Hi All,

To all those confused brains spoilt with choices, here is one more. A big hoarding just before the site of Mahagun Moderne says that a reputed builder who has delivered over 50 projects is coming soon to sector 78.

Please give comments who this can be. This should not be very difficult I guess, as *delivered 50* is not a joke! (If it was *ongoing 50*, then only 2 choices: Amrapali and Supertech )
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    How is the reputation of this builder in NCR ??

Reputation of Adtiya Builder is Good,

Basically you can put any builder in following cate:

1. Good Construction and 80-90% Delivered on Time.
    2. Good/OK Construction & 60-70% Delivered on Time.
    3. Bad Construction & 30-40% Delivery on Time.

Considering only those Builder who atleast delivered couple of Projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tgupta
    Reputation of Adtiya Builder is Good,

Basically you can put any builder in following cate:

1. Good Construction and 80-90% Delivered on Time.
    2. Good/OK Construction & 60-70% Delivered on Time.
    3. Bad Construction & 30-40% Delivery on Time.

Considering only those Builder who atleast delivered couple of Projects.

Just have a look yourself on how good is ADITYA. "Reputed Builder" - A joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTG4Z9tcpBU
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charming_arpit
    Just have a look yourself on how good is ADITYA. "Reputed Builder" - A joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTG4Z9tcpBU

Thanks Arpit 4 giving me true picture of builder..
    CommentQuote
  • Two Aditya?

There seem to be two Aditya builders! www.adityabuilders.com/ and www.agarwalassociatesgroup.com/ both build with name Aditya. The former is in Pune and has done about 70 projects. The latter is in UP and has 10+ projects. Who has a bad reputation? The one in 78 must be the Pune based one.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Hi All,

To all those confused brains spoilt with choices, here is one more. A big hoarding just before the site of Mahagun Moderne says that a reputed builder who has delivered over 50 projects is coming soon to sector 78.

Please give comments who this can be. This should not be very difficult I guess, as *delivered 50* is not a joke! (If it was *ongoing 50*, then only 2 choices: Amrapali and Supertech )

may be "Ashiana" who knows
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    There seem to be two Aditya builders! www.adityabuilders.com/ and www.agarwalassociatesgroup.com/ both build with name Aditya. The former is in Pune and has done about 70 projects. The latter is in UP and has 10+ projects. Who has a bad reputation? The one in 78 must be the Pune based one.

The video is the for the UP based builder who has 10+ project and is doing Aditya Celebrity homes now.
    CommentQuote
  • 50 Projects SUCCESSFULLY completed

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Hi All,

It is Antriksh.....50 Projects SUCCESSFULLY completed.

They did that adv to launch their project at Indirapuram...

Antriksh Sanskriti

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/10924-antrisksh-sanskriti-indirapuram?t=13308
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Beware of antriksh builder

Dear all,

I want to share my experience with you all with Antriksh builder since the past 3 years and then leave it to your best judgement to decide if you want to invest with this builder or cancel and escape.

I invested with Antriksh Green project in Sec 50 in 2007. I wish to share the facts with promises after 3 years:

1) At the time of booking Mr Rakesh Yadav made big promises to develop a 5 star project and deliver within 2 years. Now after 3 years the project is still not in sight. Whenever you call the appartment will be handed over within next 3 months and that never happens

2) The difference between the sample and actual flat is amazing, the quality of tiles, ceiling height etc is just unbelievable. When confronted I was told "Haathi ke daant khane ke aur aur dikhane ki aur"

3) At the time of booking I was shown brouchures and given strong commitment of only 10 story building. Now you find 12 story building significantly increasing the flat density

4) The construction on pool, club and all other facilities has not even started

Antriksh Builders is a small time, unprofessional company interested only in their own profits and not on delivery of promises and quality. Mr Rakesh Yadav is all hot air....over promising and undeliveing seems to be his motto. I am quite disappointed by his and the company's attitude.

Take a look at the website....notice the link to "almost completed projects"....these are actually very delayed projects. Which other professional company plays with words like these? In fact if you google search you will find many company generated links related to "making history by early delivery of Antriksh Greens" etc....This company is master of spin and deceit. I wish to make you aware of their antics.

I truly believe that what goes round, comes round and that as I today warn you all someone someday will warn me of potential dangers

Best wishes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit2222
    It is Antriksh.....50 Projects SUCCESSFULLY completed.

They did that adv to launch their project at Indirapuram...

Antriksh Sanskriti

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/10924-antrisksh-sanskriti-indirapuram?t=13308

Donot even dream of investing in Antriksh Group . Beware there are many brokers , employees of brokers / builder who post very good comments on this forum about this builder...
    CommentQuote
  • Still no news on this project!

The whole area has been fenced.

Who is this mysterious builder?
    CommentQuote
  • The project is launched now. It is Aditya Urban Casa, stating low price as its USP. It is in 6 acres.
    CommentQuote
  • Antriksh is a hopeless builder..suggest you put in the search columns "Antriksh" or "sunshine Helios" you will see the horrible comments..

antriksh & sunshine helios are built by useless builders & crooks. Now they are playing with the super area and cutting corners..

Sector 50 project is over 2 yrs delayed with no end in sight.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mattamy
    Antriksh is a hopeless builder..suggest you put in the search columns "Antriksh" or "sunshine Helios" you will see the horrible comments..

antriksh & sunshine helios are built by useless builders & crooks. Now they are playing with the super area and cutting corners..

what do you mean by 'Now they are playing with the super area'?
    CommentQuote
  • They cannot give less carpet area of flloors because structure of flats itself tells about the measurements of carpet area and structure / base is almost ready.

Rest is super area, that we are planning to ask builder to write in BBA if super area increases then carpet area should also increase in proportionate and if area increases the rate apliclable would be the same rate at which we have booked the flat (not the current rate)

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    what do you mean by 'Now they are playing with the super area'?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mattamy
    Antriksh is a hopeless builder..suggest you put in the search columns "Antriksh" or "sunshine Helios" you will see the horrible comments..

Correct Statements:bab (59):....
    CommentQuote