opposite

Will visit the paramount site and see what the scene around that area now...busy with work..will be able to visit sites by end of sept only...
    Thanks for advice friend...btw..i heard form this site only that STP is coming in sect 168 ...whicvh i agree is oppposite 137..but shouldnt be such a mess..
    CommentQuote