Dear Members,
I am planning to buy a house for myself in Noida Extention.
Kindly advice which project should I select.....The pros and cons that I see of these projects are
1.Amrapali La Residentia:Rates offered 1830+25 as IFMS.Small project of 25 acres.Builtup plan is good.But main concern is Amrapali has too many projects in hand....project might be delayed.

2.Mahagun My woods:Rates offered 1710 for 19 th floor+25 IFMS+150000 as parking.Floor plan is OK and previous projects of mahagun are good.

3.Panchsheel Hynish:Rates offered1735+20+50000 for parking.Floor plan is OK but nothing is known about the builder.Location also not very good.

I believe the BSP can further go down or some of the charges might be waived off/discounted as these rates are offered by brokers without any negotiations.

Kindly advise as I would be putting my hard earned money in the project.

Thanks,
Anurag:bab (35):
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anurag_joshi
    Dear Members,
    I am planning to buy a house for myself in Noida Extention.
    Kindly advice which project should I select.....The pros and cons that I see of these projects are
    1.Amrapali La Residentia:Rates offered 1830+25 as IFMS.Small project of 25 acres.Builtup plan is good.But main concern is Amrapali has too many projects in hand....project might be delayed.

2.Mahagun My woods:Rates offered 1710 for 19 th floor+25 IFMS+150000 as parking.Floor plan is OK and previous projects of mahagun are good.

3.Panchsheel Hynish:Rates offered1735+20+50000 for parking.Floor plan is OK but nothing is known about the builder.Location also not very good.

I believe the BSP can further go down or some of the charges might be waived off/discounted as these rates are offered by brokers without any negotiations.

Kindly advise as I would be putting my hard earned money in the project.

Thanks,
    Anurag:bab (35):

I suggest Neotown & best out of your selection is Mahagun My woods...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anurag
    Pl.advise is ther any park facing plc applicabale for mahagun and if you know exactlocation then let me know.Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Still have to confirm about park plc....as for directions....go straight from first golchakkar towards crossings...Mahagun is on the right just behind gaur city 1:)
    CommentQuote
  • Park PLC

I read on net that park PLC is Rs 90/sqft

Originally Posted by dhanam
    Hi Anurag
    Pl.advise is ther any park facing plc applicabale for mahagun and if you know exactlocation then let me know.Thanks
    CommentQuote