Hi everybody..cn u ppl suggest me if studio apartments are a good investment solution and that too in greater noida in vardhman metropolis 2. I have booked 2 apartments there at 8% discount. Plz advice commenting on its future value. details are there on www.vardhmans.com.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zestynasha
    Hi everybody..cn u ppl suggest me if studio apartments are a good investment solution and that too in greater noida in vardhman metropolis 2. I have booked 2 apartments there at 8% discount. Plz advice commenting on its future value. details are there on www.vardhmans.com.

If studio appartment inside or bordering an IT Park...and the builder has a good record of leasing his property..rather than selling it off and moving away...you will be o.k.....if Not then yuo will find it difficult to get rentals.
    CommentQuote
  • Contingency

Studio apartments can be good investments provided the area where they are witnesses a growth in the number of industries/companies around. That said, it makes if the IT boom in Greno actually happens then you should expect handsome returns on your flat :-)
    CommentQuote