I am looking to buy (for end use) a 3BHK+SQ at ELDECO / SILVERCITY / ATS @sector 93 Noida, can someone please share with me the resale prices for the same.... and which project is better.

Thanks in advance....
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You could check out Omaxe Forest Spa in Sector 93B. I did a similar search early last year (with the same location requirements) and finally decided on Forest Spa. You should be able to find something around 9500 all inclusive (excluding transfer charges and brokerage). The 3BHK+SQ is spacious (3100 Sq Ft) and is semi-furnished with wardrobes, central/VRV AC, geysers, RO, .... Quite ready to move.

I had almost finalized on ATS One Hamlet nearby but didn't go for it mostly because -- I found the layout of the towers in that long strip horrible and was able to see traffic in and out of the society a bottle neck and daily irritant. Also, if children had to be dropped and picked up from the main gate, then we would have either would have had to wait for the golf cart (which would take a while in peak hours) or have to walk a long stretch in the sun. Also, the view was nothing to speak of (though not bad, and certainly airy as there's no big construction nearby).
    CommentQuote
  • I have friends living in Silver City for many years now and haven't heard any major issues, other than some RWA problem that happened (don't know of the details). I've been to Silver City to visit people and looks like a really lively and nicely maintained society.
    CommentQuote
  • If you fine buying something without OC or registry when spending close to 3 cr, by all means go for forest spa.

BTW, ATS One Hamlet & Forest Spa are not even a comparison. In terms of features, amenities Forest Spa is way better. ATS One Hamlet is more of simple basic construction delivered within the timeline.

Eldeco, ATS Village, Purvanchal, visit the flats and decide Since these are old flats they would require some repairs or modifications. Go with what you think will suit your needs.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a budget under 2 cr , omaxe spa is costlier for me, what is ur opinion on ATS VILLAGE ?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • DarshR1 years ago
      What did you buy finally ?
  • Parsavnath is under 1 cr ..3bhk around 1700 sft
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by billuji
    I have friends living in Silver City for many years now and haven't heard any major issues, other than some RWA problem that happened (don't know of the details). I've been to Silver City to visit people and looks like a really lively and nicely maintained society.

What RWA problems can you check with your friend and update for benefit of all.
    AFAIK RWA problem was at silver city 2 GN.

Also if someone can living there or who knows can tell any other problem in this society. One thing I saw was seepage in few upper floors. May be since it is old hence seepage.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mehekarora
    There are some awesome projects are mentioned below located in Sector 93 Noida-

Project Price

Eldeco Sylvan View 1.94 Crs Onwards

Omaxe Riyaasat 82.69 Lacs Onwards

BDI Group Ambaram 18.95 Lacs Onwards

Eldeco Olympia 1.54 Crs Onwards

Ms. Mehek,

BDI Group Ambaram is in Sector-93, Alwar Bypass Road, Tapukara, Distt. Alwar,
    Rajasthan-301707
    We are talking about Noida here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yasirelahi
    I have a budget under 2 cr , omaxe spa is costlier for me, what is ur opinion on ATS VILLAGE ?

Why not go for a RTM Kothi on expressway sector like 47, which are well occupied...very decent gentry, secured and very good access from noida expressway as well as Main Noida DSC Road

In your budget....Flats are not recommended in noida..

Land gives ultimate peace of mind and ownership pride...furthermore rates are down at the moment....

This could be the ideal time to pick up a good kothi.

Remember...with time...flats always fade away....but land always blooms...

Flats are in oversupply...and land has ZERO supply in noida

You will be master of your property and not rely on RWA to maintain buildings and flats

Clubs ?....they too shall fade away with time...instead its much better to Buy club mmebership of professional managed clubs around the city...eg jaypee golf course etc etc....

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 47 has a club.
    CommentQuote