Last updated: April 8 2018
1259 | Posts
211743 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klassic, Jaypee Greens, Sector 129, Noida

Hello friends,

I am looking to buy a 4 bhk flat currently. I prefer the expressway projects due to being close to my office.

I have shortlisted a few projects from builders such as 3c, logix, jaypee.

While I am still considering, I will like some help from forum members in this regard. I quite like the 4 BHK duplex in Klassic project of Jaypee. Its layout is different from others and looks good to me.It looks spacious and well laid out floors.

i have seen an apathy towards Jaypee projects in general on this forum. But taking into account the possible delay, I would like forum members give their opinion on this option please.
    Last edited April 19 2017, 06:13 PM.

Re : Klassic, Jaypee Greens, Sector 129, Noida

Hello libranreality,

What rate for duplex you are getting in Klassic project??

I also new to the property and keep on listening to this forum. I also liked Klassic duplex and amrapali Villas...

Comment

Klassic Rate

Some brokers are quoting a rate in the range Rs 3350-3450 in resale. I think it could be slightly bargained.

Comment

Hello Manav,
        Dont go discretely on advise of forums. Specifically, When people say this bldr is better or this is bad...Dont agree/. Many of us are investers and behave like promoting our bldr and demoting other bldrs. Some will be right , but some will be wrong. U cannot tell who is right in his/her posts and who is wrong.
        Now what to do ???? Use these forums wisely. You will have lots of good and bad information from forums which you may not be aware of. e.g. Some shamshan ghaat or Sewerage treatment plant coming near to property...Some 5 star hotel coming..etc etc both good/bad info.
        Also use the forum to know if any dealer is giving better discounts..U can collaborate with people who want to buy property in Klassic and negotiate with bldr ......
        But for heaven's sake, dont try to measure bldr reputation by this forum...
        As I say, JP is a infrastructure developer and rest others are bldrs...But dont believe me...Just see if Klassic scores better in terms of layout/facilities/location/price/quality etc.

Comment

go for jaypee greens

better planning & execution with brand value will be the right & best thing in noida as there will be a huge inventory in the next 2 to 3 years with empty ready to move in flats

just go throgh all the jaypee greens projects & find the best according to ur requirement

cheers
          s I m

Comment

Hi LuckySir,

Thanks for the advise..Actually I am following exactly what you have told....I am not at all in an hurry...If rates appreciated I am ready to pay few lakhs but I am trying my best not to get into the wrong project.....

But to some senior members I am follwing very religiously

Originally posted by luckysir View Post
            Hello Manav,
            Dont go discretely on advise of forums. Specifically, When people say this bldr is better or this is bad...Dont agree/. Many of us are investers and behave like promoting our bldr and demoting other bldrs. Some will be right , but some will be wrong. U cannot tell who is right in his/her posts and who is wrong.
            Now what to do ???? Use these forums wisely. You will have lots of good and bad information from forums which you may not be aware of. e.g. Some shamshan ghaat or Sewerage treatment plant coming near to property...Some 5 star hotel coming..etc etc both good/bad info.
            Also use the forum to know if any dealer is giving better discounts..U can collaborate with people who want to buy property in Klassic and negotiate with bldr ......
            But for heaven's sake, dont try to measure bldr reputation by this forum...
            As I say, JP is a infrastructure developer and rest others are bldrs...But dont believe me...Just see if Klassic scores better in terms of layout/facilities/location/price/quality etc.

Comment

Originally posted by manav_99 View Post
              Hi LuckySir,

Thanks for the advise..Actually I am following exactly what you have told....I am not at all in an hurry...If rates appreciated I am ready to pay few lakhs but I am trying my best not to get into the wrong project.....

But to some senior members I am follwing very religiously
              Rates in Noida is not expected to increase more than Home Loan Rates i.e 9%/annum in current scenario. So, any person who is taking home loan can easily wait for next 9 months to 1 year or so.

Comment

but isn't it wrong to compare rate of interest on loan and appreciation rate of property. as you wont be taking all the loan at once(in CLP and flexi ) so you wont be paying interest on whole amount. but increase in price will be for whole amount of property.
                Originally posted by luckysir View Post
                Rates in Noida is not expected to increase more than Home Loan Rates i.e 9%/annum in current scenario. So, any person who is taking home loan can easily wait for next 9 months to 1 year or so.

Comment

Launched Nov 2008 -was sold out by Mar 2009 it's Sep 2010 now - go and look at the progress on Klassic project site & decide - i believe even if you wait till Jan 2011 there will not be much difference since there would be many panicky sellers after waiting for this long for project completion.

Comment

Originally posted by libranreality View Post
                    Some brokers are quoting a rate in the range Rs 3350-3450 in resale. I think it could be slightly bargained.
                    This was the sale price in May 2009. You are getting the same rate after one year - no appreciation or construction premium for seller.

Given the specifications and room sizes and speed of execution, it is expensive compared to other NOIDA flats and compared to Omaxe Grand Woods which is almost ready. But its a duplex, very few of them around. I personally did not like the floor plan, because it was too small, but to each his own taste. Klassic duplex is better for a nuclear family than a joint family - but more stylish than a single floor flat, I agree. You can make a lifestyle statement with a Duplex. In which case, you are getting luxury at affordable price.

Klassic and Kosmos are both getting built together. Probably will finish together. You can get better rate for 1860/1870sf flat in Komsos. Makes better financial sense than Klassic, except for the duplex advantage.

Though in my opinion, for a duplex flat, minimum 3000s sf is needed for a joint family to be comfortable.

Otherwise 1865 in Blossom County is best rate and value for money flat available in NOIDA with almost guaranteed execution going by pace of construction
                    Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X