Any comments as to which Project is Best on Noida Expressway in terms of:

1. Location in terms of being clsoe to Green Belt, etc
2. Layout
3. I donot bother much about Builder..because I believe all are same untill they Deliver that "Particular Project"
4. Distance from Noida Amity doesnt matter to me also
5. I dont mind waiting 4-5 years for completion of Constrcution as I will be going with Contruction Linked PLan only

Kindly include the approximate "All inclusive" Price if you have an Idea

Thanks in advance
Read more
28 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My say on this topic is the closer you get towards maha maya flyover over express-way, the more you have to pay, i guess those sectors are premium sectors.

I see sec 137 as ideal one coz eveybody is talking abt Noida, what abt Greater Noida. Sec 137 falls in between, tmrw if greater noida shines as it is expected to be thn ???

only thing that i am worried abt is sec 90 and 140A, which is industrial area, God knows what they plan tmrw, it would be mess for sec 137.

Good thing is sec 142 is institutional and 140A(as of now industrial not institutional) is with Logix , and if you have corporates office next door, residential demand increases (based on my experience in Gurgaon).

Last but not the least, if proposed metro becomes reality, sec 137 is going high (based on what has happened to current property nearby metro in gurgaon, they day metro hoarding went up, left side of NH-8 saw price rise as compared to right side whn going from Delhi )

Comments are welcome......
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know what is the defination of Industrial area in Noida, was just browsing and found out that sector 85 which is diagonally opposite to Sec 137 is Industrial. Then what the heck is India TV office doing over there. Whats is called institutional then ???

If this is the case then Sec 137 is surrounded by 4 such sectors, Sec 85, 90, 140A, 142 : it has to be in demand and well planned by govt.

Originally Posted by amitexpert
    My say on this topic is the closer you get towards maha maya flyover over express pay, the more you have to pay, i guess those sectors are premium sectors.

I see sec 137 as ideal one coz eveybody is talking abt Noida, what abt Greater Noida. Sec 137 falls in between, tmrw if greater noida shines as it is expected to be thn ???

only thing that i am worried abt is sec 90 and 140A, which is industrial area, God knows what they plan tmrw, it would be mess for sec 137.

Good thing is sec 142 is institutional and 140A(as of now industrial not institutional) is with Logix , and if you have corporates office next door, residential demand increases (based on my experience in Gurgaon).

Last but not the least, if proposed metro becomes reality, sec 137 is going high (based on what has happened to current property nearby metro in gurgaon, they day metro hoarding went up, left side of NH-8 saw price rise as compared to right side whn going from Delhi )

Comments are welcome......
    CommentQuote
  • I too will be more than happy to enjoy both the benefit of noida and greater noida...thats why i am more than willing to be in the central part of expressway...from what i seee...greater noida is the most beautiful city in NCR and has advantages of being a education hub and i feel offices, hospitals and malls will come up much faster there...as its an integrated city...noida already developed...and with delhi alos close by using DND...its best to live somewhere around the middle, to enjoy the benefits of these 3 cities....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Will visit the paramount site and see what the scene around that area now...busy with work..will be able to visit sites by end of sept only...
    Thanks for advice friend...btw..i heard form this site only that STP is coming in sect 168 ...whicvh i agree is oppposite 137..but shouldnt be such a mess..

I dont think atleast in 137 there will be any low density project. Those who say they'll create, I think, might add more towers in the coming quarters ...
    CommentQuote
  • Thnx for your comments guys.....looks like one can take a chance of picking up logix in 137 (definitly for investment value in long term).
    Which will be better logix 137 or 143 ??
    CommentQuote
  • I am wanting to invest in GN & seeking advise for the same in the forum .

I am awaiting for an unanimous decision on the "best project on Noida e way"(or a list of the best three) .
    CommentQuote
  • in the end you will have to make your own decision based on ground reality and your own thinking. use information available here(some is good and some are posts by brokers and people with very specific agendas), but that shold only one of the inputs in your final decision. cheers:bab (6):
    Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I am wanting to invest in GN & seeking advise for the same in the forum .

I am awaiting for an unanimous decision on the "best project on Noida e way"(or a list of the best three) .
    CommentQuote
  • Property at Noida Expressway

Hi Friends,

I am looking for a property at Noida Expressway area. I have a very little expertise in this field. Seeking your suggestions for the same.

Thanks-
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Budget pls
    CommentQuote
  • I am looking for a project in noida expressway. My budget is around 60 lakhs...please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy a 2BHK flat in Noida or Greater Noida within the budget of 50L with possession in early 2017. Considering my budget and other requirements, I had shortlisted Greater Noida West as the most viable location and have also checked out some projects there. The main criteria for short listing GNW was budget constrain as I would be able to get a 3BHK (approx 1500sqft) flat in my budget with just 4-5 km range from Noida Sec 7X.

However, after reading through several threads on IREF, I have come to realise that GNW will take atleast 3-5 years to be liveable. Plus I have realized that under the current market conditions, it’s better to go for a good quality small flat in Noida than a large flat with poor quality in GNW. Still, am confused if I should go for Noida 7X or expressway over Greater Noida west.

I would really appreciate help and suggestions from seniors in this regard.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sudhanshu Kumar
    I am looking for a project in noida expressway. My budget is around 60 lakhs...please suggest.

Vivante 137 12Xx 3 bhk.
    TRR sec 135 3 bhk. B block ridge facing 13X X size.
    Ajnara 137.
    Ikebana 143.
    Pls chk these projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please suggest if expressway is better than 7X sectors? How much is the difference in price?
    CommentQuote