Hi

If any one remember correctly , then when ecociti was launched then , there was no plan one bhk apartment ,
And now 10months into the project they have come up with studio apartment ...
I don't know how the people who have booked in eco citi will feel about it ..
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi

If any one remember correctly , then when ecociti was launched then , there was no plan one bhk apartment ,

Unethical builders would stoop to any level, to earn some extra bucks.They care 2 hoots for their customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi

Its not worth discussing Supertech here... Supertech has already proven that its one of the worst builders of India. And they should be awarded for it. I am really feeling bad for the people who invested in this project. Stay away from this builder....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    Its not worth discussing Supertech here... Supertech has already proven that its one of the worst builders of India. And they should be awarded for it. I am really feeling bad for the people who invested in this project. Stay away from this builder....

In short , do not invest in any builder who is launching project almost every week or in a builder who has too many under construction projects......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    In short , do not invest in any builder who is launching project almost every week or in a builder who has too many under construction projects......

Exactly, Just on premise of this thought, I did not go for Amrapali Leisure Park, as Amrapali has so much on its plate that it might not be able to chew.

And as far as this thread's main concern, I really pity for the people who have invested in Supertech Flats (as I currently reside in Supertech icon rented flat).

Supertech has very bad cheating history with them, their quality of construction is damn poor, I do not know how come people trust this builder, may be they are the ones who do not research much before investing, pity is the best I can have for them.
    CommentQuote