Hello friends,

I am looking to buy a 4 bhk flat currently. I prefer the expressway projects due to being close to my office.

I have shortlisted a few projects from builders such as 3c, logix, jaypee.

While I am still considering, I will like some help from forum members in this regard. I quite like the 4 BHK duplex in Klassic project of Jaypee. Its layout is different from others and looks good to me.It looks spacious and well laid out floors.

i have seen an apathy towards Jaypee projects in general on this forum. But taking into account the possible delay, I would like forum members give their opinion on this option please.
Read more
1135 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello libranreality,

What rate for duplex you are getting in Klassic project??

I also new to the property and keep on listening to this forum. I also liked Klassic duplex and amrapali Villas...
    CommentQuote
  • Klassic Rate

Some brokers are quoting a rate in the range Rs 3350-3450 in resale. I think it could be slightly bargained.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Manav,
    Dont go discretely on advise of forums. Specifically, When people say this bldr is better or this is bad...Dont agree/. Many of us are investers and behave like promoting our bldr and demoting other bldrs. Some will be right , but some will be wrong. U cannot tell who is right in his/her posts and who is wrong.
    Now what to do ???? Use these forums wisely. You will have lots of good and bad information from forums which you may not be aware of. e.g. Some shamshan ghaat or Sewerage treatment plant coming near to property...Some 5 star hotel coming..etc etc both good/bad info.
    Also use the forum to know if any dealer is giving better discounts..U can collaborate with people who want to buy property in Klassic and negotiate with bldr ......
    But for heaven's sake, dont try to measure bldr reputation by this forum...
    As I say, JP is a infrastructure developer and rest others are bldrs...But dont believe me...Just see if Klassic scores better in terms of layout/facilities/location/price/quality etc.
    CommentQuote
  • go for jaypee greens

better planning & execution with brand value will be the right & best thing in noida as there will be a huge inventory in the next 2 to 3 years with empty ready to move in flats

just go throgh all the jaypee greens projects & find the best according to ur requirement

cheers:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi LuckySir,

Thanks for the advise..Actually I am following exactly what you have told....I am not at all in an hurry...If rates appreciated I am ready to pay few lakhs but I am trying my best not to get into the wrong project.....

But to some senior members I am follwing very religiously :)

Originally Posted by luckysir
    Hello Manav,
    Dont go discretely on advise of forums. Specifically, When people say this bldr is better or this is bad...Dont agree/. Many of us are investers and behave like promoting our bldr and demoting other bldrs. Some will be right , but some will be wrong. U cannot tell who is right in his/her posts and who is wrong.
    Now what to do ???? Use these forums wisely. You will have lots of good and bad information from forums which you may not be aware of. e.g. Some shamshan ghaat or Sewerage treatment plant coming near to property...Some 5 star hotel coming..etc etc both good/bad info.
    Also use the forum to know if any dealer is giving better discounts..U can collaborate with people who want to buy property in Klassic and negotiate with bldr ......
    But for heaven's sake, dont try to measure bldr reputation by this forum...
    As I say, JP is a infrastructure developer and rest others are bldrs...But dont believe me...Just see if Klassic scores better in terms of layout/facilities/location/price/quality etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manav_99
    Hi LuckySir,

Thanks for the advise..Actually I am following exactly what you have told....I am not at all in an hurry...If rates appreciated I am ready to pay few lakhs but I am trying my best not to get into the wrong project.....

But to some senior members I am follwing very religiously :)

Rates in Noida is not expected to increase more than Home Loan Rates i.e 9%/annum in current scenario. So, any person who is taking home loan can easily wait for next 9 months to 1 year or so.
    CommentQuote
  • but isn't it wrong to compare rate of interest on loan and appreciation rate of property. as you wont be taking all the loan at once(in CLP and flexi ) so you wont be paying interest on whole amount. but increase in price will be for whole amount of property.
    Rates in Noida is not expected to increase more than Home Loan Rates i.e 9%/annum in current scenario. So, any person who is taking home loan can easily wait for next 9 months to 1 year or so.
    CommentQuote
  • Launched Nov 2008 -was sold out by Mar 2009 it's Sep 2010 now - go and look at the progress on Klassic project site & decide - i believe even if you wait till Jan 2011 there will not be much difference since there would be many panicky sellers after waiting for this long for project completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libranreality
    Some brokers are quoting a rate in the range Rs 3350-3450 in resale. I think it could be slightly bargained.

This was the sale price in May 2009. You are getting the same rate after one year - no appreciation or construction premium for seller.

Given the specifications and room sizes and speed of execution, it is expensive compared to other NOIDA flats and compared to Omaxe Grand Woods which is almost ready. But its a duplex, very few of them around. I personally did not like the floor plan, because it was too small, but to each his own taste. Klassic duplex is better for a nuclear family than a joint family - but more stylish than a single floor flat, I agree. You can make a lifestyle statement with a Duplex. In which case, you are getting luxury at affordable price.

Klassic and Kosmos are both getting built together. Probably will finish together. You can get better rate for 1860/1870sf flat in Komsos. Makes better financial sense than Klassic, except for the duplex advantage.

Though in my opinion, for a duplex flat, minimum 3000s sf is needed for a joint family to be comfortable.

Otherwise 1865 in Blossom County is best rate and value for money flat available in NOIDA with almost guaranteed execution going by pace of construction
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi Venky,

From my earlier post "following some senior members religiously" it points you on the top......:) and fully agree it's an individual choice what layout one prefers.

Hi LuckySir,
    As you have mentioned I too agree that present condition doesn't look like rates are going to shoot anywhere but we cann't predict anything.

I am putting some facts(incidents) based on my experience I will talk about 2 cases:

1. In 2003 My Father got retired and have 10L savings. We decided to shift in Jaipur and to our max affordability we have taken a house(ground floor constructed) in nearby 15-16 lakhs. He has taken an LIC housing loan of 5 lakhs. Today it has an appreciation of more than 7 times. And if we also look for 2004-2005 rates the price got nearby doubled. His Colleauges who got retired just after 1 year(consider same kind of saving) was not able to manage that kind of house. My only point is at that time nobody has predicted such kind of appreciation. So considering nowdays let's say if I go for good project which has not appreciated for last 3-4 years and in next 1 year if it got appreciated by 30% then who I should I blame??

2. My friend wants to book a house in Dwarka that is costing him 25 lakhs. He accepted one Nigeria onsite oppurtunity for 1 year so that he can manage 15 lacs and rest he can go for a loan. After 1 year he successfully able to manage his goal infact he saved more...but the difference he enquired was still the same . The same flat was costing him around 40 lacs...:)

I am not insisting that same trend can continue but its upto us what level we can go for the risk.

Now just ask do we think we can get any project in those sectors with rates like Kosmos(the grand project) under JP kind of builder....I think if one is sure definitely you should wait....but I am very sure you can never get.....Initially I thought to book there but there are some other reasons due to which I have not booked in Kosmos.

Actually I think one should do his search based on below points:

1. Make a full clearity what exactly(area ,location) do you want...and this answer only an individual can tell...Location will give u an picture what present /sq ft rates are going there. So do not start looking prices in whole NCR and better concentrate on ur needs

2. How max you can afford - This will give you an picture how much exactly you can wait. For example if assume rates appreciated by 20-30% ..and if it's still in ur budget...I think one can wait...worst part is you will end up in paying some extra lacs but still you can own a home...but if you are very tight on the budget I think better go as here also worst part is you will end up in paying some extra lacs but u will manage ur house

I am in a position that I can wait and will wait for further 5-6 months.

Originally Posted by Venkytalks
    This was the sale price in May 2009. You are getting the same rate after one year - no appreciation or construction premium for seller.

Given the specifications and room sizes and speed of execution, it is expensive compared to other NOIDA flats and compared to Omaxe Grand Woods which is almost ready. But its a duplex, very few of them around. I personally did not like the floor plan, because it was too small, but to each his own taste. Klassic duplex is better for a nuclear family than a joint family - but more stylish than a single floor flat, I agree. You can make a lifestyle statement with a Duplex. In which case, you are getting luxury at affordable price.

Klassic and Kosmos are both getting built together. Probably will finish together. You can get better rate for 1860/1870sf flat in Komsos. Makes better financial sense than Klassic, except for the duplex advantage.

Though in my opinion, for a duplex flat, minimum 3000s sf is needed for a joint family to be comfortable.

Otherwise 1865 in Blossom County is best rate and value for money flat available in NOIDA with almost guaranteed execution going by pace of construction
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manav_99

Manav,
    I presume you wanted to buy for yr own use....For users, priorities should be different than a invester. As a user you should:
    Look for best location of yr apartment and flat..Look for best layout of yr flat..Roomsize matters most as you use it most...View from yr balcony ..
    Sunlight /Airflow...Total no. of flats vs area of society..Noise of traffic..distance from key areas like day to day markets....office/school distance from yr flat ...
    Believe me, all of above things will matter you everyday once u start living in...
    Price does matter...But for sometime. After few years, when we are financial more sound than what we are today, we will forget that 2-3 lacs we paid extra to match it will our priorities.

So, your wait for next 6months to 1 year should not be only to get a good bargain in price. But you should look to get the best deal for yr living.
    Doesnt matter u buy directly from bldr or buy in resale. Deal should satisfy u.
    The issue with under construction flats is we would not be sure of what we are going to get. So for 1st time users its advised to buy from reputed bldr. Thats why voted for JP e.g. If u have two options: 1st: Yr project is delayed by 9 months, 2nd : Project is on time, but a new tower is constructed just in front of yr house...Which will the situation u would like to be in....U can get into situation 1 with JP project, and situation 2 in Supertech , and others..

Regarding price increase, Year 2003-Yr2005 was boom time. This may come again in Noida -eway once you have lots of commercial activity. Dont expect any hectic commercial activity in Noida in mayawati's time. UP need a political change( for good) to make this happen. So, fear of prices increase by 2-3 time in next 3 years is impossible. At max it would increase by 30%-35%.
    Manav,
    I presume you wanted to buy for yr own use....For users, priorities should be different than a invester. As a user you should:
    Look for best location of yr apartment and flat..Look for best layout of yr flat..Roomsize matters most as you use it most...View from yr balcony ..
    Sunlight /Airflow...Total no. of flats vs area of society..Noise of traffic..distance from key areas like day to day markets....office/school distance from yr flat ...
    Believe me, all of above things will matter you everyday once u start living in...
    Price does matter...But for sometime. After few years, when we are financial more sound than what we are today, we will forget that 2-3 lacs we paid extra to match it will our priorities.

So, your wait for next 6months to 1 year should not be only to get a good bargain in price. But you should look to get the best deal for yr living.
    The issue with under construction flats is we would not be sure of what we are going to get. So for 1st time users its advised to buy from reputed bldr. Thats why voted for JP e.g. If u have two options: 1st: Yr project is delayed by 9 months, 2nd : Project is on time, but a new tower is constructed just in front of yr house...Which will the situation u would like to be in....U can get into situation 1 with JP project, and situation 2 in Supertech , and others..

Regarding price increase, Year 2003-Yr2005 was boom time. This may come again in Noida -eway once you have lots of commercial activity. Dont expect any hectic commercial activity in Noida in mayawati's time. UP need a political change( for good) to make this happen. So, fear of prices increase by 2-3 time in next 3 years is impossible. At max it would increase by 30%-35%.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Lucky,

Completely agree with all your points.

Actually you have put a beautiful wordings to all my thought ...

Thanks a lot.....

Originally Posted by manav_99

Manav,

CommentQuote
  • I agree with what you are saying .but i think you are giving JP too much credit. think of at least 2-3 years delay(and if Mayawati goes in 2012, who knows how much?). and way they have handled allotment in the JP aman project, I don't think they are very transparent or professional.

Manav,

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePlatinum
    Hi Venky ..

can u suggest your view on some delhi area project..link below
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/delhi-real-estate/10867-silverarch-kakroula-dwarka-delhi?t=13232

I know this is off the topic.. but in case you have any info pls share ..

Location is good.

Builder is unknown.

Price is suspiciously low for Delhi location - looks like an enticing bait for unwary rather than a great deal. Why would any builder offer a Delhi flat for less than 5000 psf?
    CommentQuote